[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"What if we made Star Wars, but with even more politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Cid.jpg (650 KB, 825x1571) Image search: [Google]
Cid.jpg
650 KB, 825x1571
>"What if we made Star Wars, but with even more politics and less excitement?"
>"What if we made all of the politics handled by the side characters and villains so that the heroes, of whom only two are relevant characters who meaningfully impact the story, are just running around from ancient temple to ancient temple collecting things?"
>"What if we made Chewbacca into a playboy bunny?"
>"What if we made a battle system where the literal, actual point is to set up your autobattle system so that you don't have to play?"
>"What if we made every single character really boring and gave them unnatural-sounding dialogue, so that only Cid and Balthier are at all interesting?"
>"What if we set the game from the perspective of the least important person on the planet?"
Guess the game.
>>
final fantasy tactics advance
>>
you're mum lol
>>
Sounds like Gideon Emery simulator XII.
>>
The way his left hand is clenched makes it look like he's reaching into his pants in the thumbnail
>>
>>321199578
Final Fantasy VII
>>
>>321199578
Final Fantasy XII
>>
>>"What if we made Star Wars, but with even more politics and less excitement?"
stopped reading, thread hidden

bye
>>
>>321199578
I never understood the gripe that people have for the Gambit system.
You could just turn it off and manually control your party if you wanted. It's ATB that way.
The Gambit system was helpful for bosses but you would have to switch it up with newer foes, it was actually interesting in my opinion. Its necessary for some of the optional bosses
>>
>can't wear those tennis shoes you bought, you need a license for that
>can't sing that song you memorized, you need a license for that
>can't use that wrench you bought, you need a license for that

I'm glad real life isn't as retarded as Final Fantasy XII.
>>
File: 1423077585943.png (493 KB, 1293x1728) Image search: [Google]
1423077585943.png
493 KB, 1293x1728
>>
>>321200459
It wasn't designed for that, though, so inputting commands takes longer than in previous games.
>>
>ADD children who think they're not playing unless they're mashing buttons
Every FFXII thread
>>
the only good final fantasy game
>>
>>321201158

>pretentious adults who think their toy is more deep and complex than other toys
Every FFXII thread
>>
>>321201478

Are you implying a rubix cube is no more complex than a toy soldier?

You're a fucking idiot m8
>>
>"What if we made Chewbacca into a playboy bunny?"

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>321200826
I never once had the sense that Ashe was power-hungry and vengeful enough to blow up a country. You're told she is multiple times, but aside from doubting Larsa's willingness to pursue peace, nothing she does really displays that.
>>
>>321200826
A lot of this is reaching really hard.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.