[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what are you fellow Floridians playing this cold Winter evening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (23 KB, 552x466) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
23 KB, 552x466
So, what are you fellow Floridians playing this cold Winter evening?
>>
Thank Donald Trump and the Rethuglican climate change deniers for this.
>>
File: laughing pigs.jpg (131 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
laughing pigs.jpg
131 KB, 500x333
>>321224260
El Nino mother fucker
>>
>>321223761
What's that in Celsius?
Isn't that like 20?
>>
>>321224409
>implying El Ninos haven't become far more common in recent years
>implying average temps aren't going up every year

Keep your head in the sand, science denier.
>>
>>321224410
26C
>>
Anyone qt traps in central florida wanna fug a fat neet?
>>
>>321224524
So Christmas at the beach?
>inb4 some freak tornado kills you
>>
>>321223761
We need to elect Trump to deport El NiƱo
>>
>>321224260
Thank you Donald Trump and Rethuglican climate change deniers for my balls not being cold tonight.

>>321223761
Probably be playing some more Xenoblade later tonight.
>>
>>321224682
>tornados
>in Florida
only if a hurricane came by would a tornado would happen if the hurricane doesnt kill us
OR IF ONE EVER EVEN FUCKING DECIDES TO HAPPEN
>>
Anyone near UCF?

I need friends.
>>
>>321225096
I need you to rewrite that because I didn't understand
Anyway it was a life is strange reference because of the snow with 80 degrees thing and that fuckhuge tornado which makes no sense in any way whatsoever
>>
>>321225895
Basically the last 3 years we've had like 5 hurricanes total that have made landfall and they were basically glorified thunderstorms. We don't get a lot of tornadoes outside of tropical systems.
>>
>>321226193
Isn't it weird how hurricanes, which are gigantic whirlwinds of destruction, seem to never hit the biggest peninsula in one of the biggest gulfs in the world?
It's like they always hit other states or just stick to fucking up latin America
It's like the gods or whatever always go for the high score
>alright guys, where are we sending this one?
>Florida? We never hit that
>well duh, you need like a super powerful hurricane to beat the high score there, let's just kill some third worlders down south
>>
>>321227110
I like hurricanes, but I dont want another hurricane Anthony
>>
>>321227110
I live in Tallahassee, which is, compared to the rest of the state, fairly hilly. So if you look on radar during some sort of smaller system, everything just kinda falls apart in a circle around the city. Though as >>321227468 sometimes that's a blessing.
>>
>>321223761
>Connecticut
>It's 65 degrees outside
>My window is open at 7:30 on December 23
>The Reckoning is come

just downloaded witcher 3
>>
>8C on Christmas Eve
>usually between -5 and -10C
>no chance of freezing the next week either
fuck you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.