[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time a game made you genuinely shit yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Bloodborne™_20150422110451.jpg (370 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20150422110451.jpg
370 KB, 1920x1080
When was the last time a game made you genuinely shit yourself?

Pic very much related
>>
You arachnophobic fags are the biggest bunch of pussies ever.
>>
>>321121275
So tell me you would be ok if a bunch of spiders started to rush you without cause?
>>
>>321121275
I wish I could be as tough as you anon but we can't all be alpha males
>>
>>321121478
In a game it doesn't phase me in the slightest.
>>
>>321121103
They're not as bad as the asshole hunter right after them
>>
>>321121478
>So tell me you would be ok if a bunch of spiders started to rush you without cause?
>without cause

When would a group of spiders have cause to rush a human?
>>
Upper cathedral ward is 1000X more frightening than those spiders
>>
File: implyin.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
implyin.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
>>321122023

in a video game
>>
>>321121970
That fucker caused me alot of frustration
>>
I quit the game at this point because I couldn't will myself through it. I used to be able to do that when it came to spiders in games, but the graphics have made it too difficult.

Phobias suck.
>>
>>321121103
I just ran past them and killed them in that hallway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.