[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have seen threads of this game /v/ and it looks pretty good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 23985461.png (80 KB, 342x326) Image search: [Google]
23985461.png
80 KB, 342x326
I have seen threads of this game /v/ and it looks pretty good. It's in sale right now in Steam, should I get it? Is the online ded?
>>
It is cooperative online where you can only connect with direct IPs. Not with a lobby or automated matchmaking. So only way to play online is with /v/ if there is a thread.

But even singleplayer is fun.
>>
We get co-op threads sometimes, too bad i'm from the jungle and my ping is shit
But even on singleplayer i've sinked in 30+ hours, it's fun
>>
>should I get it?
YES.
>Is the online dead?
Make a thread on /v/ sometime asking for a Risk of Rain host.
>>
>>321096248
>playing it for the online
Scum.
>>
It's pretty fun online or not. I'd say go for it.

If you really wanted someone to play it wish you could add me
>>
I gotta fix my ports eventually, but I'll try to host.
It's not that I can't, it's just I'm too lazy to go restart my router.
>>
OP here, I'm just gonna buy the 4-pack and give them for free whenever I make a thread
>>321098490
I'm from the jungle too, I understand your pain
>>
Its a great game, but online is dead because i killed it
>>
its dead because the dev has updated in 8 months.
>>
Risk of Rain is clearly not balanced around online multiplayer, especially with custom hosts that allow more than 4 people, though the game is fun with friends. However you need to fuck around with ports and can only connect through direct IP, no Steam overlay or lobby search / list.

Think of Binding of Isaac style progression system with randomized items on your run and as you play the game or accomplish certain feats you unlock more items or new characters with completely different movesets.
>>
Test, ignore this
>>
>>321104348
No can do.
>>
I read that the game is pretty broken because of updates. As in, crashing-in-the-last-boss-broken.

Then again, sales.
>>
it's a successful game made by a /v/irgin
do it
>>
>>321098864
this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.