[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
<Trying to convince friend to play pacifist <I warn him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: deus ex box cover.jpg (11 KB, 180x281) Image search: [Google]
deus ex box cover.jpg
11 KB, 180x281
<Trying to convince friend to play pacifist
<I warn him that you only get the more fulfilling endings as a pacifist
<Jumps out of cover screaming "Its jenson time and kills everyone
>>
Your friend sounds cool
>>
>friend plays stealth game like it is cod
>dies
>"why you recommend me shit games so much...this is not fun at all"

This is the same friend that went through bioshock just by using the wrench.
>>
>I want friend to play game certain way
>He does the opposite
oMG i'M dYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>321122373
genius
>>
>friend plays an open ended game that allows for different play styles the way he wants to play it
>I get mad because he isn't playing it the way I like to play
>go on 4chan and fuck up greentexting
>>
>>321122373
just the wrench? But, thats actually the best way to play the game.
>>
>>321122639
you have my life in a nutshell
>>
>>321122373

The wrench build is objectively the best way to play that game.
>>
File: 1421864311796.gif (2 MB, 350x174) Image search: [Google]
1421864311796.gif
2 MB, 350x174
>>321122057
Actually just finished the game myself, was doing a pacifist run too. I was always extra careful to not kill anyone and only got past guards by sneaking or using takedowns but I somehow failed to get the achievement at the end.
Quite a shitty feel.
>>
>Jumps out of cover screaming "Its jenson time
I wish I had done this
>>
>>321122783
>>321123137
But then you don't get to experience the fun of trying out and using all of the different guns/plasmids.
>>
>>321123362
If an NPC accidentally kills themselves somewhere offscreen, then you don't get the achievement
It's kind of fucked
>>
>>321122057
you're meme arrows are facing the wrong direction
>>
File: 1447107044370.jpg (33 KB, 306x468) Image search: [Google]
1447107044370.jpg
33 KB, 306x468
>>321122057
>Its jenson time
>>
>>321123692
I noticed right after I posted, felt like a douchebag -_-
>>
>>321123783
this a SFW board, you can't swear
>>
>>321123420
This. He just didn't understand the game at all. Just played on easiest difficulty using wrench all the way.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.