[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are chosen as next CEO of EA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 17
File: handsomeness.jpg (38 KB, 514x468) Image search: [Google]
handsomeness.jpg
38 KB, 514x468
what would you do , what would you change

>dispand origin and release all games on steam
>give people keys of their games on steam
>dispand battlefront and release Super Star Wars Battlefront with 20 maps, more heroes and content.
>Titanfall 2 announce to 2016 fall
>Red Alert 2 HD remake coming Fall
>Sim Theme Park Summer release 2016
>>
>titanfall 2

Why? the game died within two months
>>
>>321178130
End Origin, give developers more time instead of rushing them, stop making mobile games with paywalls and encourage more effort to be put into each game, putting consumers before shareholders.
>>
>>321178130
You would lose your job so fucking fast.

This shows weakness, investors pull out.

Why? Make them pay again, you need the money to show investors that your retarded move was profitable.

>dispand battlefront and release Super Star Wars Battlefront with 20 maps, more heroes and content.
When and how? You can't pull this stuff out of your ass you know. Someone needs to make it.

This is more like it, a hard deadline for the devs to have a half finished product! Do NOT extend this deadline, it will be out when you say it's going out.

Agreed, just up the resolution, technically that will be HD. PC version already has this option, so make it console only

Good Anakin good. Indeed you are powerful.
>>
>>321178130

GUARDS! GUAAAAAARRRDDDDSSS!
>>
>>321178130
I really hope his design stays pretty much the same in the next movie.
His new scar and some stubble should make it bretty gud.
>>
Either through this game or an immediate sequel, adding rolling back to Battlefront so that gunplay is deeper than teams standing around blasting at each other.

Observing all game design meetings.

Setting a baseline set of criteria for perfect game design (more simple than it seems).

Maybe investing in software that can QA games by mapping functions for interesting outputs (from the code).

HD and multiplayer editions of great games, which could include 007:Nightfire, early Battlefield and NFS games, etc.. especially those with the best gameplay.

Maybe finding some innovation for sports games, like controls or including touchpads or something.

Fucking off the DLC trend with the most popular games, especially the Sims. Promoting user development of all of that and including a method of making money on it while taking a cut.

--

>>321178130
>disband origin and put games on steam
The problem with that is income. They're a publisher, and they have no reason to pay publishing fees. Furthermore, "Origin" would be fine as a browser-based service.. at least as an alternative.
>>
File: 1450731330333.png (464 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1450731330333.png
464 KB, 878x900
Get Petroglyph to make Empire at War 2
Announce Renegade 2, made by DICE
Make RA2 and Generals freeware and release the source code for SAGE to hype people about it
>>
File: 3532.gif (2 MB, 270x193) Image search: [Google]
3532.gif
2 MB, 270x193
>Let the dev team work on updates but otherwise pretend Battlefront doesn't exist until everybody else has forgotten that it exists
>Start work on Battlefield 2143 and give it a three year dev cycle to not over saturate the market with 'battlef' games
>Release a cheap ass HD version of 2142 to drum up hype without actually announcing it and make easy money
>RA2 HD remake
>More Sims shit every fucking year
>More sports games every fucking year
>Start putting small dev teams to work on low budget and legitimately good sequels to classic games in order to secure niche audiences
>When in doubt, Dead Space 1-2-3 HD bundle
>Dead Space: Subtitle in a couple years with no microtransactions confirmed
>>
announce a mobile pay2win The Sims game
announce mobile pay2win Madden and FIFA game
renounce all PC development and only develop for the PS4
Have Bioware work on Kotor 3 and Jade Empire 3 with 6 year development periods
Command and Conquer pay2win Clash of Clans mobile game
>>
>>321178130
Alice Madness Remastered
>>
>>321178130
What do you think a CEO does?
>>
>>321183432
He EOs the Cs
>>
Shut down TOR, layoff everyone at Bioware then contract Obsidian to make KOTOR3, but only if Chris Avellone agrees to write the game.

Also a new Burnout.
>>
>>321178130
Titanfall
Don't care about Origin
Don't believe my stuios would make a good BF
Red Alert 2 doesn't need HD remake
There's a 99% chance Sim Theme Park will be worse than RCT anyway
>>
>>321181298
>not giving Bioware one year only to make those
I see you are still tempted by the Light.
>>
File: 1450442695386 (1).gif (2 MB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
1450442695386 (1).gif
2 MB, 268x268
GIVE
ME
THE
FUCKING
GENERALS 2

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>321178130
>Disband origin
Why does everyone wants this? do you guys want increase Gaben tax and dissuade more devs and publishers to distribute on steam? we want more competition in the market, not less.

