[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As someone who disliked Titan Quest for it being a fucking chore,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
As someone who disliked Titan Quest for it being a fucking chore, will I enjoy this? Because from the looks it's TQ in a different setting.
>>
>>321085253
pirate it and find out? I don't understand how you'd think TQ is a chore
>>
TQ>GD, in most aspects except GD has 2handed weps, which is plus. Btw, take a look at The Incredible Adventure of Van Helsing, didn't played it but it looks much better than this.
>>
>>321085253
>Because from the looks it's TQ in a different setting.
It pretty much is.

>I don't understand how you'd think TQ is a chore
I never liked the "pick one spammable skill to use and buff it with passives" style of playing. That's why I prefer Diablo 3 to Diablo 2, too.
>>
>>321085253
>disliked Titan Quest for it being a fucking chore

Can you be more specific
>>
Just got it myself. Chances are if you didn't like TQ you won't like this one either. I played TQ to death so I'm biased here.
>>
File: no.jpg (63 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
63 KB, 700x700
>>321085253
>That's why I prefer Diablo 3 to Diablo 2, too.

DELETE THIS
>>
>>321085253
It's less of a chore than TQ but it ain't finished yet. Only buy on a heavy sale IMO.
>>
It's good. The game will be contents complete with the release of build 29 prob sometime next week.
>>
>>321086091
>I never liked the "pick one spammable skill to use and buff it with passives" style of playing.
>That's why I prefer Diablo 3 to Diablo 2
Except if you're using a build worth shit, that's exactly what D3 is.
>>
>>321085769
>>321086172
Very slow leveling with almost no good stuff inbetween
That's why I'm asking you guys instead of downloading - TQ was fine at the start, but later it felt as if XP requirements grew exponentially.
>>
>>321086586
m8 have you ever even played d3?
>>
grim dawn feels like it took best things out of tq and worst things out of d3 and put them together with a shitty post-apocalyptic theme
fun with friends obviously
>>
>>321086948
Top 10 wiz on PTR right now. Like I said, if you think otherwise, your build is shit.

The only times people don't just buff 1 ability then spam it is support builds in groups.
>>
>>321087307
screenshot
>>
>>321087307
>corpse spiders
>zombie charger
>spirit walk
>wall of death
>piranhas
>soul harvest
but that is 6
>top 10 wiz on ptr
you sound like a top 10 faggot
>>
>>321086397
This meme needs to die
>>
File: Screenshot314.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot314.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>321087364
Dropped since the last patch hit, oh well. I don't have any items with the new Caldesann's Despair recipe, or the time time to level 13 gems to rank 70 like everyone above me

>>321087763
WD build is spam WoD and have pets out now. You literally have one move you use and corpse spiders/soul harvest buff it.

>Damage skill
>Mobility skill
>Buff skills.
Every class. Every season. Not complaining, but that guy seems to think D3 doesn't do this.
>>
>>321086449
Next patch is going to be the final content patch. In act 2 alone it had more and better polished content than most arpgs out. Did you even play it?
I never played TQ but I love Grim Dawn. I definitely prefer it to D3, PoE, Van Helsing 1/2 and Torchlight 2.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.