[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gettin real pissed here, /v/. Can anyone help? I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Fallout-4-400-hours.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fallout-4-400-hours.jpg
135 KB, 1920x1080
Gettin real pissed here, /v/. Can anyone help? I haven't seen anyone else with this glitch on Fallout 4.

Literally I just fuckin die out of nowhere. Sometimes it will be when I finish a quest, sometimes when I pick a locked container, sometimes when I kill an enemy. It's fuckin annoying. It's not any certain enemies or quests or containers, I don't think. Just random ones. Toggling god mode does fucking NOTHING. I still die. No rads, nothing. Any help?
>>
The only time this has happened to me was when I bumped into a car and it somehow instakilled me.

You're on PC, right? Reinstall?
>>
>>321082928
The installation isn't the problem, I don't think. My brother was the one who bought it, and he played through without any problems whatsoever. It's family shared.
>>
>>321083249
Does this happen rapidly, making it game-breaking, or just so often it's annoying as shit? My advice would be to dismiss any following companions (just in case), head to diamond city medical clinic and tell them to cure you. Choose every option. GET yourself some addictions or rads just to clear them off you. Once you've done a full body cleanse, wait or sleep somewhere and see if it stabilizes.
>>
>>321081972
You have a special character. You see, in order to make the game more realistic, sometimes when you create a character, they have a chance of being created with special defects, just like being born handicapped in real life. Your character probably has a weak heart, thus, he/she is prone to heart attacks and frequent deaths. See, now you can experience the pain of having a handicap and gain a deeper understanding and appreciation at what they must go through. Don't complain. It's a feature.
>>
>>321083548
Right now, it's game breaking. I can't complete the quest where you find Virgil in the glowing sea cave thing cause either
A) killing the deathclaw at the top of the hill causes my death

or

B) walking into the cave causes my death
>>
>>321084104
Maybe he's just a narcolept. Have you tried waiting to see if your character wakes up after a while OP?
>>
File: 1449300779567.png (484 KB, 574x516) Image search: [Google]
1449300779567.png
484 KB, 574x516
You're full of shit you little faggot the game is perfect
Don't talk shit about the game of a generation
>>
>>321084176
Glowing sea? See, now I really think it's radiation-related. Head to a med clinic. You're retaining invisible glitch rads.
>>
>>321081972
Git. Gud.
>>
>>321085009
It's not, though. I first encountered this when I finished the quest for the Brotherhood of Steel and he invited me to join. I said I'll think about it first, then I died randomly. This happened about 10 more times, always after the dialogue is finished.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.