[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A reminder that Frozen is getting a world in Kingdom Hearts 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
165 KB, 1280x720
A reminder that Frozen is getting a world in Kingdom Hearts 3 before the ones you actually want.
>>
Do I get to fuck the Frozen sluts?
>>
>>321130973
And?
>>
>>321131148

It's going to be a shitty snow level that ends up being one of the most overhyped worlds as well as probably getting a larger production amount than other better sounding ones based on better movies.
>>
Damnit. I'm supposed to be playing KH for nostalgia of the Disney stuff and be pissy about the OC stuff getting more involved like in 2. Now it's fucking reversed.
>>
>>321130973
You're probably the only person worked up over the inclusion of Frozen in KH3, considering you spam these threads.
>>
>>321130973
I want a Frozen world.
>>
They made tangled look gorgeous so they should be able to make frozen somewhat decent
>>
>>321130973
we did it reddit!! wu and all sjws will rejoice
>>
It's ok I gave up on The Great Mouse Detective years ago.
>>
>>321130973

They only pick worlds based purely in if it fits into the canon by theming in the story. They even invent worlds like Traverse Town, Twilight Town and Radiant Garden when they don't want to license out more properties.
>>
File: 1447502006217.jpg (7 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
1447502006217.jpg
7 KB, 204x204
>tfw no Treasure Planet world
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.