[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, this is really fucking fair.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: ggfags will defend this.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ggfags will defend this.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Wow, this is really fucking fair.
>>
>>321211424
owned
>>
not a single burst was given
>>
>complaining about the worst Xrd character
acquire proficiency
>>
>>321211424
It is fair
>Fastest character in the game got caught by a command grab midscreen like a retard
>Potemkin had to uses all his meter
>Millia player didn't even burst
>>
>>321211424
Potemkin needed full meter to do that, and he's doing it on a character with less than average health, and that character didn't use burst a single time
>>
>>321211424
>i cant play my waifu character properly so i get rekt by one of the worst character in the game
maybe u shud git gud
>>
It's not even a real match you retards, look at the timer and tension.
>>
File: 1442551240135.jpg (7 KB, 228x223) Image search: [Google]
1442551240135.jpg
7 KB, 228x223
>>321211424
>skullgirlsgameplay.webm
>>
>>321211424
i've never played guilty gear before, but the new one interests me. how is it?
>>
>>321211424
If you can stun in one combo why not go for an instant kill afterwards?
>>
>Complaining about ridiculous combos and juggling in an anime fighting game
>>
>>321215112

You can smash out of the stun fast enough. In GGx2 different characters had different speeds for their instant killstate, so characters like Eddy/zato & ky could pull it off succesfull. But now its way too risky.
>>
>>321215060
It's super fun. Do try it out, it runs very well on any platform too.
>>
>>321211424
Your meter is full. What's your problem?
>>
You dont start battles whit full Super.
Starting combos at full enemy HP makes them deal more damage.
For all intents and purposes that combo is impossible unless you land a offensive burst and those are near impossible to land in serious matches.
Also Milia could have burstted at any time during that combo.

Basically for that combo to ever happen Potemkin would need to land a offensive burst in the beginning fo the match and land a command grab and hope milia wont get her burst back during the combo.
>>
What game? Looks interesting.
>>
Doesn't guilty gear have an emergency "fuck off" move that every character has?

Like some bubble that pushes enemies the fuck away no matter what?
>>
>>321216612
Arksys fighting games have a burst that you can usually get off once per match. That being said this particular situation is impossible because there's no way you can have full meter without doing/taking any damage. Not only that but any Millia player who has even the slightest understanding of what they're doing is not going to have this happen to them. Potemkin is fucking garbage.
>>
>>321216256
Guts changes damage taken only after the combo ends? Cool, I didn't know that
>>
>>321216841
well you can technically have full meter only by moving forward but it's not something that happens in real matches
>>
>>321216841
You gain burst by moving towards your enemy
It is possible to have a full bar at the beginning by bursting too you know.
>>
>>321217184
Fuck, I meant tension in the first sentence
>>
>what is burst
>>
>>321215742
Are you forgetting about the slowdown after 30 minutes?
>>
>>321217872
You can unplug and replug your stick in to fix that.
>>
>>321211424
you're honestly lucky he didn't instant kill you when you were dizzy.
>>
>>321218049
A game shouldn't have that kind of problem anon.
>>
>>321218231
You're right, but this is a quick cash grab port. They aren't going to fix it.
>>
>>321211424
>millia
>not dead after two RRCs and a stun
Jesus christ
>>
>>321218520
That combo in the OP isn't even optimal.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.