[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want to see in Samsh NX, supposing it's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: smash 5 roster.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
smash 5 roster.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
What do you want to see in Samsh NX, supposing it's not just a port of Wii U/3DS?

I want more gimmicky characters that have special rules/characteristics like Cloud, Ryu and Bayo. Also more varied stages and items.
>>
Ice climbers
>>
File: 1450305529104.png (1 MB, 832x959) Image search: [Google]
1450305529104.png
1 MB, 832x959
>>
Lucina coming back. No cut. No alt. Decloned.

The power...of... Sakurai....
>>
>>321085706
squirtle and ivysaur
can take or leave wolf
ice climbers would be neat if the nx' handheld component can support them, if not i understand

custom moves to be actually good and varied and not just "your neutral b is slower but stronger or you keep the same neutral b but it's on fire" stupid shit, and reorganization of default customs for Palutena. i'd also like Mega Man's down b to be replaced with one of the other 2 custom options but w/e

miis freely usable online

a subspace emissary/adventure mode, but if they want to spin it off into its own amiibo oriented game then that makes sense from a business standpoint, so i understand

i also want sakurai to issue a public statement that king k. rool will never, ever be in smash bros
>>
>>321085706
>character under Fox/Falco
>under Charizard
>right of Chibi-Robo
>left of Banjo
>between Snake and Viewtiful Joe

L I T E R A L L Y W H O
>>
They just stopped working on Sm4sh.
I dont think they will even mention the new game in at least 3 years. Also I just don't want to see anymore clones. That is all. Everyone was mad about corrin but he has a really intresting moveset. At first I was expecting 4th marth clone. Thankfully its not.
The new smash game also needs an indie character. Shantae or shovel knight.
Also I want a rank system.It works great on splatoon so why not ?.
and thats basically it for me ; non clone newcomers , and a rank system.
>>
>>321088259
Play more games anon.
>>
>Big boss

Nah, fuck you
>>
>>321085706
>shantae, waddle dee, shovel knight, etc don't deserve to be in smash because they aren't popular enough
>the literally who assist trophy from samurai castle or whatever however, is fairgame

nigger, what?
>>
>making lucas a ness skin
>cutting roy even though he is a smash icon
>cutting greninja even though lucario is much more irrelevant
>that shit on the bottom left
>no sin and punishment rep
>putting in le anime sword man from le non localized nes game

would not play autist nx smash
>>
I would like for them to increase the amount of single player content that doesn't suck, I'm satisfied with smash 4's roster but I don't play anything other than online because there are no other fun modes
>>
>>321089189

Yeah I totally agree. We need a singleplayer story mode ; something like subspace emmisary. Everyone hates brawl but ,subspace was a really good idea.
>>
graphics that aren't from n64
>>
>>321085706
Just better stages, Wii U/3DS stages are so fucking bad
>>
>>321088259
>between Snake and Viewtiful Joe
> L I T E R A L L Y W H O

Never played Castlevania?

>right of Chibi-Robo

He's an assist trophy, a mii costume, and was originally planned to be a character. How the fuck do you not recognize Takamaru?
>>
>>321087884
>implying that would be a bad thing

Literally just give her a bow and spear like Project X Zone and no one would complain.
>>
File: Char-sales-bunny-badges.png (211 KB, 810x1294) Image search: [Google]
Char-sales-bunny-badges.png
211 KB, 810x1294
this guy
>>
>>321090330
>his gimmick is that you have to pay to use his moves
>>
>>321090414
Nah, you get to use his moves for free 3-5 times a day, and then you have to pay for them.
>>
MELEEMODE
E
L
>>
>>321085706

Agreed on the gimmicky characters front, basically just anything that has a larger moveset within the usual smash controls
>>
File: 1450552145758.png (18 KB, 304x262) Image search: [Google]
1450552145758.png
18 KB, 304x262
>make ness/lucas and fox/falco one slot
why? I can understand clones like lucina and dark pit but lucas and falco play completely different from their base character. Lucas's moveset is entirely unique other then uair, fsmash, down b, and up b.
>>
>>321085706
>taking out Greninja but not Lucario
>making a bunch of decloned characters share the same slot
>trying to sneak in two more Fire Emblem characters

who the fuck is that girl under the Fox
>>
>>321085706
Isaac and Elma
>>
Something Eternal Darkness related
>>
>>321088259
>Left of Banjo

Marina Lightyears, Mischief Makers for the N64. Play it you fuck.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.