[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, Which games are 100% necessary to understand the plot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: KingdomHeartsHDRemixDualPixels.jpg (131 KB, 540x348) Image search: [Google]
KingdomHeartsHDRemixDualPixels.jpg
131 KB, 540x348
Hey /v/,
Which games are 100% necessary to understand the plot of KH? I've only played 1 and 2, and am planning to get 3 but don't want to be out of the loop.
I have a PSP and my PS2 still but no 3ds, unfortunately.
>>
All of them, really, although Re:coded doesn't contribute much to the overall story.
Maybe play BBS, watch YouTube videos of all the rest because they're trash.
>>
>>321232478
All but re:coded

You don't need to get the 3DS game because it'll be on a PS4 compilation.
>>
>>321232478
>plot

This plot is garbage, just go wiki it if you need to know that badly. Chain of memories is the only worthy game out of all the other pieces of shit released since 2.
>>
>>321232478
All of them.
>>
>>321232925
>>321232759
>>321232657
thanks! i'll look up a few videos and wait for the ps4 version too come out
>>
>>321232478
KH1, CoM, KH2, BBS, DDD.
Read the Days manga if you want to experience it's story, avoid the game and "movie".
Re:Coded is worth playing because the game itself is fun as hell.
Story is inconsequential.
>>
Not OP, I assume I'll just be fine if I play through 1.5, 2.5, and the upcoming 2.8 correct?
>>
>>321234170
Yep.
>>
1.5 > 2.5 > DDD
Or
Play 1 and CoM/Re:Com to understand 2
Play 2 and all the spin-offs to understand 3
>>
>>321233987
Cool, thanks anon!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.