[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating/Hacking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 22
File: 57YJT.jpg (472 KB, 1681x1051) Image search: [Google]
57YJT.jpg
472 KB, 1681x1051
Does /v/ cheat in online multiplayer games?
if so , why do you do it?

Don't lie , i know some of you do this , speak up
>>
Used to hack in maplestory vac hack was fun. Also gunz with the infinite sword if I remember right.
>>
>cheated on CS:GO, got vac'd a few times
>cheated in GTA Online, worse ban was 10 days
>cheated in MW2, got vac'd
>cheated in TF2
GET GOOD, GET LMAOBOX
>cheated in Dark Souls pvp

no fucks given
>>
Cheated in Payday 2 and CSS, updating hacks was a hassle, stopped bc can't be bothered.
>>
>>321153190
i'm cheating in cookie clicker right now.
>>
>>321153382
>getting vacced.

What is wrong with you.
>>
>>321153658
i make it obvious as fuck to piss people off more
>>
>>321153190
>PC gaming
AYYYYY
>>
File: baller.jpg (193 KB, 611x867) Image search: [Google]
baller.jpg
193 KB, 611x867
I cheat because the CSGO community is absolutely disgusting.

And also , to counter other cheaters.

I'm actually REALLY good without cheats.
i just can't stand to have bad days anymore , and i got addicted to having the game under my control.
>>
File: 1328576279495.jpg (798 KB, 2292x3056) Image search: [Google]
1328576279495.jpg
798 KB, 2292x3056
>skiddie joins server
>everyone getting mad
>'lmao git gud nerds'
>disconnect and join different server
>>
All I used was some shit texture hack for TF2.
It was fun, had some good laughs with it but I can't seem to find it anymore.
>>
>>321153190

Cheated in CS 1.6 with wallhack, ran 10 bots for faming in ragnarok online. Otherwise never.
>>
>>321153821
>I'm actually REALLY good without cheats.
This is what they all say.
>>
In Rainbow Six Vegas there was this spot you could shoot under some stairs and it'd just randomly kill someone. Only did it cause it was funny
>>
HOW do you cheat in multiplayer games? Where do I get aimbots and shit?
>>
Used mathacks in TF2. Seemed to have fixed that though
>>
File: You were indicted.gif (262 KB, 441x228) Image search: [Google]
You were indicted.gif
262 KB, 441x228
>mfw killing cheaters and they get mad as fuck
Maybe you should turn on god mode too you scrub
>>
>>321154019
Don't need to lie over the internet.

i'm actually playing without cheats since may this year.

Considering going back to it though.
some people deserve to get prefired and shut down without the right to have fun.
>>
>>321153190
Dark Souls 2, because I had the austistic need to clean out every section of enemies until they stopped spawning, so I had way more souls than I otherwise would have but was way too low a level for my SM tier, so I manually lowered it to the number of souls required to reach the level I was currently at so I could actually do some titanite chunk farming in Bell Tower and level up in the covenant.

Eventually got softbanned.
>>
>>321153190
The most I would/have ever cheated is just abusing glitches in the game. Don't know how people who cheat can not get bored doing so.
>>
File: 1369977449140.jpg (29 KB, 660x630) Image search: [Google]
1369977449140.jpg
29 KB, 660x630
>>321154162
>playing TF2 a while ago
>get shot by a Scout a few times, he's landing every shot like it's nothing but has absolutely zero spatial awareness
>go to spec
>snapping to targets like mad
>watch him stand still and try to shoot a teleporter and his aim keeps auto-correcting to a spy behind the wall a room over
>gets sniped
>calls the sniper a cheating asshole
>>
>>321154283
You're trying too hard.
>>
scammed the fuck out of a bunch of crybabies in runescape, but thats it
>>
What's the point of cheating in a competitive game? The only goal of the game is to get better, winning random matches doesn't mean anything.
>>
>the low key hacker who accuses the other teams top fragger in order to divert attention away from their hacking
>>
>>321154063
Please respond

>>321154657
If winning random matches doesn't mean anything, what's the issue with cheating?
>>
>>321154409
It depends, I cheated in the first Dark Souls by manually moving around the starting stat points to whatever I wanted, technically that's cheating, far from game breaking mind you, but still an advantage, however in my mind I didn't see it the same way because I had no more or less points than anyone else had at my level, I just had a better distribution for how I played.
>>
>>321154657
It makes people mad, I guess?

