[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, why isn't /v/ talking more about this game? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
So, why isn't /v/ talking more about this game? It's a good horror FPS and a PC exclusive. Should'nt PC masterb8rs talk about it more?

I really like how the paintings transform into grotesque horrific images.
>>
No see, you WANT a thread about a PC exclusive thread so in nobody has a PC. /v/ has Schrödinger Gaming. It exists as both oc and interchangeable console until you tell them which you like/prefer, then it exists as the opposite
>>
>PC exclusive

lol, it's 2015
>>
Reminder that horror games are dead because now it's a straight corridor "walking simulator" genre or an Amnesia copycat number 57.
>>
>>321161806
*PC not oc. No one on 4chan has oc. Ever. That's rule 2
>>
>>321161870
>I haven't played any horror games except for PT, the post.
>>
Because it's Early Access bullshit.
>>
>>321161634
I haven't played it in a while so i'm not sure where it's up to, but it's easily one of the best horror games i've played in years. I'm really bored of the amnesia type games, but this one scared the fuck out of me multiple times. Some really creative scares.
>>
>>321161870
Walking sims are far better horror games than shit like RE4 or deadspace
>>
>Early Access
>Probably a walking sim
>>
File: 1450596224514.jpg (233 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450596224514.jpg
233 KB, 1920x1080
>>321161634

>be me
>find out about this game before most people did probably
>read the synopsis and see the screenshots
>hmm sounds like an awesome horror concept with great atmosphere
>start watching trailer
>hear protag voice actor
>fucking most horrifying thing I ever heard

fucking dropped

the faggoty gayass voice ruins what otherwise would probably be GOAT horror game

i mean how the fuck are you supposed to get immersed with such a horrible voice actor?

it blows my mind that the dev doesn't realize this either, maybe the game is shit after all even without the voice actor if he doesn't realize it
>>
>>321163904

The two trailers I saw had very good voice acting, especially when he begins to snap.

Regardless, I'm very interested in the game, but I'm not buying it until it's complete.
>>
>>321161634
I'm currently loving this game.
However, it's not finished. It's like, halfway done at most. Maybe two thirds of the way.
Also, FPS is misleading. The only similarity to FPSes is the perspective, and that's it.
This is a great game. That said, there really isn't much to talk about. We can pretty much just say "this was cool" and "can't wait for the next update" and that's it.
>>
I played it.
It's pretty much a linear walking simulator. Nothing really wrong with that though since it works better that way.
It has some really nice set pieces and atmosphere but it's not really scary desu. The game sets up the scares beforehand and you know they're coming so they end up not being scary as you already expected them
>>
it's an okay walking simulator

was only like 2 hours long though last time i played it
>>
>kojima releases PT a teaser for silent Hill that is just a small little marketing thing and is nothing like silent hill
>it's scary and twitch and YouTube make it popular on pc
>pc pleb devs make pt clones on unity 24/7 now
PT was just a little.trailer thing, fucking pc fags turned it into a whole genre instead of making good horror games
>>
>>321167203
But PT was just amnesia without lanterns.
>>
File: 1436532745600.png (65 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1436532745600.png
65 KB, 550x550
>>321162598
>Walking sims are far better horror games than shit like RE4 or deadspace

For the love of fuck plz be b8.
>>
File: 01.png (539 KB, 1098x421) Image search: [Google]
01.png
539 KB, 1098x421
Will i regret torrenting it?
>>
>>321167591
He's right, though
>>
>>321167591
hes absolutely right, walking sims and horror go pretty well with eachother
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.