[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You and 13.5% of players are with Kenny at the end Good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: NGB_Kenny_Wellington_Arrival.png (787 KB, 689x899) Image search: [Google]
NGB_Kenny_Wellington_Arrival.png
787 KB, 689x899
>You and 13.5% of players are with Kenny at the end

Good to know I'm not in the majority of players with a feeble devotion towards family and sticking by the ones you love
>>
>>321099836
I went to Wellington instead. He knew he was losing it and that if Clem and the baby would stay there he would kinda "redeem" itself or make what he had been through worth it by saving other people, so I went to decided to say goodbye to him.

Would have choose to leave the baby and go with him if there was a choice to do that though.
>>
>>321099836
>Kenny 'I beat up crippled Russian kids for fun' The Fisherman.
>>
He is racist towards my ethnicity.
>>
>>321100428

>he would kinda "redeem" itself

Yeah, this was also my view to begin with, but in the end I thought the 3 of them sticking to gether was for the best. Tough decision. Decision of whether to shoot Kenny or let Jane die was obvious tho.
>>
>>321099836
>fuck up literally everything in the first season
>apologists paint him as a saint with depth and not a one-dimensional "muh family" backwater hick with a tendency to beat the shit out of anything that mildly annoys him

Season 2 was a mistake in its entirety, kennyfags are just icing
>>
>>321101206
It was easy, fuck both of them.

The entire group just used you, a little girl, you even got shot.

You'd be safer alone.
>>
>Kenny fucking loses his shit and tries to flat out kill Jane in cold blood
>Realize how broken and fucked he is at the point and kill him, partially out of mercy
>Jane afterwards is like "lol the kid's not dead, I just lied to trigger Kenny to prove a point"
>Tell that psycho bitch to fuck off and leave alone

I only slightly regret the decision because from a survival standpoint it was a dumb choice to go it alone with a baby, but they were both batshit characters at that point so fuck em.
>>
File: wat.jpg (29 KB, 402x720) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
29 KB, 402x720
>>321099836
>There are people who think staying at Wellington is a bad choice

Literally the whole game is about getting Clementine (and now the baby) somewhere safe.
>>
>>321099836
Kenny > All
>>
I don't get why people feel sorry for the Russian kid. After you rob him and kill his buddies he has every reason to kill you at the first opportunity, so he should be treated as an enemy.
>>
File: 1445853673502.jpg (417 KB, 1450x750) Image search: [Google]
1445853673502.jpg
417 KB, 1450x750
>>321099836
If the choice had been between Kenny and anyone but Jane and Bonnie than there could have been an actual moment to think about who is the better choice.
>>
Staying in Wellington is the best ending and the result Kenny fought for. Jane proves to be dumb by pulling that baby shit, that's asking to be killed. The nerve she has... "shot your old friend, trust me, I'm better". Fucking bitch had it coming.
>>
>>321100819
Are you of the "urban" culture, Anon?
>>
>>321101507
>beat the shit out of anything that mildly annoys him

You mean the Russian faggot that tried to rob them and nearly killed everybody? Which was right after he lost everything all over again?

Or Carver, the evil asshole who almost beat him to death?

Or Jane the sociopath who was talking shit to him and then acted like she just got a baby killed just to bait him?

Those apparently are mild annoyances to you.

Why are Kenny haters so desperate fault him for extremely understandable human behavior? Wtf is wrong with you people?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.