[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the consensus? Do I start this with a fresh save
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: BB-The-Old-Hunters_Key-Art.0.jpg (433 KB, 1280x1809) Image search: [Google]
BB-The-Old-Hunters_Key-Art.0.jpg
433 KB, 1280x1809
What's the consensus?
Do I start this with a fresh save or on my NG+ file that I dicked around in?
>>
NG+ unless you're a scrub
>>
>>321138952
If you didn't complete old hunters you are gonna have a bad time on NG+
>>
NG+1 is honestly a joke and not much of a difference from NG if you have a decent BL 100 character build and decent weapon gems

But if you want the least amount of trouble for the "experience" or whatever, do NG with a decent character build
>>
>>321138952
NG+, don't be a puss.
>>
>>321138952
Stupid ass part of bloodborne as soon as you get the ending it launches you into NG+. I made the mistake of not completing old hunters or chalice dungeons before beating the game.
>>
>>321139257
>>321139385
>>321139526
>>321139713
I ask because I'm one of those people who like to sample different weapons/playstyles. I'll totally do it on NG+, but I kinda wanted to try out a different build with different weapons on my second playthrough.
>>
>>321140145
>trying to play bloodborne like dark souls

Lamps worked too different from bonfires and the story was too different, there was no way it wouldn't go straight into NG+
>>
>>321140145
Chalice dungeons are not affected by NG+
>>
>>321140145
So? Chalices aren't tied to NG. They don't scale up with NG either.
>>
>>321140295
When I first played this game months and beat it on one character, I started another and just dumped stats into everything to where str, skill, blt, and arc were all at least 20 so I could try everything. I used this character to get all the weapons at least +9.

When the DLC came out I used this character so I could do the same thing and try out everything. So if you're really dead set on it you pretty much have to start a new character and stat dump if you want to try out everything
>>
File: bloodborne_chalice_speedrun.jpg (1 MB, 824x4552) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne_chalice_speedrun.jpg
1 MB, 824x4552
>>321138952
fresh save

here is your guide for having a character strong enough to tackle the entire DLC within just a few hours

>start game
>get weapon to +3
>kill blood starved beast
>rush for hemwick and get weapon to +6
>kill amelia
>clear the first two depths of pthumeru with pic related as a reference
>once you reach depth 3, do the ritual on one gravestone then use chalice dungeon search on a different gravestone for the same kind and depth
>kill depth 3 layer 1 watchers twice

you're now ~BL45 with a +6 weapon and %18 gems, go to the DLC
>>
>>321140748
So, I think my character is Vit. 30, End. 33, Str. 30, Skl. 25, Bldtng. 12, Arcn. 15.
Do my stats even benefit A LOT by stacking them with a certain weapon, or does it not matter as much as I think it does?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.