[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game any good? And how likely is that it goes on sale?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Squad.png (25 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
Squad.png
25 KB, 500x221
Is this game any good? And how likely is that it goes on sale?

pls respond
>>
>>321089472
it's missing stuff, but then again it's on pre-alpha

It will be an updated BF2: Project Reality, so if you like that mod, you will like this game.
>>
>>321089472
Unlikely to go on sale so soon after release.
It's. . . Well, if you like Project Reality, you're going to love Squad. But right now, Project Reality has WAY more content. Dozens more maps, loads more factions, weapons, vehicles, everything. And PR is $40 cheaper than Squad. So, right now, I think it's not that great a buy. In a couple years, when they've had time to port over assets and expand the content and features, it'll be a better buy.
>>
>>321089472
Yes, these developers did a good job of making Kerbal Space Program, you should check it out
>>
>>321089769
>>321089657

Never played PR desu senpai, I only play Insurgency and like it a lot.
>>
>>321089854
kill yourself

Squad the game, not Squad the dev team. faggot
>>
Game is good. Devs are good. Is good mayn
>>
>>321089968
PR is like Insurgency wrought large. And with actual teamwork.
Gunplay and customization won't be as great as insurgency, but it'll scratch much of the same itch, just in longform format, with matches lasting close to an hour on average.
>>
>Early Access
>>
>>321089968
Well... PR is basically a bigger and even more team based Insurgency.
>>
>>321090143
Took the same guys something like eight years to get Project Reality to something they were happy to call 1.0, didn't mean it wasn't a fantastic mod and a load of fun to play for almost that entire time.
>>
>>321090190
>>321090132

I see it is Free, right? Will give it a try looks good.
>>
File: 9662155.jpg (73 KB, 347x347) Image search: [Google]
9662155.jpg
73 KB, 347x347
sale is very unlikely, I'm going to be very butthurt if they put it in the sale.

Game is good fun, if you're into these kind of shooters it's the best around and gets keeping better every week.

One of the few early access I dont regret buying thusfar :)
>>
>>321090370
>Squad
>Better than PR right now
That'll be a no.
>>
>>321090285
You'll have to keep in mind it's an old engine and it's not that fluid, but give it a try.
>>
>>321090285
its 40 bux breh. I see this being a day z job even with competent devs it is a cash in.

Sucks because I love these types of games
>>
>>321090485
It's actually free
it's standalone now
>>
>>321090035
;)
>>
>>321090573
>>321090485
One of you is talking about PR.
One is talking about Squad.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.