[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Unpopular opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: actual_1364906194.jpg (204 KB, 640x783) Image search: [Google]
actual_1364906194.jpg
204 KB, 640x783
GTA V is the worst GTA (main series only) game since GTA 3
It goes like this:
GTA SA > GTA VC = GTA IV > GTA III > GTA V
>>
GTA V includes GTAO, which is more appealing than III
>>
3D Sonic games aren't as bad as people make them out to be, most of them are just average/mediocre at best with the exception of Shadow and Sonic 06 being actually shit.
>>
>>321204328
Looks right to me.
>>
>>321204328
gta3 was the best gta period
literally kill yourself
>>
>>321204328
how to spot underage b&
>>
>>321204328
>not including 1 or 2
jump off a cliff OP
>>
I love all these threads shitting on GTA V recently, but can anyone name another AAA title that has had as much free content? They could be charging for all these updates that add actual shit to the game but they aren't.
>>
GTA SA > GTA V = GTA VC > GTA III = GTA IV

objectively correct
>>
>>321204328

I just want cheats that I can easily use from my phone. I love just driving around the city in GTA4, getting into crashes and then examining the damage like it's a real car, and then pretending I'm transporting the damaged vehicle to a mechanic shop or something. If I don't like the damage from the crash, I would easily reset using a health cheat and go about my business.

The same method cannot be done in gta5, and it's annoying.
>>
>>321206192
My nigger
>>
File: 1450679333050.jpg (16 KB, 255x352) Image search: [Google]
1450679333050.jpg
16 KB, 255x352
>>321206192
you're silly
>>
>>321204328
I think gta v is the best cuz of the 'rockstar editor' option and it helps my lazy ass actually make a cool video. i cant imagine a bad GTA cuz for the time a gta comes out there are nostalgia boners. i had just written out "GTA IV sucks" but then i had a flashback of buying it and finding out online deathmatches and played 30 hours straight and cut school.
I suppose one of the handheld GTAs i nvr played could be bad, like chinatown wars, it 'looks' bad but i cant judge.

My unpopular opinion is that Star Wars ToR is a good game. I highly dislike the stupid free to play option they did and wish they just stuck to their guns and made everyone pay to play instead of having a jewish option with nerfed xp and all around not the full game without paying for it. Just have it all pay to play for fucks sake.
>>
GTA V > GTA IV > GTA SA = GTA VC = GTA III

Simple as that really.
>>
>>321206034
Fuck off rockstar shills.
>>
>>321206192
>>321206670
GTA V>GTA III>GTA SA>GTA VC>GTA IV
i'll get some hate for that but let me explain. VC started that stupid lens flare thing and it looks bad on ps2. one of the noteworthy things about VC is their legit soundtrack. (insert song name here) starts to play anywhere you are and you think about VC and enjoy it. I dont recall a song from GTA III that comes on and i think about III, i do know the songs but thats not the point im making. im getting at that i dont need a song to remind me of III. III came out one year b4 VC so when VC came out it felt like the same game, and again the noteworthy thing was the good music.
SA came out 2 years about VC so by that time change was good so that gets ranked before VC but that before III. IV gets ranked last cuz its HD GTA III with characters i could nvr get attached too. I understand the new direction but it wasnt the right time, didnt feel like a GTA, its crazy how it sounds. V gets ranked first cuz enough time had past and all the new shit, so much content, and if you have an up to date PC or current gen console the graphics are amazing. its the perfect time for a new GTA and they keep adding on to it even after being out for so long.
>>
>>321207508
>I don't recall a song from GTA III that comes on and i think about III

You can't be serious, anon....
>>
>>321208360
read the line directly after that
>i do know the songs but thats not the point im making. im getting at that i dont need a song to remind me of III
>>
>>321209054

The songs in 3, outside of Flashback FM (which was just the scarface soundtrack) were 90% original music made for the game. They don't come on anywhere.
>>
cop chases are no fun in GTA V
>>
>>321204328
GTA SA > GTA VC = GTA IV > GTA V > GTA III > Vomit > GTAO
>>
>>321209219
you guys are focusing on song point and missing it. the soundtrack for II was special for itself. VC just whored out 80's hits so when those 80s hits come on you think about VC. meanwhile GTA III was special and didnt need that, thats why its ranked higher than VC.
but "90%" really guy? did you just pull that out of nowhere?
>>
>The game's radio stations feature music specially written for the game (as well as various songs originating from the original Grand Theft Auto and its sequel), but also includes licensed music, some of which were excerpts of several actual music albums; this combination differs from those of the game's predecessors, which featured entirely original soundtracks. One of the stations is a full-length talk show, and many of the callers are actually characters from the story missions, often demonstrating the same views and eccentricities that become apparent to the player during the missions. Another station, "Flashback FM", features music from the film Scarface, which had heavy influence on the game's sequel, Vice City.

Would you prefer 85%? It's exaggerated sure, but the only licensed stuff was Flashback, Game, and The reggae station, but even then, some of the songs were written specifically for the game.
>>
>>321210294
i said i dont need a song playing outside to remind me of gta III. thinking you missed the point i made and at this point we've gone too far down the hole.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.