[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Characters you like, that nobody else seems to like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8
I legit think this man's fucking fantastic, and nobody else thinks so. I thought he was one of the more redeeming characters of Skyward Sword
>>
File: P3p_art30.jpg (74 KB, 369x384) Image search: [Google]
P3p_art30.jpg
74 KB, 369x384
His actions made sense with the amount of knowledge he had about the situation, and his desire to grow up is not really that different than anyone else his age.
>>
>>321206671
You know how I know you're a faggot?
>>
>>321206671
The last Ghirahim fight was a better final boss than Demise.
>>
>>321206671
what are you talking about, Ghirahim is the only thing /v/ can agree on liking from SS
>>
File: Zant_(Hyrule_Warriors)_2.png (282 KB, 633x614) Image search: [Google]
Zant_(Hyrule_Warriors)_2.png
282 KB, 633x614
Crazy manchild boss fight Zant > Generic evil overlord early cutscene Zant
>>
File: Persona_q_fuuka.jpg (17 KB, 173x288) Image search: [Google]
Persona_q_fuuka.jpg
17 KB, 173x288
She's objectively the best wife a man could ever desire
I'll post someone else later
>>
File: The Grooster is Looster.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Grooster is Looster.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
>>321208560
>The only thing
>>
File: herecomesjustice.jpg (83 KB, 960x750) Image search: [Google]
herecomesjustice.jpg
83 KB, 960x750
He's a good character overshadowed by the inability to let Phoenix go, and later an over-crowded game that didn't properly follow up on his potential character development.

>He's FINE!
>>
File: Zanza.png (194 KB, 340x348) Image search: [Google]
Zanza.png
194 KB, 340x348
He did nothing wrong, he was only trying to survive
Also, he, unlike Mayneth accepted his role as a god, which is rightfully is
>>
File: 280.png (93 KB, 280x284) Image search: [Google]
280.png
93 KB, 280x284
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.