A lot of publishers wanted to make their own market place because they don't want to pay 30% base minimum and 40-50% (at launch hype) tax.
>>
>>321178130
>Let every studio EA bought go independant, give them their franchises back and pay them a few million to so they can stay afloat
>stop the monopoly on sports games and sell the exclusive rights EA has on certain kinds of sports games
>give back the rights to Star wars and make sure someone with talent gets them
>Close down everything that is left and pay the people who lost their jobs, except for managment and up, the rest of the money
>>
I'd quickly run down to the basement and destroy the phylactery of stolen souls that powers the place.
>>
>>321179253
/thread
I'm obviously all in for putting consumers before shareholders.
But jesus christ you guys never tend to look at this shit from the other end.
Only your own alone..which is nice and all but that's not how it works.
>>
It's not just a case of taking down Origin and putting all EA games on Steam. What about the money aspect of things? EA clearly don't want, nor should they, have to share a slice of the pie with Valve for something they made?

If they cut a deal with Gaben and said, we will give you 3% of the cut to use your distribution platform then fair enough.
>>
>>321179253
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>321180179
>Announce Renegade 2, made by DICE
That would make me so hard

but anyway, you can play Renegade X while we all wait for Renegade 2 or any other C&C game.
>>
>Sell off the stars wars contract is it's not worth it
>Give DICE 3 years to make a new Battlefield game
>Let DICE make a Mirrows Edge 2 if they want
>Pick up a lot of theses independent studios and make them in house dev teams with bigger budgets, bring back the AA game
>Purge most of the cancer at Bioware that made them shit, put out yet another patch reconning most of ME3
>Let Bioware make whatever RPG they want to do
>>
>>321178130
>Call up Trip.
Lets do this.

I really don't expect anyone to understand this unless your old or genuinely know anything about EA.
>>
File: 1450284129779.jpg (152 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1450284129779.jpg
152 KB, 640x720
>>321178130
>substituting one shitty DRM platform for another shitty DRM platform

>binding keys once again to accounts rather than just the game itself, where I can't have idiots lose their cd keys and charge them a fresh $50.

>How would this be done? Why not just have a future release and call it the "Super Star Wars Battlefronnt GOTY Edition, because idiots love to see GOTY in the title."

>Hard deadline for a game a fanbase that is microscopic in the grand scheme of gaming.

>HD remakes only work if you put them in a giant package. Make a CnC HD collection.

>Why bother with this, Rollercoaster Tycoon lost it's touch ages ago, no one wants to create a game about waiting in line.

Pic related
3/10 see me after class
>>
>>321181298
>and Jade Empire 3
Jade Empire didn't even get a sequel. It flopped commercially.
>>
>>321178130
add the games on steam and that's it i wouldn't give a single fuck about the quality of the games and for now ea is demonized only because it's cool but oh man if you go and criticize valve about the same bullshit that they've pulled you'll be hanged
>>
>>321178130
Sell it
>>
>>321185835
>PC gamers and CDs
Those things are loooooong dead, anon.
>>
>>321185650
hire drew karpyshyn back with double salary
>>
I stepdown before it's too late. I'm not gonna stay on a sinking ship. EA has no future.
>>
>open up Origin to videogames that aren't directly affiliated with EA, making it a viable competitor to steam

>stop buying devs and then destroying them
Seriously, I never understood this bit. It's literally a waste of resources. Backing up the devs would end up making much more money in the long run than running them into the ground.

