[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make me hype to play this or tell me it's shit and recommend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Tales-of-Symphonia.jpg (156 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Tales-of-Symphonia.jpg
156 KB, 1024x768
Make me hype to play this or tell me it's shit and recommend something else.

Also, tales of symphonia/gamecube/6th gen rpg thread
>>
>>321140235
It is okay just know there is no free run. Do not get it at full price either. Want until 50 percent off or more.
>>
>>321140585
It's my favorite JRPG of all time.

I'll buy it at full price.
>>
>>321140235
It was ok. It's nowhere near the best rpg that GameCube-only people would have you believe. Hell, it wasn't even the best rpg on the Gamecube
>>
>>321143016
Rank the gamecube rpgs you've played?

>>321142735
This is the kind of thing that makes me want to play it. I've got it ready for dolphin and just need some hype
>>
I recently played it. Quite fun and entertaining even if it is cliche as it gets.
>>
>>321142735
I would not get it at full price due to being a decade old game. I guess if it started at $30 or cheaper though I might reconsider.
>>
>>321140235
Basically the game that got me into JRPGs

I love it play it now
>>
>>321143334
Paper Mario > Skies of Arcadia > Tales of Symphonia > Baten Kaitos: Origins
>>
>>321143975
Would anyone else say that skies of arcadia is better? I could play that instead
>>
>>321143975
Baited Kaito is the best though. Your list should be the other way around.
>>
>>321143635
How much is it going to cost on Steam?
>>
Cool parts:
Pretty much the only non-vampire game where humans are treated like cattle
Sheena's tits are big
Sheena is motherfucking Commander Shepard
>>
>>321140235

It's one of the best things the game cube had to offer....solid jrpg with a good story....just don't expect much if you decide to play the sequel (it's still fun but the story is lame as hell).

I'd definitely play it
>>
It really is one of those fantastic JRPGs that you suggest to friends who will come up to you and say. "I really liked chrono trigger what do I play now?"

Tales of phantasia, espescially the dejap translation, is another one I would suggest.

The rest of the series, outside of eternia, is absolute shit.
>>
>>321144162

They're both up there. Skies of Arcadia has an absurdly fun airship battle system that I'm shocked nobody has ripped off.

It just boils down to whether you want something turn based or free action....both are solid games
>>
>>321144785
I thought tales of destiny was good too.
>>
>>321144785
Tales of Hearts R was better than Symphonia.
>>
File: sheena card1.jpg (203 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
sheena card1.jpg
203 KB, 640x960
>>321140235

see that sexy ninja?

you get to waifu that. Or maybe you want to waifu the sultry teacher? the childhood friend? Loli with an Axe?

Hell you don't even have to waifu one of the girls, dudes are on the table too
>>
File: Beanie-Beard.jpg (32 KB, 495x401) Image search: [Google]
Beanie-Beard.jpg
32 KB, 495x401
>>321140235
The Steam version is going to have coop right guys?
>>
File: tosc.png (3 MB, 1528x1757) Image search: [Google]
tosc.png
3 MB, 1528x1757
Best thing about the upcoming Steam release is that it won't have a huge cancerous tumor conjoined with it.
>>
>>321146862
I enjoyed Dawn. I can't be the only one.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.