[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember how girls lined up to get his autograph in the beginning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1228935230784.jpg (43 KB, 516x532) Image search: [Google]
1228935230784.jpg
43 KB, 516x532
Remember how girls lined up to get his autograph in the beginning? This guy was getting so much pussy back in Zanarkand. Isn't that sad?
>>
He's a renowned blitzball player, dude.
>>
>Implying yuna wasn't worth it

for the time being anyway
>>
>>321224594
Yuna a shit. Should have gone for Rikku or Lulu.
>>
>>321224458
he didn't. his deep seated issues with his father gave him a respect for women that his dad didn't have, as he saw women the complete opposite of Jecht, thus something to be loved and cherished and protected
>>
File: lulu12.jpg (94 KB, 581x740) Image search: [Google]
lulu12.jpg
94 KB, 581x740
>>321224634
>Game lets you vaguely romance the other 2 chicks
>Tidus still ends up with summoner Doormat

Fuck man i wanted that goth titty monster action
>>
>>321224634
All FFX girls are best girls

there is no worse girls, they are all perfect
>>
>>321224458
Why's that sad?
>>
>>321224841
Tides wanted someone like his mother.
>>
Yuna is best though.
>>
>>321224458
Nah, he SHOULD have been drowning in pussy
>>
>we got Paine in X-2 instead of Yuna Rikku and the monster mechanic in the Int/HD versions
Sadness flows through me
>>
>>321224458
for an asian character, he looks really pacific islander
>>
>>321224458
LIVE AND LET LIVE!
>>
File: Tide.jpg (31 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
Tide.jpg
31 KB, 500x360
>>321224458
>Remember how /v/irgins lined up to post his image in the beginning? This guy was the dankest fucking meme in /v/ once. Isn't that sad?
>>
>>321225506
Only the newer Spirians are meant to look proper Asian I think.
In the FMVs Tidus is obviously a different race profile.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.