>buy runescape from jagex with my fortune
>rollback everything as far as possible
>tell anyone who complains to go fuck themselves
>play runescape until I get fired by the EA board of directors
>>
Trash battlefield and put all the extra funding into titanfall
Remove dlc from everything add cosmetic microtransactions instead
Cut losses with origin and buy out valve to get control of steam
>>
>>321178130
>>321178130
EXPAND ORIGIN. NOONE ESCAPES
NOT ONLY OUR GAMES WILL HAVE MICROTRANSACTIONS, BUT EVEN ORIGIN ITSELF FOR UNNECCESSARY SHIT LIKE DIFFERENT COLORS AND DIFFERENT FONTS ETC

RELEASE EXPENSIVE KYLO REN AND REY DLC FOR STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT

START A CAMPAIGN WHO CALLS EVERYONE WHO ISN'T HYPED FOR MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA A HOMOPHOBE - TO DO THIS I WOULD SIMPLY RELEASE "THE KRAKEN TRIO" - BRIANNA WU, ANITA SARKEESIAN AND ZOEY WILL BECOME MY NEW COMMUNITY AND PR CHIEFS FOR THIS CAMPAIGN. THEY HAVE SHOWN GREAT POWERS IN MANIPULATING AND PROVOKING THE MANCHILDREN OF THE GALAXY

WE ARE GOING TO UP THE RARITY OF FAVORITE PLAYERS IN THE FIFA BOOSTERPACKS WHILE AT THE SAME TIME PAYING YOUTUBERS TO FILM FAKE HAPPY REACTIONS WHEN THEY OPEN FAKE BOOSTER PACKS WITH HIGH PROBABILITY OF GETTING RARES - BUT OF COURSE, THE AVERAGE PLAYERS WON'T BE AS LUCKY. ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN

SOMEHOW FORCE EVERYONE WITH AN OLD EA GAME ON STEAM TO REGISTER AT ORIGIN. MY LOYAL ARMY OF LAWYERS WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

ALWAYS BE AHEAD AND GET LICENSE TO MAKE GAMES BASED ON THE NEXT BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES

WE WILL ALSO CONTINUE TO DISBAND BELOVED STUDIOS AND USE THEIR CORPSES TO BUILD THE NEW BIOORGANIC FULLY OPERATIONAL d-EA-th STAR

and what will happen to your poor friends at the front when it is ready to fire? Ohhh... I'm so sorry Anon....
>>
>>321185964
Who said anything about CDs? Oldfags used to call them CDkeys, it's the same shit.
>>
File: 1450190563230.png (38 KB, 195x193) Image search: [Google]
1450190563230.png
38 KB, 195x193
>>321186945
oh fuck i'm laffin
>>
>>321186945
TIS THE SEASON
>>
>>321178130

I'd release all the kidnapped devs they've taken hostage over the years
>>
>>321178130
Does RA2 even need an HD remake? Looked fine to me when I played it a year ago.
>>
>>321186136
He's already back on TOR
>>
File: 243835139.png (340 KB, 510x512) Image search: [Google]
243835139.png
340 KB, 510x512
>>321186945
Your overconfidence is your weakness.
>>
>>321178130
Keep it the exact same then go swimming in my pool of money.
>>
Use every resource I can to have every current and former employee of EA framed for terrorism
>>
Liquidate and run off to bunker in the middle of no where to play vidya.
>>
>>321185296
>we want more competition in the market, not less
Not every competition is healthy. The idea that putting more people to compete is a good thing is a fallacy. Each case is unique. Not saying that Origin should go away, just pointing out that misconception that gets thrown around often.
>>
>>321178130
Apologize for Battlefront (EA), do a complete redux with better voice acting, give DICE the time and budget it needs to fix most of the problems in the game (maps, classes, space combat, weapon balancing). Retcon ME3 in Andromeda. Keep yearly releases of Madden because why the hell not? Introduce flopping mechanic to Madden 2017.

Begin massing an army for world domination.
>>
Crash the plane with no survivors, clearly.
>>
Frostbite mod and map tools released to the community, seperate unranked community servers with up to 100 players revealed.

There is no need for Battlefield 5 for a long while.
>>
>>321178130
>>Titanfall 2
Fortunately, Respawn is no longer bound to EA.
I'm looking forward to their next game, hopefully it's a polished Titanfall with campaign because I fucking love that game.
>>
>>321188246
True but considering how Steam is buttfucking customers, we do want more competition
>>
>>321179027
>How to kill a company 101
>>
>sell the company immediately

Who needs video games when I'll have all that money to create new artificial happiness?
>>
>>321178130
>Release all games on steam and give the fat fuck Gaben 30% profit for doing shit

