[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
what went wrong?
>>
Microsoft forcing their greatest developer to make three games in a row for this shit instead of making great action adventure games
>>
It wasn't as cool as they said it was. If it actually worked the way it was advertised it could be cool but it doesn't. Yet, even if it was the best thing ever it still probably would have failed because game makers would have to do extra work to take advantage of it and couldn't just crap out the same game for ps4, xbone and pc with minimal effort.
>>
It costs $100 and doesn't work well for it's intended purpose.

They should have never tried to push it and left it as an accessory for people who like Just Dance and fitness or party games like that

The current state of it is perfectly fine I think. It's optional and not forced on you.
>>
>>321191658
>rare at microsoft era
>greatest developer

TOP KEK
>>
File: oxygen.jpg (22 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
oxygen.jpg
22 KB, 500x387
>TFW own one and I basically only use it when I'm too lazy to find the TV remote

Still pretty cool, though. Never should have been forcibly bundled in the system.
>>
>>321192504
Ghoulies
PD0
Kameo
Nuts & Bolts
and VP were all fantastic games you shit sniffer.
>>
WELL BAM. THERE IT IS
>>
>>321192628

Yeah the xbone launch was pretty botched, which is why I and most people went with PS4.

I just recently got an xbone and think it's a nice system. I'll probably be using it more than my PS4

>>321192663

I should play Nuts & Bolts
>>
nothing it's a godsend for computer vision researchers
>>
>>321192886

Well we're talking about on a consumer level.
>>
People said "oh its going to be wii but with halo and gears, I can't wait to play that. Microsoft would be stupid not do do it. No one announced Halo, gears or call of duty for it yet but im going to buy it anyways..."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.