I don't know. What's sad is how some people just never grow out of that stage.
>>
Theres nothing better than seeing a legit cheater in a game and killing them. My old friend back in day would cheat in the CS betas and every once in a while Id play against him and win vs his aimbot. feels good. Last time I remember doing this was playing APB and there was some fuck using aimbot. I tricked him into looking the complete wrong way several times and just wrecked his shit. Made fun of him in district chat and watch him freak out.

"Even while cheating you're still shit"

Feels gud.

for real tho, it gets really annoying constantly being accused of cheating.
>>
>>321154063
Literally look them up on google. If you dont have to pay for it 10/10 virus or trash
>>
>>321154762
>If winning random matches doesn't mean anything, what's the issue with cheating?

>>321154657
> The only goal of the game is to get better

You're not getting better by having the computer aim for you.
>>
File: 1300344805264.jpg (9 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
1300344805264.jpg
9 KB, 500x298
>>321153190
if you think cheating is bad in cs:go.

APB:R makes it look like a kiddie pool. It's so filled with aimbotters using lowered settings that it actively causes others to go buy a hack subscription to compete against them.

Also don't even get me started on how shit the community is, read for yourself:
https://ffbans.org/ <-- gold mine of toxicity in some of the bigger commented names.

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/634-social-district-general-discussion/
>>
I guess the worst I've done is cheat engine'd some builds for DaS pvp after I got tired of doing them legit.

I didn't spam the shit out of consumables or use the more retarded health cheats like a complete faggot, though.
>>
File: 0047 - i50AZzg.png (32 KB, 381x339) Image search: [Google]
0047 - i50AZzg.png
32 KB, 381x339
Does trade scamming in CS count?

I don't know how the guy fell for it but I got a free Flip Knife. Offered some cheap purples and a music kit for a some shitty blues. Added in the knife in the middle.

Can't do it anymore though since the trade holds.
>>
>>321154657
People like winning. I don't get it either.
>>
>>321153382
Holy shit, you must be so bad at video games.
The whole point is to become better. Why even play videogames to start with?
>>
>>321154854
I remember playing CSS one night and someone jumped into the server with a Speed Hack running around gunning people down, I ended up accidentally killing him because he ran straight into the path of my gunfire and ate shit.

I was okay at the game, but that was a super satisfying fluke, he basically just left after that.
>>
Only when that shit is fun.

Cheating in Dirty Bomb and Blacklight to counter P2W faggots was hilarious, Cheating in GTAV opened up shit like shopping cart races and spawning massive racetracks and ramps in the sky as well as under cutting Rockstarts terrible Shark Card bullshit.
>>
>>321155067
how would ripping people off be similar to aimbotting
>>
>>321153382
That sounds... boring, and tedious.
>>
>>321154414
>Cheaters screeching at others and calling them cheaters when killed
I never understand this
What's going through their head? Are they just pretending to get upset? Do they actually get upset? Do they think only cheaters can kill them?
>>
>>321155250
>Cheating in GTAV opened up shit like shopping cart races and spawning massive racetracks and ramps in the sky as well as under cutting Rockstarts terrible Shark Card bullshit.
I feel like that shouldn't be classified so much as cheating as just creative hacking. Shit that back in the day would be a mainstay of community servers and mods but isn't possible nowadays with how closed games have gotten, modding-wise.
>>
>>321155250
>Shark Card

bah, why do all these greedy fucks have to ruin everything?
>>
>>321154913
Tl:DR: Most people who aimbot start cheating due to other aimbotters not getting banned and dealt with.

