[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stalker Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
So /v/,
Which one?
>>
SoC>CoP>CS

But actually none because the original devs aren't getting any mony and Steam has shitty DRM that makes modding harder so you're better off just pirating or GoG
>>
All.
>>
>>321081828

this, steam makes modding a nightmare with SoC
>>
>>321081404
SoC >>> CoP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CS
>>
>>321081404
If you have to avoid one it's Clear Sky. If you have to get one get SoC. Both SoC and CoP are pretty good.
>>
>>321082048
Yeah, I mean I'll definitely get SoC, but I have 20 in my steam wallet and no real interest in any other games on steam at the moment
>>
>>321081404
just finished soc and cop. they were fucking amazing. play soc first though if you care about story.
>>
>>321081996
What? Literally had no problem modding the Steam version of SoC, it's just patch 1.0006.
>>
>>321081404
why are you buying them you fucking retard? go to stalker general and torrent the 3 games for free, why the fuck people keep giving pepsiman money?
>>
Listen to the other anons above me as far as which to play. As far as mods go, I recommend vanilla first time with bug fixes. Then you can visit /sg/ and check out their OP for advice on which overhaul to play among other things. Whatever you do, don't get Complete.
>>
File: russian_oveclocking.jpg (105 KB, 778x805) Image search: [Google]
russian_oveclocking.jpg
105 KB, 778x805
>>321082532
Just get Autumn Aurora if you decide to buy SoC off of steam.
If you pirate it though, some shaders and sweet fx won't work properly, making the game be pretty much black and white, in which case just get another mod.
>>
>buying stalker
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.