[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone remember this game? Is Square Enix going remake it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FFVIIDoC_eu.jpg (54 KB, 640x902) Image search: [Google]
FFVIIDoC_eu.jpg
54 KB, 640x902
Does anyone remember this game?
Is Square Enix going remake it?
>>
>Dirge of Cerverus
>Advent Children
>Crisis Core
>Before Crisis
Seeing Square Enix attempting to turn FFVII into another Kingdom Hearts-like cash cow was hilarious. DC trying to bank on the capeshit-movie craze ten years later levels of hilarious.
>>
>>321228946

I enjoyed it, retarded and short as hell but still a good time.
>>
File: 1449671085705.png (51 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
1449671085705.png
51 KB, 210x210
>>321228946
In an ideal world FVII remake/remastered/what the heck it could be episodic release are FVII redone, Crisis core & Dirge of Cerberus.

Sadly this is not the case
>>
>>321230263

In an ideal world FFV and VI would have gotten the IV DS treatment.
>>
Hardly anyone remembers this game, and for good reason since it's forgettable as fuck.
>>
>>321228946
God damn do I remember it, I think I still have it too. I had fun with it.

There's also a rather interesting doujin where Lucrecia's a fucking whore, shame too considering I prefer cuter things, and the pregnancy scenes were nice.
>>
>>321229810
Except the other Kingdom Hearts games besides the original are actually good.

FFVII is good and all the sequels/prequels are fucking trash and should be considered non-canon.
>>
>>321230916
That's exactly why it was so funny.
The compilation was a mistake and the harbinger of modern SE.
>>
>>321228946
I enjoyed it. The game was pretty stupid at times, but eh.
I plugged in keyboard and mouse into my ps2 and played it like that, made it a bit better.
>>
Blame Gackt
>>
>they will expand the story of FF7R
>FF7R will be episodic
>the spin-offs expanded the story
>they were wanting money for the Compilation
Maybe they will remake the Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core and Before Crisis and release it as part of the episodic Final Fantasy VII Remake.
>>
>>321229810
The difference is that DC will succeed just cause of hype, where as the FFVII cow died as soon as they diverted from the poster boy.
>>
>>321231250
Is Gackt still alive? Are they going to shoehorn him into FF7R?
>>
>>321231495
>DC
>succeeding at anything
>>
>>321231495
BLOGSHIT TIME: I saw TFA last Saturday; of all the trailers they showed before the movie, the only one which got the people excited was the BvS one. Meanwhile the trailer for some shitty CG extravaganza named God of Egypt or something like that didn't generate any reaction; someone besides me even groaned.
So, maybe you're right and DC will succeed with their little experiment.
>>
>>321233005
We live in the age of hype as you can see->>321233315- DC can shit on a plate and it'd still sell as long as its called Batman: Guano Edition. That's why FFVII spinoffs failed, they didn't keep focused on Cloud, and thought everyone wanted more of Vincent or OC donut steel Genesis.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.