APB Is a classic case of what happens to an fps game which isn't moderated properly at all for aimbotters and has 0 moderation in game of any kind.
>>
Because it's fucking funny to watch people get mad as hell over video games.
Play a singleplayer game if you don't want an experience full of funny stupid shit that makes no sense, because online multiplayer is fuckaround funhaus.
>>
Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer demo when you could mess with files to basically give yourself a shit ton of randomized gear and classes to sell.
>>
File: 1383162855792.png (92 KB, 1062x718) Image search: [Google]
1383162855792.png
92 KB, 1062x718
>>321155071
>The whole point is to become better.
>>321154657
>The only goal of the game is to get better
That's your assertion but you have it wrong. The goal of a competitive game is to win. The goal of any competition is to win. It's not about getting better, it's about winning. That's why people cheat - it makes it easier to win. That's why cheating is forbidden - it unfairly makes it harder for others to win.
>>
>>321155468
How old are you?
>>
GTA V

There is no server browser and it just throws me with whatever people on the other side of the world it feels like, so making money is impossible, fucking no one speaks english or they lag out wasting all your time
>>
>>321154414
>late night of tf2
>only 4 people on payload.
>2v2
>playing scout while teammate is heavy and where kicking ass.
>suddenly guy on other team is pulling headshots out of his ass.
>Change to medic and stay out of sightlines and deal with the spy while heavy tanks headshots from the sniper.
>win
>Player has disconnected.
>>
>if so , why do you do it?

It makes me feel like a god. It's like taking a drug to the next level. You start to wreck no no-one else can wreck in a game. Almost feels like you're piloting a Robo-cop taking out the trash. It gets to a point where the game has become balancing whether or not you kill the entire opposing team, balancing between the lines of VAC ban and pure ecstasy.
>>
>>321153821
>>I'm actually REALLY good without cheats.

What rank are you in CS?
>>
>>321155471
Did this a lot, gave myself a billion credits, and also used it to max out skills on every class
>>
>>321155352
The more online strives to have a purpose outside of "play with others" the more they wont allow fun. Its mainly with shit that has ranked playlists, but even GTAV was the same.

GTA4 multiplayer comprised of everybody go to the airport and just do tricks and drag races for shits n gigs
GTAV multiplayer is comprised of drive around and upgrade all your shit and hope you dont get ganked by some kids in a kuruma or get a bounty put on you You can always go into passive but thats just anti-fun mode.

The most fun i had with GTAV was using the Train Conductor mod online with some fucking around. Shit flew like nothing else. We had about 10 people all hopping on the back and i was seeing how fast i could get it going without killing them all due to gravity and such.
>>
>>321155468
How can you be this bored

To buy a game and risk getting banned just to be a le ebin trole

Ive modded gta online countless times and never had the desire to do anything but give random people money
>>
>>321155709
52, faggot.
Go bitch more about how your online multiplayer game with a banana skin for a pistol is SRS BSNS.
>>
>>321155952
You're talking yourself up way too much.
>>
>>321156063

>le ebin troll

Do you forget what this site is all about or?
>>
I hate it when devs are overly protective of non competitive games that barely anyone will play in a years time, i hope rockstar stops caring about people hacking in gta 5 and it becomes fun like gta4mp was
>>
>>321156093
Go to bed, Gramps, you're getting cranky again. I'm sure the next hagsclub update for Pong Championship will be released soon.
>>
>>321156093
>52, faggot.

Its people like you that make me feel better about my life. 52 years old cheating at video games. I bet youre a balding fat republican.
>>
I used to run with myg0t 10 years ago.
>>
>>321156093

howdy fellow old person i too am "the old".
>>
>>321156093

>52 years old and posting on /v/ about how you cheat at vidya at 3 AM in the only timezone that matters

>you will never be this pathetic
>>
File: 1387684720003.jpg (62 KB, 506x506) Image search: [Google]
1387684720003.jpg
62 KB, 506x506
>>321156115
Once you hack, you don't go back.

I literally can't play any game now unless I can find a backdoor into it.
To feel the rush...
It's become more than a game as well. I'm paid to do it.
>>
>>321156409
>It's become more than a game as well. I'm paid to do it.
>implying you're not just a script kiddie paying them to give you the latest leet hax
>>
>>321156343
epic, nice dude
where your tumblr so i can upvote that epic reddit post for the meme karma
>>
File: 15_fourteen03.jpg (82 KB, 851x437) Image search: [Google]
15_fourteen03.jpg
82 KB, 851x437
>Play SF
>still beat tool assisted niggers

Lmao my fundies are broken pham
>>
Got the dlc unlocker for Payday 2 because I loved the game but the devs were complete jews.
>>
>>321156409

Sounds pretty shitty. That isn't really you playing.
>>
>>321156210
Trolling here requires at least a little bit of thought, at least on some boards. Well it used to.