Good thing this is all just fantasy.
>>
>>321188893
Why wouldn't you kill EA when you have the chance?
>>
I'd up the prices on all my games but ensure they were of good quality. I'd also make origin a better system than steam.
>>
>>321179525
I hope he never takes off his fucking mask again. With his mask he's a wannabe Darth Vader, without it, he's a wannabe Anakin Skywalker.
>>
>>321188893
Didn't kill Valve when they did it.
>>
>>321189747
What would he be if he had half the mask and half the face?
>>
>>321178130
>what would you do , what would you change
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU
>>
I don't know what I'd do, but I would use my knowledge of shitposting and 4chan to find a way to jew you all.
>>
File: pepe2.png (321 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.png
321 KB, 499x618
>revive Westwood
>subtly hint at the creation of a new Command & Conquer RTS game
>send viral marketers everywhere to spread rumors and generate hype
>officially announce a new C&C game at E3, KANE IS BACK!
>release "leaked" teaser to generate more hype, without showing any actual gameplay footage
>officialy (re)release the teaser to put the hype train into overdrive
>"leak" screenshots (obviously heavily edited) everywhere
>make trailer after trailer, using footage of all the earlier C&C titles and some new footage with the actors from the previous C&C games, especially Kane
>no official launch date
>sudden radio silence for about three to four months
>suddenly release the game without any marketing whatsoever
>it's a pay2win facebook game
>>
>>321180179
>Renegade 2, made by DICE
pls no
>>
File: 1409611625225.png (337 KB, 383x409) Image search: [Google]
1409611625225.png
337 KB, 383x409
>Tap into the Jumpscare simulator 2016 market for youtubers, include multiplayer mode with clothes, monsters and map DLC
>New Sims game, release a demo with all shit unlocked first then release full game with half the shit locked behind "emotion" walls where your sim has to go through certain situations to get the stuff, can be bought tho so don't get mad
>Expand Origin, make customization available
>New C&C, aliens attack the earth and it is up to Kane and his new buddy(you) to beat them
>New Kotor, not an MMO but more DLC campaigns
>>
>>321178130
more drm
more season passes
skins!!! (theyll cost you)
less focus on gameplay, more on emotes
origin 2.0 even worse this time
more mobile games
>>
File: 1442981021193.jpg (605 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442981021193.jpg
605 KB, 1280x720
>>321190384
Don't forget
>Plays like Clash of Clans
>Available for mobile
>Put new units in-game that nobody likes and then release original units as DLC
>>
>>321190384
>>321190735
Sole Survivor 2?
>>
Well, I would probably get some competent assistants and advisors because I am clearly not competent enough to be the CEO of a multi billion dollar company.

If I could take decisions by myself I would probably do dumb shit such as what OP suggested and that would lead to turning the investors away, losing money etc and would get me fired.
>>
>>321190384
>get Anita Sarkeesian on board to play as Kane's counterpart in GDI
>all GDI units are black pink-haired women
>all Nod units are bald white men
>GDI is massively overpowered
>disband Westwood and pull the game off facebook
>cite sexism and harassment as primary reason for doing so
>>
>>321191037
>Not making Kane supportive of her
>Not having a plotline where she abandones GDI and team ups with Kane becouse he isn't a human but actualy an alien
>Not having the two of them shit on the former now weakened GDI
>>
Burn it down.

Burn it all down.
>>
>>321191175
>Kane wants to be a beautiful strong woman
>During the campaign Kane undergoes hormone treatment
>Kane's lieutenants become overtly transsexist towards Kane
>Kane leaves Nod to join Sarkeesian's GDI as her right hand womyn
>Together they must crush the Brotherhoodtriarchy of Nod
>>
>>321189905
A wannabe that guy from KOTOR.
>>
Kill EA completely
Be hailed as the man who saved video games
>>
>>321179690
>Observing all game design meetings.
Enjoy your heart attack from stress due to trying to be everywhere at once
>>
>>321185650
>Purge most of the cancer at Bioware that made them shit
But the cancer that made BioWare shit is that it was infested with EA
Bioware is gone, brother
>>
>>321193442
Then they can send notes.

EA doesn't develop that much. The Sims is basically automated design at this point -- same for sports.
>>
>>321178130
Run the company into the ground making real, fun games that the real fans actually want.

The company will be fucked, but goddamn will it be glorious.
>>
Star Wars Empire at War 2.
>>
Become a Star Wars machine. Fucks sims, mass effect, dragon age, etc. every studio's non Star Wars projects are put on hold and everyone is working on Star Wars.

