[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which game do you prefer between Ocarina of Time and Final Fantasy VII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Link-vs-Cloud.jpg (26 KB, 319x204) Image search: [Google]
Link-vs-Cloud.jpg
26 KB, 319x204
Which game do you prefer between Ocarina of Time and Final Fantasy VII
>>
Apples and oranges
>>
>>321136267
>>
>>321136083
Here's that pic in better quality
>>
>>321136083
whichever one you play first is the one you're going to say is better.

ocarina
>>
>>321136392
I played OoT like 10 years before FFVII

FFVII is better
>>
>>321136558
nice meme
>>
>>321136709
that's a meme sir
>>
>>321136083
Ocarina of Time, even though the ending was awful.
>>
>which do you like more, an action adventure game or an RPG

Despite your stupid comparison, I'll still say Ocarina of Time. But its not much of a contest. I'd say hundreds of RPGs over FFVII as well.
>>
Tough call to be fair.
OOT aged better and can still be picked up and played no problem whereas FF7 can be pretty cringeworthy.
However FF7 helped me get through a hard time in life so I can never hate that game.
>>
>>321136083
Final Fantasy VII
>>
FFVII. I don't particularly like OoT, I think it's mostly a shit game 2bh
>>
I'm not a big fan of either of them, but I guess FF7.
>>
>>321136267
This.
>>
FF7

I don't really like Ocarina of Time that much.
>>
>>321138357
OOT aged terribly with that sub-par FPS and dated 3D graphics. The models from FF7 are awful, but the pre-rendered backgrounds still look good and the FPS is better during most of the game.

I'm saying this even though I prefer OOT (I love action-adventure far more than turn-based RPGs).
>>
>>321136083
FF7
>>
Underyale
>>
>>321136083
Ocarina of Fantasy VII
>>
OoT.
I could never really get into Final Fantasy, no matter how many times I tried to play it. In terms of classic JRPGs, I'd rather play Dragon Warrior, Grandia, or Wild Arms, to name a few series.
Final Fantasy is just... boring.

It does have great music, though. I'll give it that.
>>
>>321136083
FF7. If you said Majora tho I might be inclined to say I like them equally tho.
>>
>>321136083
Should do a poll on here and watch as ocarina of time wins due to it being Nintendogaf.
But it wouldn't win by as much as it would have before cloud was announced in smash
>>
Played them both and like them a lot, but after beating ff7 i can't imagine going through it again where as ocarina of time i played 8 different times and it never gets old.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.