[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>press options on the title screen >literally wont proceed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Dragon_Age_Inquisition_BoxArt.jpg (56 KB, 290x334) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Age_Inquisition_BoxArt.jpg
56 KB, 290x334
>press options on the title screen
>literally wont proceed till that exact button is pressed
>immediately notice the UI isnt formated for overscan
>have to put it on 1:1 just to barely see the B in bioware on the lower left
>go to options screen
>pressing D pad to navigate like a normal person
>no response
>have to use the sticks

>this is after any updates to "fix" whatever issues the game had since launch

>this made GOTY lists
>>
File: weQnqSba.jpg (126 KB, 831x910) Image search: [Google]
weQnqSba.jpg
126 KB, 831x910
>>321221542
>you can complete a quest by having a one night stand with a french lady
>game ends with a companion cutting off your own arm then leaving you to die after announcing he's going to kill everyone Hitler style
GOTY
>>
>>321221796

>can

so you mean there are multiple paths to sleeping with her? or getting it done without sleeping with her?
>>
>>321222087
>Some noble wants something in return for valuable information
>can offer her soldiers, connections or you can bang her
>>
>>321222585

are there any ramifications for fornicating in DA?

or is it basically the Bezerker Dart of the series
>>
Bioware gives no fucks anymore
>>
>>321221796
>game ends with a companion cutting off your own arm then leaving you to die after announcing he's going to kill everyone Hitler style
this was kinda cool
>>
>>321221542
People were desperate for a next Gen rpg so dai got a lot of praise. It's actually one of the worst games I've ever played. It was a game written exclusively to appeal to women.

That faggy singing scene in the middle of that game has to be the most hilarious try hard shit I've ever seen. Even da2 was better than that garbage game. Once witcher 3 came out nobody even talked about dai anymore kek.
>>
>>321222858
>>321221796
>tfw i'm totally hype for dragon age 4 dorian edition even though i know it'll probably get even worse
The Trespasser DLC was alright though and did show that at least some people at BioWare know the importance of good loot in a RPG

I finished 2 again today, it's incredible how bad the Inquisitor is compared to femHawke
Then again femHawke is probably the best voiced protag in a create your own character RPG
>>
The only cool things about Dragon Age was the Wardens/Darkspawn and the Qunari, both of which they have managed to fuck up
>>
>>321223352
>2
already beat the witcher multiple times, craving game with party control combat that doesn't play like its 1990 is this game worth it base or dlc?
>>
>>321223889
No it';s fucking beyond terrible that anon is overreacting
>>
Why di the weapons look so disgusting?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.