But buying a game then just copy pasting a hack to piss people off because they value the game more than you is just being a dick.
>>
>>321156502
Did something trigger you? Did your favourite little server get overrun by a big bad myg0t hacker one time?
>>
i still run a tribes 1 server and put in the motd to use happy mod (draw distance hack). its so prevalent on every single server and there is no way to fight it, that not telling players to use it hinders them more. cheaters gonna cheat, might as well level the playing field for everyone.
>>
all the fucking aimbot fags in cs go want me install fucking hacks
So tired of it
>>
File: 1388290272842.jpg (634 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1388290272842.jpg
634 KB, 1920x1080
>>321156473
>implying you're not just a script kiddie paying them to give you the latest leet hax

Try other countries, organization's.
I've hacked thing's you wouldn't believe.

>>321156593
Are you the man behind the gun during that kill-streak?
>>
>>321153190
No. I've only done it in the late 90s with a dead mod. Otherwise, I play legit, which is enough to get called a hacker anyway, even on shitty as fuck games that are so broken they limit me.
>>
>>321155606
>this logic of pathetic omega
>>
>>321154414
>playing tf2 on 2fort, stickyjumping back and forth between bases, meleeing snipers to death
>one guy starts headshotting me the second my head pops out every single time he's up there
>spectate
>watch him run through the sewers with his view snapping in random directions, presumably tracking people through the walls
>mention it in chat
>everyone tells me I'm just salty I got rekt
>>
>>321156651
>>321156651

>is just you being a dick

That's what all trolling is, idiot. If you try to troll people IRL you're a giant asshole that no one wants to associate with.

In a game, you can cheat using this account or that and it doesn't matter. Much more fun than trolling on /v/. But I don't actually cheat anymore because well, its not me playing the game and I realized that eventually.
>>
>>321156782

>Are you the man behind the gun?

It's a video game that uses your inputs. What kind of stupid motherfucking piece of shit question is this? I recommend seppoku.
>>
>>321156782
>I've hacked thing's you wouldn't believe.

Were they lost like tears in rain?
>>
Not a hacker myself, but I encountered one on Rocket League the other day
>Would instantly teleport to his goal right before I got a goal
>Only got 1 point because he missed it one time.
What an asshole.
>>
>>321156984

obviously he was just better than you because of his leet haxorz abilities anon i mean come on
>>
File: 1449303744506.png (251 KB, 395x561) Image search: [Google]
1449303744506.png
251 KB, 395x561
I did it back when MW2 was fresh
>buy it to play with a friend
>it sucks ass but my friend loves it so I play with him anyway
>end up in a lobby with a hacker using aimbots and (presumably) hacks that made his bullets penetrate deeper through walls
>whole server explodes
>12 year olds screaming
>myself and a couple of teammates piling onto this guy trying to bring him down
>I actually found myself enjoying the game
At that point i tossed up whether I'd like to stop playing and let the game rot in my Steam library or hack until I got VAC banned and then let it rot. I went with the latter and totally recommend it, it's just fucking fun. People who can learn to take a joke will have a fun time, people who take their brown FPS seriously will join a new server and shitters who treat their game like a second life will scream over mic so really everybody wins.
>>
I think derankers and people who group with less than 5 members deserve to be gassed more than wallhackers, IMHO.
They are what ruin this already average FPS, created by blatantly incompetent developers.
>>
>>321157273
What is Deranking anyway? I don't play CSGO much, but I've heard it thrown around a lot.
>>
ark survival....
>>
File: noneanisland.jpg (1 MB, 960x1026) Image search: [Google]
noneanisland.jpg
1 MB, 960x1026
>>321156976
So you admit you are just manipulating someone else's code? To follow the rules they imposed? We are all manipulators in the game, but it's the rules that make it a game.
Go beyond the code they want you to follow, and it becomes a journey.

>>321156976
You might say that.
>>
>>321157363
nigga u high as a bird
>>
File: 271590_2015-12-22_00002.png (28 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
271590_2015-12-22_00002.png
28 KB, 1280x1024
I've never hacked on online games until GTA Online came out on PC.

