[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who died in your game bros? >sisters >Matt >Josh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
Who died in your game bros?

>sisters
>Matt
>Josh
>>
Just Josh, but it turns out it doesn't matter since you can't rescue him even if he lives. Pissed me off because he was easily one of the most interesting characters.
>>
>>321153372
Mike was the most based character every other dude was a beta c.uck
>>
>>321153372
on first playthrough just Matt

although to be fair it was a bullshit way
>>
Nobody and everybody
I'm a trophy whore
>>
>>321153521
How did you get josh to survive? He got his fucking head crushed by the injun demon on the water down in the mines.
>>
>>321153372
Just the black guy, no idea what I did wrong.
>>
>>321153767
Collect all the things from the sisters.
>>
>>321153829
You fired the flare at the radio tower.
>>
>>321153767

When you're playing as Mike and Sam and on your way to save Josh you can find Hannah's diary. If you read it then the Wendigo (which is Hannah) will kidnap Josh instead of killing him. You get a bonus epilogue at the end which shows Josh turning into a Wendigo and attacking some cops.
>>
>>321153829
>>321153627
>>321153372

It's fucking hilarious how easy it is for the black dude to get meathooked. I don't know what I did wrong either.
>>
>>321154045

You need to give him the flare gun and not fire it until he gets attacked. That's literally the only purpose the gun has.
>>
First run I lost Ashley, because I fell for the trapdoor option.

And Sam, because my controller vibrated during the "Hold "Still" QTE.

Wasn't a fan of how no one really seemed to notice their brutal deaths though.
>>
>>321153970
Really? I knew it had to be the flare but I didn't want to restart my console and there was no way to put it down.

What happens if you don't fire it? Does the radio tower come down or no?
>>
>>321154208
Don't fire it and then when the ooga booga attacks you after the tower falls you shoot it in the face and it runs away. Then you meet up with Jessica later in the mines.
>>
>>321154045
I thought it was disappointing that he hardly showed up at all if you managed to save him.

A little humorous that he and Jessica managed to avoid most of the conflict though, only to show up after all the destruction at the end.
>>
>>321154204
Fuck that "Hold Still" mechanic, it is even there when you chose the normal controls.
>>
File: AshleyUD.png (111 KB, 250x334) Image search: [Google]
AshleyUD.png
111 KB, 250x334
Did anyone else think she was good looking, you know, like sleeper hot?
>>
>>321154457

I thought she was cute, but that might just be because all the other girls in the game look and act like obnoxious valley girls. Ashley was the only one that didn't look plastic or come off as bitchy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwNTQO50bQE
Cool music, also, who peed a little when Mike looked through the telescope and the face popped up?
>>
>Emily
>materialistic slut that has no soul

They nailed Asian women with her.
>>
>>321154798
Sam was fine. Her only offense was fulfilling the trope of being the character who decided to take a bath in the middle of a horror game.
>>
>>321154045
Turns out the trick is to disagree with Emily when she says to head to the watch tower. That way, when he gets the flare gun he won't fire it, which will allow him to survive the wendigo attack.
>>
>Tfw josh snaps out of his delusion and ask Mike to please not hit him

I felt bad for him bros.

His piece of shit "friends" literally killed both of his sisters and him.
>>
>>321155182

She was the most likeable of the three but she still had this seemingly constant 'I don't give a fuck' attitude going on. She just came off to me like a female counterpart of Mike rather than an interesting character.
>>
>>321153372
I didn't realize that nobody could die until the end, so I thought I was playing through extremely well. Everybody was alive until the last half hour. Josh got his head popped, and then I blew up the house and killed like four others. It was a glorious failure but made the ending more memorable for me than it probably would have been otherwise.
>>
>no qt Asian cheating gf to take your money and make fun of your inferior white dick

JUST USA
U
S
T
>>
>tfw no spin off game where you play as flamethrower man saving stupid teenagers from the demons on the mountain

Too bad his head got chopped off
>>
>>321154198
I gave Emily the flare and Matt still survived.

>>321154415
>hold your breath
>controller doesn't move
Wow so hard.

>>321155332
His dipshit sisters killed themselves by running out into the woods on an isolated mountain during a fucking storm.
>>
>>321155835
Matt will only need the flare if you have him fall down into the mines. If you make him jump to safety, he doesn't encounter a wendigo until the finale of the game.
>>
>>321155835
>he held his breath
>he didn't instantly drop his controller on the floor

I've already lost enough brain cells playing games
>>
>>321155993
Ah, gotcha. I had him jump to safety.
>>
>>321156008
>drop controller on the floor
>minigame failed
>character gets discovered
Bravo.
>>
>>321156132
>he doesn't have shock absorbent carpets
>>
So what happens if you choose josh to live? Does the saw stop before it hits Ashley?
>>
>>321156367
Scripted yo. Kills Josh erretime.
>>
>>321156367
It still goes to Josh. He rigged it to go to him regardless.
>>
>>321156367
The option for choosing is purposefully obscure. Moving the switch over to Ashley has the intercom state that you chose to save her. Moving the switch over to Josh has the intercom say that you chose to kill him.

No matter what, the sawblade will always head for Josh.
>>
I watched a 100% every one lives play through. Lets be honest I rather watch a movie for free and watch some other guy choose the exact same choices I would have made instead of buying the game and getting side swiped by some bullshit quick time event.
>>
File: image.png (511 KB, 504x632) Image search: [Google]
image.png
511 KB, 504x632
>i-i was only k-kidding guys heh
>>
>>321156367

Josh likes Chris so he rigs the lever to save Ashley no matter what to help Chris get in her pants.
>>
>>321156572
I rented it from redbox for $2 and beat it the same day and returned it.

These games are perfect for that.
>>
>>321156721
Did the same, thoroughly enjoyed my purchase.
>>
>>321156579
DUDE PRANK LMAO
>>
File: 1443759042308.jpg (101 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1443759042308.jpg
101 KB, 300x400
>>321156579
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 256x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 256x400
>>321156997
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
给我的妖家伙
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.