[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >still no Fable 4 IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS. PLEASE LIONHEAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1441659367962.png (463 KB, 1070x601) Image search: [Google]
1441659367962.png
463 KB, 1070x601
>2015
>still no Fable 4

IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS.
PLEASE LIONHEAD
>>
>>321119754
Fable 3 wasn't good, anon. Neither was 2, now that I think about it.
>>
>>321119943
3 was bad but 2 was one of the greatest games of all time.
>>
WHY!
IS!
LIFE!
SO!
UN!
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR??????
>>
>>321120032
This meme has to end.

1 > 3 > 2
>>
>>321120032
Go back and replay it right now. The movement is clunky as fuck and the UI is terrible.
>>
>>321120032
But it wasn't. Maybe it was because I came in expecting that, but what I got was game with horrible pacing, mediocre combat and meaningless choices.
>>
>>321120145
>2008 game
>expecting it to be amazing
>>
>>321120373
You literally said it was one of the greatest games of all time. If it's not amazing compared to modern games, it isn't one of the best.
>>
>>321119754
I liked Fable 2 but let's be honest here. This series highest point was Fable 1. This series doesn't really deserve to live on anyways after the strange turn of direction they went with for Fable 2 and 3. Even though I like 2 it still should have been more like 1.

Fable is such a strange series. I remember reading all the hype on what the game could have been and it definitely never lived up to it. However it still turned out to be a pretty decent game that had a perfect template to go off of for sequels. Yet Lionhead still fucks it up. What a shit company.
>>
>>321120139
Bullshit, 3 was bad the moment you became king. At least 2 was decent the whole way through.
>>
>>321119754
>wanting Peter to fuck up the series any more than he already has
Fable was a fucking wonderful game. Fable 2 was okay, had it's failings but they were simple and easy to learn from. Nothing that couldn't be fixed by taking the third game back towards it's roots. Instead he made the third game even worst, and then started working on that shitty Kinect game. I'm glad he threw in the towel when he did.
>>
1 > being jumped in by a gang of crips > 2 > actually literally being stabbed > 3
>>
>tfw no black & white 3

p l e a s e f a m
>>
>there are people who want more Molyneux games

why?
>>
>>321120774
I never played Fable 1, what was better about it?
>>
>>321121358
I'm going to level with you man, I can't totally break it down right now. I haven't played either game in a probably eight or nine years. With that said, Fable 2 really dumbed down the combat, it removed mana, it had those terrible scars that were eventually made entirely inert via a DLC potion, it had a gross weight gain system that almost insured you'd be playing a block-headed fatty by the end of the game, and you killed the final boss in one hit with no fighting. That's just what I can recall off the top of my head.
>>
>>321119754
>wanting a 4th one
fuck off retard
>>
>no LittleBigPlanet 3 by Media Molecule yet

It's been four fucking years

Hopefully when Dreams is done they'll come back to make a proper LittleBigPlanet 3, and not a broken game like Sumo Digital shat out

>It's so broken I've ran into multiple bugs which kept me from 100%'ing the game

Please keep them from making another console LBP game.
>>
>>321120139
>3 above anything

No, even the most casual fucking scum you could find wouldn't regard it above 2.
>>
>>321121758

>weight system

but Fable 1 had the same shit, by the end game you would always be Buff McLargehuge even if you started out as a wizard.

fable 1 was better for a few reasons, but one that is never talked about is the hero's guild

being a hero in a guild is a lot more interesting and fun than the other bullshit in the later games.
>>
>want a Discworld RPG
>closest thing is fable
Life is suffering
>>
>>321120032
The two biggest problems with 2 was ditching all the cool armor for faggy British clothing and that fucking final boss.
>>
File: Heavy is worried.jpg (15 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
Heavy is worried.jpg
15 KB, 520x678
>>321119754
>Wanting the series to crash and burn even more than it already has.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x800
I fucking loved the original fable, but goddamn if I'm not excited for anything fable related they are working on. The shit is ruined. Only thing I could think of that would be good is if you fought jack of blades and the other royal court asshole. Like the queen and shit.
>>
>>321122175
My issue with Fable's original weight/age system was that you were always old as fuck after doing a few quests past the final boss. It was really jarring how much you'd aged compared to someone like Jack or Maze.
>>
>>321122698
I think that's got something to do with the way will drains yo-
No that shit was dumb and I hated being old as fuck. I spend ages at the temple of avo trying to de age.
>>
>>321119754
>2015
>still no The Movies 2
IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS PLEASE LIONHEAD!
>>
1 was the best

2 was the definition of wasted potential what with not having any boss fights and possibly the worst ending ive ever seen

3 was so shit i didnt even play it. all i want is a fable game set in the time of the archon.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.