[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
€15,19 on steam. Buy now or will it get cheaper?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (35 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
35 KB, 460x215
€15,19 on steam. Buy now or will it get cheaper?
>>
>>321102305
I'm debating getting it as well. I honestly don't know if it'll get cheaper, but I'm not banking on it.
>>
>>321102305
>>321103594
I'm pretty sure steam has decided to stop doing daily deals with the new return policy because if someone with a brain buys the game before it's lowest price point they could just return it and get the deal.
>>
It is on sale until January 4, so just wait and see if it will ever be a daily deal.
>>
>>321102305
Sholar of the first Sin is the inferior version, imo.
If able, get the basegame with the DLCs, it has less bullshit in the enemyplacement and just falls short in the lighting department.
>>
>>321104241
How do returns work, anyway? I haven't been on Steam for a bit. Certain time from purchase? If you haven't installed it?
>>
>>321104618
lighting department?
>>
>>321104773
It's missing some lighting effects, which got patched with the resaleversion, but desu thats no selling point anymore.
And for the rest you pretty much get a worse version of the game.
SotfS is pretty much a amature romhack of DS2
>>
>>321105245
I played both (the original on PS3 at release) and SotFS later on PC. Enjoyed bot, the later was pretty refreshing. I'm not sure which is the better one, but I guess I still would rather go with the second, simply because it's 15 bucks and has reworked graphics overall.
>>
File: 1450117918455.png (181 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1450117918455.png
181 KB, 600x450
>>321104618
>Sholar of the first Sin is the inferior version, imo

you are literally retarded, the most major difference is that enemies are placed with any kind of thought in SOTFS, I can't believe anyone would prefer the original you stupid mouthbreathing neanderthal motherfucker
>>
>>321106301
>any kind of thought
maybe just maybe, 8 Alonnes Knights charging you in Iron Keep ist quite intelligent enemy placement. and maybe just maybe placing random ass enemies all over the world map instead to putting them into their designated area isnt quite intelligent enemy placement and maybe JUST maybe, puting the stupid ass Heide Knights into Heides Tower of flame might be a good idea, but the enemies still suck ass, design wise.
And I will not start with the ridiculous NPC invader with their intelligent AI, which all it does is allowing the NPC to roll out of hitstun and give them even more tracking.

>>321106035
I mean I also enjoied SotfS on my first couple of playthroughs, but I gotta say it is just worse in pretty much every change they made to the game. You just gain almost no enhanced expirience from the updated version.
The only place that I found improved was Tseldora with the new passive spider added to that area, giving it some creepy tone to it. (also Drangleic was nice.)
>>
>>321070368
>Sholar of the first Sin is the inferior version, imo.
Not while it has the agape ring, it's not. Also, graphics upgrade and finding dlc keys is interesting.
>>
>>321108641
I think the agape ring is also in the original.
>>
>>321108854
I thought so too, but it says it's a new change on the fextralife wiki
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.