Even here, I only started hacking just to try and counter what the other hackers were doing, something Rockstar doesn't do. At times we're worrying about Rockstar dropping support for the game because when you join any lobby on PC you wonder if the Creator has truly abandoned us. You'll get a Christmas tree attached to you, shot by people you can't shoot back, all your weapons taken away from you, randomly exploded or forced to commit suicide, and even if you go on passive mode they'll just spawn clones of you infront of you until your PC kicks the bucket.

I'm urging you not to buy this game on PC if you're thinking about it on the Steam sale.
>>
>>321157390
Sorry, one of those in >>321157363
was meant for this anon>>321156943
>>
>>321157314
Wasting 9 peoples time because you are garbage and need to play at a low rank to enjoy the game instead of trying to improve.

It's actually Valve's fault for not letting you reset your rank, I hope they get cancer because there's floods of this garbage in their servers.
>>
>>321157416
>mfw those mods that let you rape other players and they can't do a thing to stop it
>>
Never cheated never will.
Don't mind griefing and cheating, shit's funny.
But the moment you try to pass it off as skill you become the scummiest of faggots on the planet.
>>
>>321155327
I personally like to imagine that cheating was their last resort to getting good and they've failed even there.
>>
God tier
>cheating for fun
Pathetic tier
>cheating to win
>>
>>321157416
It would be fine if you could play the singleplayer without "periodic entitlement verifications", but no, if you lose internet for a while you lose your game

PCucks
>>
>>321155606
The goal of competition is to win against an opposing force. If you have a crutch there is no opposing force.
>>
I refuse to use external programs to cheat in multiplayer, but if there's exploits to leave the level or go inside of walls a la Battlefront 2 or other exploits that give me an advantage then I'm going to abuse that shit hard.
>>
>>321153190

I hack, bot, and sell gold in every MMO I play

I also use LMAOBOX in TF2 with "legit" settings, which means I'm subtle with my hacking. There's no point using "rage" settings since you'll get hit by SMAC or votebanned/an admin will spectate and ban you, while if you use subtle settings people will fucking rage when an admin spectates and declares you aren't a hacker.
>>
ive come across some hackers in CSGO who are just the worst faggots out, but ive also met some pretty cool dudes aswell. This one guy we found would stay at spawn and wait for his team to die before leaving, the rest of my team would try and take him down like he was a final boss or someshit, managed to kill him twice with some wallbangs.
>>
File: 1450179211707.gif (2 MB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1450179211707.gif
2 MB, 500x400
>CSGO on sale
>tempted to buy it on another throwaway account and buy an aimbot just because I'm bored
>>
>>321153190
Who still cheats past the age of 16? Fucking autism.
>>
>>321158214
>i posted the cuck meme again!! i'm so funny and original xD i bet /v/ will love my post xDDD
>>
I used a cheat disk for my old ps2 called "Shark Cheat Codes" You could unlock anything in any game. Never PC cheated though. Cheating to win is scummy. Cheating for fun, well, that's always good. For PS2 you couldn't save specific cheated games. I only cheated to see what the hell was hidden. Fun as hell though.
>>
>>321158612

>literally throwing away money like that

I'm probably biased being a poorfag and all but that seems like a huge waste.
>>
I don't understand the anal pain with the people that cry about modders in GTAV. Like all I am doing is spawning the big plane and taxiing around the runway with my tail door open letting dudes drive into the back. But there is always some guy not wanting to have fun and just totally and utterly pooper peeved that someone has something that he doesnt that he cries and cries and tries to ruin everyones fun. Like im spawning fucking race tracks, cars, planes for everyone. Everyone is having a blast at the airport doing shit otherwise not possible, but the one or two literal children get upset and report me. I'm currently riding off a 2 week ban, i think its my third one or second, i cant remember, but its ridiculous that after this its permanent if I get caught again. Like really, explain the mentality behind this.
>>
>>321158707
>spending your free time defending a company who shits on their customers for no reason to try to stop piracy only to fail completely and let shitloads of pirates get the DRM free version with no restrictions and still inexplicably continue shitting on their customers with the pointless DRM
>>
>>321158612
or just give yourself a japanimation avatar and be good to receive the same reaction. also make your clan tag DINOSOWER
>>
>>321153190
There was that one time when i was playing this online side-scroller fighting game.

