[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are nips openly content with the destruction of traditional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: line-e1370236370906.png (113 KB, 392x303) Image search: [Google]
line-e1370236370906.png
113 KB, 392x303
Why are nips openly content with the destruction of traditional handheld gaming?
>>
>>321222016
Because they have *really* shitty taste. They don't have hardcore gaming at all; their nerds focus on shitty VNs and the like. So they need to rely on normalfags for their core purchases; hence, when normalfags decide to act like normalfags and shift onto mobile, nobody but the handheld companies give a shit.
>>
File: 1449550276339.jpg (172 KB, 1000x810) Image search: [Google]
1449550276339.jpg
172 KB, 1000x810
Yeah why can't they make handhelds like the west.
>>
>>321222016
Name a single currently relevant Western handheld dedicated video games device.

No, the Nvidia Shield doesn't count.

Now get on a train and find a single person NOT staring at their phone in your country of choice.

I would blame Japan no more or less than anywhere else.
>>
>>321222016
they are poor now kiddo the country and the people are litterly dying right now birth rate is all time low cos no one's fucking thanks to the money leach america forcing them to buy all there debut and people being too poor to date they say in a 1000 year they will all die out
>>
Why is there a mobile games market when Bejeweled is already free?
>>
File: iphone Japan craze.jpg (270 KB, 2560x1401) Image search: [Google]
iphone Japan craze.jpg
270 KB, 2560x1401
>>321222016
Isn't it the same for everywhere?
>>
File: tg.png (26 KB, 274x138) Image search: [Google]
tg.png
26 KB, 274x138
>>321222805
Because people have differing taste, and everyone likes variety.

I still don't get how people can play Candy Crush instead of King of Dragon Pass, though.
>>
They should learn from west.
>>
>>321222804

Wow, well, if we don't destroy ourselves or have massive population reduction to natural or manmade events, chances are we'll have cybernetics, robots, genetic engineering, colonies, etc for that problem. Yeahhhhhhhhhh that's a silly idea to project so foward, not you, whoever you got that from.
>>
>>321223448
that's a horrible counter argument for population going down

you know war mongering assholes all say that it's okay they die population is too big

once the population goes down the countries culture and shit will be destroyed
>>
because they don't have that shitty nerd meme culture that western cultures have.

they frankly just don't give a shit
>>
>>321223786
Japan doesn't let in masses of shitskins so they'll be fine.
>>
Why should I carry around a brick of a device to play video games while looking like a child do so when I could play games on my phone, which I always have with me regardless of the situation and will always readily have accessible for gaming on the go
>>
>>321224085
>you will never be allowed to do whatever the fuck you want because you're some mildly attractive slut
>>
>>321224162
>implying
I bet you actually believe the memes.
>>
Really?

Okay, who invented Angry Birds and Candy Crush Saga?
>>
device that just plays vidya

or

device that can play vidya, be used as a phone, send and recieve email and also has web browser
>>
>>321224259
You have an overly romanticised view of life as a mildly attractive slut.
>>
>>321224356
Go on, then, anon whom I can only assume has first hand experience of being a mildly attractive slut, lay some reality on me.
>>
>>321223786

You should reread my post, it's obvious you missed what I was stating. I'll admit maybe cultural change and improved government initiatives may make a difference.
>>
>>321224504
You can't do whatever you want. You can just get lots of validation from random fucks you will never meet.
>>
>>321224168

This. I'm self conscious with a portable gaming device on the go, but a phone is very normal.
>>
>>321224716
And what of the random fucks you do meet who still validate every single thing you do regardless of whether it's something you should do?
>>
>>321224826
They don't do that for mildly attractive sluts, that's for sure. They don't even do it much for very attractive sluts. People tend to care more about themselves and their own than vagina/dick.
>>
>>321224162
not true lots of somalis nigerians blacks whites and pakistanis and indians go to japan and they do a lot of bad things
>>
>>321225043
It's hardly "lots" (in relative terms). But they certainly do bad things, the ones that do go.
>>
>>321224982
I question this assessment.
>>
>>321225248
Look, we would not be in a very good place if we had evolutionarily decided the best way to pass on our genes was to devote ourselves to people who are not likely to ever have sex with us, giving up our own advantages in the process.
>>
>>321225126
Nah.
>>
Have they ever shown to even give a shit?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.