[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great single player game with double XP on.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: SWTOR-Deceived-Wallpaper.jpg (658 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
SWTOR-Deceived-Wallpaper.jpg
658 KB, 1024x768
>>
>finish dromund kaas
>already level 29
nice mmo, bioshit
>>
But is this game fun?
>>
>>321202821
1-50 is fun because of the choices on story missions, apart from that it's your average MMO.
>>
>>321202821
Class stories are, at least.
>>
some fag i know wants me to play this but i don' t really feel like playing a shittier version of wow considering wow is bad enough
>>
>>321202821
yeah some class missions are pretty fun. some.
>>
Is it still a huge grind like it was when I last played it? This was before any announcements for expansions.
>>
>>321203156
This is not an MMO that you play past level cap. You reach the level cap and then either create a new class or quit.
>>
>>321201685
What's PVP like?
>>
>>321203189
No. You're now always a few levels ahead of your recommended planetary level, actually.
>>
>>321203561
shit its the story modes that make it worth anything
>>
>>321201685
Agree, it's ok as single player game now. Also isn't it like 12x exp.

Now you can completely ignore shitty guests and can get to max level with main quest only.
>>
>>321203682
Even in free to play mode?
>>
What classes have good stories? I just want to play the free version and just do the good class stories.
>>
>>321203189
They removed a lot of the grindy missions. Too bad also the ones about your character development were cut. For exampe the one with young Jedi in love or the one with a girl who wanted to be a stripper, cause her boyfriend was crazy. It's like Guild Wars 2 all over again.
>>
>>321204281
Imperial Agent and Bounty Hunter.
>>
being a good sith
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.