Also release the rogue squadron trilogy that was completed for the Wii on every 8th gen console, KOTOR 1 remaster for xbone to gauge interest in KOTOR III/reboot to fit with Disney's new canon
>>
>>321178130
Keep doing what the currently CEO is doing. Kill all core studio games and keep focusing on Ultimate Team for every sport game.

That is where the money is not by making games for nerds.
>>
>>321178130
Origin is a success. Their fiscal reports have shown increase in PC revenue after Origin.

If anything, all other major PC companies should ditch Steam for their own shit.

Keep your Steam fanboyism for yourself. PC is not Valve's platform.

RTS is dead, brand is damaged. Even if it makes a profit, the time and manpower are not worth the gains and it would be better invested on other even more profitable projects.

Millions are buying. No need to do.

This is the only thing you said that really makes sense for a CEO to do

Making a better SimCity to compete agains Cities:Skylines and make sure it's also on consoles(like Cities:Skylines) is far more important.

SimCity (and the Sims) still sell very well but they're losing ground. They could recover some of that ground and while also making tons of money

You're not thinking like a CEO. You're thinking like a manchild.
>>
>>321178130
Id probably bankrupt the company. That's not by choice by the way, I just don't know shit about business.
>>
>>321178130
>dispand
>titanfall 2
>>
>>321185368
Jesus fucking christ you people have no understanding of business and how it works.
CEO's aren't fucking god to their company.
>Let every studio go independent.
How the fuck will they do that; they need their own staff and management, which has been gutted by EA. You'd be throwing out companies to get bought up or just straight up fold.
>Pay them a few million.
I'm not going to even begin.
>>
>>321178130
I'd just keep vigorously fucking the videogame industry. Shit, I might start outsourcing it to india and just spend the saved money on marketing. Don't worry though, I'm on your side, /v/, i just want mainstream videogames to become unbearable so that more people become small, independent developers catering to the 'core' of videogame enthusiasts (read: people who liked videogames before g4 and award shows)
>>
>>321178130
>Be CEO
>First move is instead of making Origin such a good product people would rather use it than steam, you give Valve 30% of your revenue on sell

This is why you will never be the CEO of EA retard.
>>
Do everything I can to very subtly sew the seeds of failure into the company and ultimately crash it into the ground like John Ravioli almost did.

EA isn't even a necessary evil like Activision is. They don't do anything beneficial for anyone or anything in gaming. Their sports titles are arguably a mess due to endless legacy bugs and every game being the same with slight changes.

They a chaotic evil whose manifesto is to LITERALLY monopolize gaming. And I use literally non-ironically.

I was trying to dig up their old company statement motto about being the sole and ultimate gaming producer, but can't seem to fucking find it right now.
>>
>>321189898
so valve should shut down steam, stop microtransactions and should have waited with dota 2? You are retarded
>>
>>321178130
>learn how to spell "disband" before I make myself look like a complete retard at a board meeting
>>
I would probably do a rebrand of Origin and make the shit like scanning your PC optional. I would then start a massive "PC gaming" campaign partnered with either AMD or Nvidia to try to get more people into PC gaming. I would probably go as far as to try to get AMD to make a "gaming" APU that we could spec our games to run 720p 60 fps - 1080p 60 fps on and then try to increase our PC market size because it's the platform where through Origin we make the most money so it would be best if all sales came digitally through Origin.
>>
>>321178130
>dispand
>>
>>321189898
Valve makes all of it's money through distribution of other peoples games and is a much smaller company than EA. You are a retard.
>>
>>321190919
Bro, if the company doesn't die they pay you to get fired. You literally have nothing to lose.
>>
>>321178130
>what would you do , what would you change

Liquidate the entire brand and take all of the money that's left afterwards. Get a developer studio going and make good games for a small fraction of what I now own, without giving a slightest fuck about appeasing potential target customers.
>>
>>321195645
Do you think a CEO owns a company or something retard? You could literally go to jail if you tried to do this.
>>
>>321195753
I understand, but being a CEO of EA wouldn't be fun whatsoever, plus I wouldn't be able to function with the knowledge I'm on top of the machine that's a leading cause of cancer in video games.
>>
>>321195975
>Machine that is leading the cause of cancer in video games
>You are the fucking CEO and can change that
>Just gets depressed instead and gets himself put in jail like a retard

Holy shit you underachievers are pathetic.
>>
>>321196250
I have enough money to buy all the blow and whores in the world, who the fuck cares about videogames.
>>
>>321196250
Nah, I'm just not bored enough to muse about hypothetical situations which are never going to happen.