Though i only did so because i was sick of fighting hackers. Fought fire with fire.
>>
>>321154017
bots are fine with grindtastic MMO's. Some games even implement it. Did you really want to spend 4 hours searching for crafting materials?
>>
>>321159085
Autistic faggots who're mad they got raped by modders and dont wanna see anybody use it to have fun because they're so anally devastated and desperate for the game to be fixed

I offered a friend on steam free millions and he just got mad as shit at me, as if ive ever fucked with people with the mods
>>
>>321158047
I was just like you a few years ago.
until i realized everyone that plays on a higher level uses or used some sort of assistance at some point.
>>
>>321157363
All of your posts are making me cringe in real life. I'm pretty sure you're a fake hacker version of me when I was 15.

Archive your posts to look at in the future.
>>
>>321159445
if anything, i did spawn the nonstop poop droppings on people a couple time. every step they would leave poop behind them, was funny as shit when i figured out how to do that. but thats borderline fucking with people
>>
>>321159238
>also make your clan tag DINOSOWER
Seriously though what's up with these faggots they're everywhere now
>>
>>321156782
>>321156409
du bist Deutsch, richtig?
>>
>>321159719
pretty sure it began after LOLYOU (some weaboo bhop scripter) joined it and his weeb army followed
>>
>>321153558
You're a monster
>>
>>321159519
this. please screencap it.
>>
>>321156301
if he was republican he'd be have a job.
>>
I used cheats back in the original counter strike. Spiked models. I used a wallhack in TF2 for a while as well. When OGC was around for cs1.6 I used that when everyone else was. It got so bad that some of the big hosting companies even had servers that were literally for cheaters, at least 3 that I can remember. It was basically everyone running around walling and aimbotting.
>>
>>321155362

I have around 300 hours in GTA:O and not once have I considered buying a shark card.

They've added content patches for free for the last almost two years. Every time I get bored there's something new to fuck with or work for. Rockstar is cool in my books.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 356x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 356x297
Cheating is fine in real life for tangible gain, but video games are just for fun. If you cheat in an online game you deserve the lethal injection while your family watches.
>>
>>321156874
>trolling = being a dick
No, you're just a retard. Trolling is fooling people into getting riled up over nothing. People have been using "Bait" lately because "trolling" lost its meaning when normalfags like you started using it like that.
>>
>>321160421

>he thinks normies are real

Loving Every Laugh

All the normies died off from a plague 5 years ago. Their continued existance is an invention by asian moot to control us few remaining humans on earth who all post on 4chan.
>>
>>321153190
No because I'm no longer underage and play multiplayer games for challenge, not for easy undeserved victory.
>>
>>321153821

It's you that is absolutely disgusting I'm afraid.
>>
>>321155327

>cheaters being capable of rational thinking
>>
>>321154404
God SM was such a fuck up.
>>
>>321154657

Some people are just too dumb and slow to maintain a good level so they resort to cheating because their weakling minds cannot cope with being frequently reminded that they are mentally challenged pathetic losers.
>>
>>321160391
>If you cheat in an online game you deserve the lethal injection while your family watches.
It's just fun, aren't you overreacting a bit?
>>
I cheat on SP where you can use your character on MP as well.
>having a billion badass points and oneshooting raid bosses in Borderlands 2
>inb4 salty tears
>>
>>321156408

I hope I'll be this comfy when I get old honestly.
>>
>>321158036
>mfw those mods that let you rape other players and they can't do a thing to stop it
You have my attention.
>>
>>321155606
that's actually a pretty edgy approach at video games
>>
>>321159085
I hate those "no fun allowed" fags. Not even talking about cheating, talking about using glitches or easier tactics.
>wah wah you are going the easiest way and abusing the game
nobody cares how hardcore you are, bub
>>
File: 1448236552302.png (4 KB, 241x235) Image search: [Google]
1448236552302.png
4 KB, 241x235
I don't do it in online, the only thing I like less than not having things under control is being foreverially banned from playing at all.

But yeah, at some point in my life I made the shift from just enjoying games, to having them as my escape from bullshit in life, and cheating gives me a sense of power that yeah, I have fucking control over at least this one little thing. Plus I have enough stress outside of games, it helps ease the stress a lot. Especially when it comes to anything free-roam, get fucked if you think I'm gonna go around doing collectathon bullshit finding ten million feathers all whilst being shot at, that's a hot steaming load of dung if I've ever seen one.

