[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /v/ help me find the name of this game? When I was staying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1442110649967.gif (1004 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
1442110649967.gif
1004 KB, 360x359
Can /v/ help me find the name of this game?

When I was staying at a beach house back in either 07' or 08' there was this channel on one of the tv's that played tons of Video game trailers all day.

One of these trailers has stuck with me since yet after 8 years I still don't know what it is called.

So the trailer starts off with like some family montage and then shows monsters attacking this city. The monsters are led by some possessed little girl. A military unit is sent to deal with them, one of the soldiers sent is the father of the little girl (rough description; he's wearing glasses and kind of tubby looking I think). They shoot the creatures but they just popped the bullets out of them like wolverine. They proceed to massacre the soldiers.

At the end, the father is trying to speak to his daughter but she is so far gone that she doesnt recognize him. A monster comes up right behind him and literally rips in half symmetrically (head to balls) by grabbing his shoulders and yanking. Then it showed game clips.

I don't know the name but I >THINK< it was a game that ended in "-man".

Please /v/, help me clear my conscience.
>>
Battletoads
>>
>>321227673
Was it an old game? a new one?
>>
Like, it was kind of old maybe 2005-2009 any year then.

The soldiers were wearing green army uniforms and the main hero (gameplay player and stuff) is some blue dude or whatever
>>
>>321228151
It was old, my descriptions are based off of something from like my way younger days. they may not be entirely accurate
>>
Like the little girl was blonde I think and had reddish eyes. It was like a 2 or 3d side scroller fighting game.

The monster's looked kinda humanoid and at the same time hellish.
>>
please /v/ if anyone knows
>>
>>321228224
>>321228676
PC? This sounds bizarre.
>>
FEAR?
>>
it was probably a gamecube or nintendo game. it was japanese
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.