[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Uncharted? How would you rank the games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2877933-image.jpg (28 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
2877933-image.jpg
28 KB, 320x320
What does /v/ think of Uncharted?
How would you rank the games?
>>
I got the collection on PS4 when I bought it. First one was an ok shooter. Ok game but nothing special. I still haven't played any of the others.
>>
2>3>Golden Abyss>1

4 will probably end up being the best
>>
I've honestly only played the first 2

The first one was a good, if a tad unpolished adventure game 7/10

The second one was pretty great, and the MP was good fun 8/10 BUT being able to play a skeleton in MP bumps it to 9/10 for me.
>>
>>321143819
>playing as a skeleton
>not playing as a fatass
>>
>>321143246
2 > 3 > 1
Don't own a Vita.
>>
>>321143246
2 is the best one
the games weren't really my cup of tea, i thought it was some kind of exploration game but instead its a shoot 100 guys every minute type of game
still an enjoyable game at times
>>
>>321143246
2>Golden Abbyss>3>1
>>
>>321143246
>Still no obligatory Naughty Dog kart racer like we got with Crash and Jak
>We will never get Unkarted: Nate's Peel-out
>>
2 > 1 > 3
>>
>>321147247
Correct. Pretty much the same as the Star Wars OT. And a lot of other franchises, come to think of it.
>>
File: 44923674.png (514 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
44923674.png
514 KB, 499x750
TLoU>UC2>UC>UC3
>>
>>321148523
this picture is beyond funny. thx anon.
>>
>>321149739
It's all yours Lori!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.