[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Conception 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 2422836-9611540061-conce.jpg (293 KB, 1265x679) Image search: [Google]
2422836-9611540061-conce.jpg
293 KB, 1265x679
Thoughts on Conception 2?
>>
you have my permission to impregnate my sister
>>
>>321162230
Meh tier on Vita
Shit tier on 3DS
>>
Boring as hell
>>
it's generic weebshit. And gameplay is crap.
>>
>>321162230
It's a piece of shit.
- The girls have zero depth
- Romancing them happens automatically, isn't exciting in the least
- Combat is a huge boring grindfest since you need to continually re-level up characters
- Standard battle music has lyrics; gets old real fast
- Boss battle music has no lyrics
- Story is dull
- Combat looks like it could have nice strategic depth, but doesn't go that far
- No choice of itemization. Item C is always better than Item B, which is always better than item A
It's the worst Atlus game I've ever played
>>
File: ellie.png (326 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
ellie.png
326 KB, 600x337
I heard it's really really REALLY shit.
Like almost first Neptunia game-tier.

On the other hand, pic related really makes me want to try it.
>>
>>321164562
It's pretty cheap now. I figured there was worse things I could spend 20 dollars on.
>>
MC is cute, otherwise looks like generic kusoge.
>>
if you didn't like the girls and the music you're gay
>>
Is there any game with waifus that have depth? I want a waifu who isn't a one dimensional character.
>>
I am fucking my niggas sister who is also my teacher
this is the best game ever
>>
>>321164692
>I figured there was worse things I could spend 20 dollars on.

It's gone much lower than 20 dollars in the past. Seen it go for like 5 bucks on psn awhile back.
>>
>>321165236
I like my physical copies
>>
>>321165350
welp... enjoy paying 4 times the price for shit.
>>
>>321162302
thanks sarge
>>
It's more mediocre than bad.

If you really like this type of game and it's cheap.
>>
>>321162230
Not persona staring not Yu.
>>
File: 1409850691556.gif (280 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1409850691556.gif
280 KB, 256x192
Not impressed at all with demo.
Waifus seem kind of nice, I guess, but the game itself seems simple and mediocre.

Either way both handhelds have the demo available so you can make the choice yourself.
>>
>>321162230
It's shit

But it has cute girls
>>
>>321164692
Don't buy it.

>>321164562
Yeah, nah, it's a honeytrap. You don't get to do anything with them in-game. You just get a face or statue bust view of them during the dialogue, a 2d sprite in some other dialogue (which is actually neat but does not happen nearly enough), and a pretty ugly low-res model for combat and dungeon exploring.

>>321167075
You'd have to REALLY like this style of game to find this enjoyable. It's not up to par with ATLUS games.

>>321169225
Note that you can port your Demo save over to your main game, if you choose to.
>>
>>321169560
It's not an Atlus game. It was localized by Atlus US but Atlus JP didn't develop it
>>
PC with undub when
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.