[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fell for the ps4 meme hype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (84 KB, 488x289) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
84 KB, 488x289
Today i've sold my ps4, i had to do it , i bought it on release and as today i only have used it like 30 hours or so to play AC black flag and some cod but thats its, having a pc to play multiplats makes your ps4 pointless and the exclusives are awful, i have to say that i bought a new nintendo 3ds with the exchange money because i actually want several games for the 3ds, feels good man to be a nintendrone

if you are thinking to buy a ps4 dont do it unless you dont have a pc, it's not worth the money and the exclusives are shit
>>
I disagree.
>>
You fucked up.
>>
Nice blog faggot
>>
Shoulda rented bloodborne before you sold it tbqh.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 949x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 949x784
DELETE THIS
>>
>>321177761
You did the right choice.

You'll have a lot of fun with the 3DS.
>>
>>321177761

>meme hype

It's amazing that the general population falls for this time and time again and buys shitty products like the PS4. Someone should do a detailed study on herd behavior.
>>
>>321177761
But the 3DS has less exclusives.
>>
0/10

Not Sony's fault you have no taste. I have 5 games for my PS4 and I have had it for less than a month. I will also be purchasing 3 more games come February, one more in march, and there are two dozen other games I plan on purchasing just in the next year or two.
>>
File: 1450596860689.jpg (327 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
1450596860689.jpg
327 KB, 1280x1440
Anybody else always preferred playing on Sony consoles Except that garbage Vita?

I've litterally never been disappointed from the PS1 until now every time I bought a Sony console. They get so much more support than the other consoles.

Their consoles just have such good lifespans
>>
>>321177761
Good, I love when retards like you make a bad investement

I bet you lost 100$ in the process

Why spend 400$ when you don't know what to do with them? I have a PS4 since launch also and I've always been playing it. If you got one before 2016 and you don't play multiplats on it, then the retard is you.
>>
Nice thread, Microsoft.
>>
>>321177761
Nice meme.
>>
>>321177761

Enjoy your Persona 5 on your 3ds
>>
>>321181424
Agreed. Looking at this year's release schedule and we're shaping up to be the next ps2. Feels good.
>>
>>321181424
>Hating Vita
Shit taste desu.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.