[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /v/ quick question: I have a desire to play one of the force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Hey, /v/ quick question: I have a desire to play one of the force unleashed games. I don't care about the story, I just want to run around for a few hours using cool force powers. So which one would be better, the first or the second?
>>
>>321232368
the second
>>
>>321232368
first has a wayyyy better story, the second feels like a more competent game.

I'd honestly suggest just playing jedi academy
>>
>>321232515
The second one is literally the first one all over again, with more repetition.
>>
>>321232515
>>321232368

But in the first one you get to play as Darth Vader in the first mission. It's not very long, but it's fucking badass.
>>
>>321232583
I'm redownloading that as well since I already have it on steam
>>
>>321232583
>I don't care about the story
Thanks for reading the first sentence only.
>>
>>321232603
no its not

he's too slow and doesnt have a dash ability. Plus you cant even move while doing the force push.
>>
Is the ultimate sith edition worth getting on steam?
Seems like shit just because of 30fps
>>
>>321232775
You are familiar with the character, right? I mean, I only ask because you just mentioned things that are blatantly in-character as if they were bad.
>>
>>321232806
god no that port is a disaster you need a special .exe to make the game not hard crash every 30 minutes.

One of the bonus side missions the one where you go to the jedi temple also has a segment that's 100% impossible to complete with a mouse but piss easy with a controller.
>>
>>321232961
Good to know m8

Is II any good on pc or shit port as well?
>>
>>321232775
>dashing as Vader
>needing to move to obliterate anyone

Are you new to Star Wars or something? Playing as Starkiller was a straight downgrade.
>>
>>321232368
The first one has DLC where you are a sith assissin going through the original trilogy and killing everyone. All your stats and powers are maxed. You just go around as Darth Edgy murdering everything.

I loved it.
>>
>>321232806
Bought it cheap a few months ago, ran fine except for the last mission which had a sound issue (fix is in the guides bit though) overall, worth it if you get it on sale.

>>321232961
You sure you're not talking about FU2? the first game ran pretty smoothly for me but I couldn't even get the second to go beyond the main menu.
>>
>>321233272
>You sure you're not talking about FU2? the first game ran pretty smoothly for me but I couldn't even get the second to go beyond the main menu.

For me it was the opposite, so i dont know anon. I didn't have any issues getting FU2 working. But FU1 was a huge headache.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.