But yeah, I rarely finish games any more because I end up starting a game -> play until something or other pisses me off -> start up cheat engine -> have a little fun figuring out how to break shit -> enjoy my new god powers for maybe an hour or so -> quit the game and never start it back up.

Wakarimasen lol
>>
>>321158612

>yfw Steam has 3,431,784 banned accounts

Jesus christ... I never cheated once in my life, my Steam account is twelve years old, never even had an alt account.

I just don't get this mentality.
>>
>>321161178

Well duh, but I still think its annoying and that they at least should get a stern letter from the president urging them to cease.
>>
>>321154657

Avoiding getting caught becomes the new challenge and thrill.
>>
When I was a kid, yeah. Reason was because it was fun to experience dropping an entire team.
>>
I installed an aimbot many many years ago in Counter-Strike: Source and tried it out for about a minute against bots. I got bored of it instantly and I don't get it. I get much better satisfaction from actually outskilling my opponents.
>>
>>321155606
I was under the impression that with any hobby, the idea is that you improve at it constantly, otherwise it serves no purpose and is just a distraction from improving yourself in other ways. If you take shortcuts to getting to the end, you've only ruined something for yourself.
As long as you're enjoying yourself, I guess it's fine, but ruining the fun of others is a shitty thing to do, and unless you're a spiteful person there's no reason to do it.
>>
File: received_848598198542475.jpg (97 KB, 693x960) Image search: [Google]
received_848598198542475.jpg
97 KB, 693x960
>>321154913
then why play the fucking game?
>>i got about ten hours logged but I just honestly find it to be so fucking bored and just geneally not fun
>>
>>321159484
>until i realized everyone that plays on a higher level uses or used some sort of assistance at some point.
This is what shitties actually believe.
>>
>>321162414
lex pls
>>
>>321153382
I'm sorry you have the life you do now to make you that pathetic.
>>
Only in co-op vs AI games to skip the grind. KF levels, PD2 items, Vermintide weapons, etc.

I want to focus on the core gameplay, not on some artificial shit grind that only serves to waste my time
>>
>>321154657
People are sore losers, that's what it all boils down to
>>
I botted on runescape once
>>
>Cheating in something that gives neither money nor reputation/fame/glory

Why bother? To get people mad I guess?
>>
>>321162491
Why did you post this?
Who is lex?
>>
>>321156409
you do know there are WAY much better quality highs you get from competitive games when you actually destroy people with pure raw skill right?

youre smoking cigarettes when you could be snorting high quality cocaine.
>>
>>321159830
lmao still thinking that LOLYOU cheats, he sits on his ass playing CSGO every single day, thats all he does, his most likely autistic to some degree
>>
>>321155606
What is your prize for winning?
>>
File: life.jpg (50 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
50 KB, 500x374
>you will never rid the world of degenerate cheating scum
>>
>>321154854
most fun i've ever had was a GunZ Online competitive match against cheaters that didnt have infinite health, but were shooting rockets out of their swords and had the infinite sword hack on.

Wallrunning with a trail of rockets exploding in my wake, flying across the map so they couldn't catch me with melee. It was something special.
>>
gay
>>
I hacked in CS 1.6/CS:S/CS:GO, Payday2, Rust and RotMG.
>>
Playing tf2

Full crit heavy spinbot no spread we're all stuck in spawn

Pick a time when everyone else is rushing him and snipe him for 450 damage since he had a medic.

Type in chat I got him. And he disconnects cause he couldn't handle losing while cheating. Best feeling
>>
I use to find Gears of War rooms with black people and cheat a lot.
>>
>>321153190
>used to cheat on private WoW servers
>speedhack
>wallhack (walking on walls)
>teleport hack
>using several bugs to 1-2man raids (ie fear+blind one)
>used paladin consecration bug to wipe enemies on battlegrounds (basically there was a bug that made your consecration deal thousand times more damage than it should)
>etc

>got banned several times, just made new acct and did it all over again

I guess I was just bored
>>
>>321166070
oh, and I had priest that had learned all skills and spells, even those that were exclusive to other classes
>>
>>321161329
Haven't been abler to find a good video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGNnSNvCL3o
tl;dw guy teleports another player to him and rapes his ass on PS3
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.