None of the people who browse this board will EVER be the CEO of any large game development company, especially when management and developers tend to go their separate ways when it comes to considering the actual quality of a given video game.
>>
>>321178130
autism
>>
>>321196603
>Jee I look retarded
>Now I'm going to pretend that I was just too good to ever do the hypothetical
>P-plus you are all fags!

You were that kid growing up, weren't you?
>>
>>321186945
>FIFA BOOSTERPACKS
Still can't believe soccer fans are that fucking stupid.
>>
>>321187705
Oh my poor Gaben, I have already won.

Don't you think that I can't sense what's inside of you? The Steam trading cards. The reckless sales. Always DRM. The... HATS! Yeeesssss.... All that GREED!

LET THE GREED FLOW THROUGH YOU AND COME TAKE YOUR FATHER'S PLACE NEXT TO ME! YOU SHALL BECOME MY FINEST APPRENTICE! SUCCUMB TO THE DARK SIDE!
>>
File: Emperor-palpatine-throne.jpg (27 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
Emperor-palpatine-throne.jpg
27 KB, 570x300
>>321197529
I DID NOT FORGET MY PICTURE
THE EMPEROR MAKES NO MISTAKES!
>>
>>321185391
I'm dying.
>>
>Rip off everyone who already bought your game and make them buy a whole new game just for content
Yeah you're as bad as the current head fuck you
>>
>>321178130

I would crank the jewishness to eleven

>Can I monetize something with marginal bitching?
I will do it

>Can I cut costs with marginal bitching?
I will do it

>Can I close down development houses that aren't giving any profit?
I will do it

Also, I would guarantee deals with mountain dew and doritos as soon as possible

>thinking that you can be a CEO without being a jew
>>
>>321178130
And make 0 dollars ? You're gonna get your self fired OP.
>>
File: comitting sudoku.png (2 MB, 819x1157) Image search: [Google]
comitting sudoku.png
2 MB, 819x1157
>>321178130
I would be ashamed
>>
>>321193251
KILLING ME WON'T BRING THEM BACK
>>
>>321178130
Sell the company and give all the money to starving children.
>>
>>321198939

Good luck not being thrown off the CEO chair by all the shareholders.

Bringing down EA can only be done over a long gradual period of time.
>>
>>321198939
>feeding starving children money

Absolutely hellish!
>>
File: 1434401183969.jpg (38 KB, 369x309) Image search: [Google]
1434401183969.jpg
38 KB, 369x309
I know we like to joke around here at /v/ - like a SILLY BUNCH OF JOKERS HUH!? That's just a joke, we like to joke around here at /v/

But jokes aside - EA bosses kinda look a little bit evil.
>>
>>321199097
I wouldn't feed it to them, I'd give it to them.
>>
>>321197459
I use the bus in order to get to university and there are often some gymnasium kids in the bus - the guys often talks about how much money they've already wasted into fucking FIFA, buying new players and shit. I can't believe either that they are this retarded.
>>
>>321178130
Keep making the sports games but use all those profits to fund new IPs. Make a new Star Wars game with an SP campaign but also MP like Battlefront 2. Make a Most Wanted 2, no Online shit needed etc. Also like you said delete Origin.
>>
>>321178130
I'd fucking buy a ton of shit, I'd be rich as fuck man
>>
>>321178130
Both of these two are incredibly bad ideas. The fact of the matter is that steam is just as Jewy as EA, they need to be challenged on the market, not get their dick's sucked by some weird fanboy who became CEO of EA for some reason. You may as well just liquidate EA completely and give them all your money if you're gonna be such a cuckold about it.

Instead of willfully sucking another corporation's dick, just give better deals on Origin and expand it's capabilities to handle third party games while streamlining it. Make it a good service that people actually want to use, topple Steam's monopoly.

So what you're saying is they should stop supporting a game they just shipped to make the exact same game, but better? Well good for you, they're already panning on doing this, and it's still a retarded kike decision!

