[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY HAVEN'T YOU BOUGHT THIS YET SOLDIER?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (139 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
139 KB, 460x215
WHY HAVEN'T YOU BOUGHT THIS YET SOLDIER?!
>>
Because flamethrowers don't melt tan scum
>>
>>321188506
Actually they do now
>>
>>321188506
They added melt animations

http://steamcommunity.com/games/360940/announcements/detail/82553140675280368
>>
Because I can't even run it on low. Returned it in 5 minutes.
>>
>>321188441
>5v5
what is this, titanfall ?
>>
Refunded
Gameplay felt like complete shit
>>
Can you jump while shooting now? Is the bazooka nerfed?
>>
>>321188441
>buying games
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello reddit!
>>
>>321188441

Shooting while jumping actually managed to ruin this game, just as I predicted.
It's already hard enough to aim, let's bring vertical aiming into it too, why the fuck not?

Dev team too small to actually playtest their own game, I guess that's the moral of the story.
>>
I bought it and refunded it.

Developers showed they were quick to give in to community pressure and give everyone what they wanted rather than creating a more unique experience. The only thing that needed changing was RPG cooldown resetting on respawn and flamethrower animation/range fixed.

It'll be another generic multiplayer game that everyone will forget soon.
>>
>>321189075

Bazooka was actually buffed because now you can actually re-use it in one life. The cooldown persists after death but grenades don't so just chuck those, and by the time you get back into the action you can fire again. It only affected Art Table Shuffle and if you complain about that map you're playing the wrong fucking game entirely.
>>
is this as good as army men? because army men was my fucking shit
>>
>>321189484
nevermind based on the replies sounds like it isnt
>>
>>321189579

It was actually fun, but shooting is a bit wonky since the bullets are slow and there's spread even when aiming down sights. But because you can't bunnyhop everywhere it was more about coordinating movement with your team.

Now it's just plain bullshit DMing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.