[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, 2015 is almost over. What do yo want from vidya in 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-new-year-ss-1920[1].jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-new-year-ss-1920[1].jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
So, 2015 is almost over.

What do yo want from vidya in 2016?
What are your vidya-related resolutions for next year?
>>
File: yobulator.jpg (150 KB, 287x600) Image search: [Google]
yobulator.jpg
150 KB, 287x600
>>321065318
>What do yo want from vidya in 2016?
I want next vidya crash, I want to watch it all crash and burn.

>What are your vidya-related resolutions for next year?
Wanna buy every PS2 games I havent played yet and play the fuck out of it.
>>
Dishonored 2 and Hitman 6 to be great

Hell, I want every game to be great.
>>
File: 16663160-mmmain.jpg (39 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
16663160-mmmain.jpg
39 KB, 620x413
I want video games to be free of things I don't like.

It's 2016!
>>
Everything new coming out looks pretty subpar.

Ideally I'd like the nerd fad to die down in my country because the sheer amount of those fuckers running around means that used game prices are sky high compared to 4 years ago.
>>
>>321067501
Star was is breaking movie records in sales. The fad is nowhere near dying. People are worshiping a nock off marvel version of episode 4 with fan tier writing
>>
>>321067691
That's why I said ideally
I know we're in for the long haul
>>
Undertale 2
>>
>>321065318
>What do you want from vidya in 2016?
I dunno. I can't really think of anything in particular. Zelda on WiiU is the obvious one granted it doesn't get delayed agagin. Starfox on WiiU also looks pretty cool (again, granted it doesn't get delayed again). I might make the jump and finally get a PS4 or an Xbone. Still haven't played Just Cause 3 or Fallout 4.

I would really like Nintendo to stop acting like drooling retards but that sure as hell isn't stopping anytime soon.

More Kingdom Hearts III news.

Maybe some more info on that Boba Fett/ XIXI game that's been in development hell.

A new Pokemon, preferably a new console one like Colosseum because I really liked it.

More information on the NX.

Animal Crossing on the WiiU that isn't dumb spinoff party game shit.

>What are your vidya-related resolutions for next year?

Codename Steam now that it is cheap
Bayonetta 1 + 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
Git gud at Smash
Go full autismo and try to find local FGC and be a regular so long as they don't suck ass.
Mario and Luigi Paper Jam
spend less time on /v/
>>
>>321066870
I MEAN COME ON!
>>
File: ishygddt.webm (187 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.webm
187 KB, 480x360
>>321065318
>2011+5
>Forgetting about Costanza
>>
Nintendo in 2015 was literally filler

All the big teams better be working on NX
>>
I just want good games

Star Fox Zero
Zelda U
Uncharted 4
Rare's Pirate Game
Whenever the fuck Miyamoto wants to show Pikmin 4

I just want them to deliver
>>
>>321069110

Nintendo in 2015 was filler

Happy home designer, Amiibo Festival, Rainbow Curse, Tennis Ultra priced, Party 10, Paper Jam, Triforce heroes, they are all easy to make Filler games, the only real legit quality made among them was Paper Jam and it was still reusing assets from dream Team and sticker star, albeit redone and fixed up more but still

Xenoblade, Mario Maker and Splatoon was the main games

All their major devs are clearly working on something else
Outside Zelda and Pikmin 4 we know nothing and hopefully it'll be worth it
>>
My resolutions are to start playing the games from my backlog and stop spending my days here instead of playing video games.
I have about 600GB of pirated games and I haven't touched any. I also have a handful of games I got stuck in and dropped months ago.

Seriously, why the fuck do I come here every day?
It's the same thing that happened to me with /a/. As soon as I stopped going there I started watching a lot more anime and reading a lot more manga
I do kinda miss the discussion though
>>
i'm retiring

>playing virtual memes in a new year
>>
Team based class focused fps
Old school comfy jrpg
Minecraft not sucking balls
Confirmation that the NX won't be absolute shit.
>>
>>321070452
>so influenced by the internet you can't enjoy something anymore
sucks to be you, faggot
>>
>>321065318
battlefield 5
dice la developing it
battlefront optimization
i'll personally perform oral on everyone at dice la if this happens
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.