All those are purely neutral decisions.
>>
File: EA_Sports_BIG_Logo.png (22 KB, 519x309) Image search: [Google]
EA_Sports_BIG_Logo.png
22 KB, 519x309
>>321178130
>120 posts
>not one person has mentioned reviving pic related yet
shit thread desu
>>
>>321199345
You'd think he'd at least put on some sunglasses and file down those horns a bit before appearing on camera. Who's this guy's publicist?
>>
Soft reboot to Dead Space, budgeted so it profitable with 1 millions copies sold
Big budget Star Wars KotR 3
HD collection of KotR 1 and 2 for PS4/XBone
New action IP budgeted to be profitable for 1.5 million units sold
Black on PS4 PS2 emulator
Luke Skywaker game set after RotJ
Green light Darth Maul game
Replace Need for Speed with Burnout
Make deal with WB to put the Lord of the Ring and Harry Potter games they made on PS3/PS4's PS1/PS2 emulator
Smaller Bioware team to make Jade Empire 2
Plants vs. Zombies 2 on consoles and PC
Work with WB to do a Lego Simpsons game
SSX reboot based on SSX tricky
Star Wars Battlefront all content from the 1st plus single player mode
>>
>>321178130
I'd make a Star Wars fighting game that plays like Bushido Blade.
>>
>>321178130
Sure, I'll have a go.

>IMAGE IMPROVEMENT
>release all Origin titles on Steam to demonstrate awareness of consumer concerns and as a move of good faith
>continue running Origin
>offer sales for titles on Origin, but not on Steam
>introduce cross-platform multiplayer with Steam (a la GOG Galaxy)
>release all older titles on GOG (CnC, etc.)
>use porting / emulation development requirements as justification to hire CS grads as low-salary interns from local universities
>use this to leverage state officials for tax breaks (it's more jobs! wow!)
>potentially new incubator of talent for internal studios to feed necessary revolving door policy
>hire support staff exclusively from English-speaking countries, advertise this as hiring from the US (more US jobs, guys! love us!)
>more tax breaks inc
>restructure HR for placement assistance within other EA studios when seasonal layoffs roll around
>no one escapes because there's nowhere to go
>terminate retirement opportunities for all revolving door employees (it's not like they'll ever see anything from it), offer stock options instead
>we ENRON now, but let's spin it as "Modern Silicon Valley Success Strategy"
>that should keep Forbes and WSJ off our back, the fucks

>GROWTH
>buy Frictional for new Deadspace entry
>buy Runic after Hob fails
>begin new Torchlight entry
>secure more Star Wars rights (preferably exclusive rights)
>assign worthy studio to develop Star Wars MOBA
>poach Deus Ex and Asscreed talent from Ubisoft (haha, fuck them)
>StarCraft hype is dead, assign worthy studio to develop new Command and Conquer
>RELEASE
>MORE
>SPORTS
>GAMES
>>
>>321179253
The battlefront issue isn't that it was too hard or required too much labor, it's that it was intentionally made for young children. That's why it's so dumbed down, and the content is so limited/consistent?
>>
>>321200562
>big budget kotor 3

Anon pls ;-;
>>
File: 1449443425251.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1449443425251.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>Live long enough to see a 9gag watermark begin acceptable on /v/
It doesnt matter None of this matters at all
>>
>>321178130
>announcing all these game when the dev team already died
it'll be shit in the end.

I could probably careless about anything and just trying to jew gaymer wallet as hard as possible while keeping the meme game and company status.
>>
>>321178130
I would trash the EA brand. I would sell EA to saudi arabia.
>>
>>321203917
What am I supposed to do, post
>9gag
and hope the legions of newfags join in?

They're all contrarian tumblrites, why would they?
It's no use, anon.
>>
>>321178130
A new Jedi Knight Academy taking the intense fun of lightsaber combat and running it on a more intense graphics engine and try to allow for more realistic combat without being detrimental to the amount of fun. Depending on how you build your character you can choose certain styles of combat so it's not just light/medium/heavy but offensive/defensive, speed vs accuracy, etc
>>
File: 1450593516158.jpg (60 KB, 640x466) Image search: [Google]
1450593516158.jpg
60 KB, 640x466
>>321178130
Nothing.
>>
>implying CEO's have any say in what a publicly traded company does
>implying EA will ever get rid of Origin in favor of giving Valve a cut of their profits

>>>/reddit/
>>
I would shut down the company and steal all the money like most businessmen do.
>>
>>321178130

I'd keep shit the same cause those niggas make bank. If I have to change anything, I'd probably have the team look into ways we could use kickstarter to fund future games to save some on development costs.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.