[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3DS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: N3DS.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
N3DS.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
Is the New 3DS worth buying or should I buy the normal 3DS?

I plan to play the Fire Emblem games and doesn't care about the Xenoblade.
>>
>>321064732
Do you like changeable faceplates?
If so, N3DS
If not, O3DS
3D feature is useless on both of them
>>
File: 2DS_colors.jpg (28 KB, 625x350) Image search: [Google]
2DS_colors.jpg
28 KB, 625x350
>>321064937
I don't care about that, I'm also hesitating with the 2DS but I don't like that much his design.
>>
File: DSC_0068.jpg (250 KB, 1100x826) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0068.jpg
250 KB, 1100x826
>>321064732
If you don't care about the covers or any n3DS exclusive games then just get an XL or a 2DS if you're on a budget.
>>
More n3ds exclusives when?
>>
>>321065301
It's not really comfy though

I hated my 2DS desu.. So glad I eventually managed to buy 3DS XL.
>>
>>321064937

How is it useless?

The face-tracking actually makes it useable.
>>
I was going to buy the new 3DS earlier this year but tried my friend's and did not like the flimsiness of the clamshell. The DS didn't have that wobbliness to it so I was surprised and disappointed.
>>
>>321065301
>2DS if you're just testing how you like the DS games and aren't going to be playing anywhere outside of a dark room
>3DS if you don't care about high frame rates
>N3DS if you're playing anything intensive like MH4U and like camera control (Circle Pro+)
>>
If you don't currently have a 3DS get the newest model, faster OS and downloads make it worth it.

Plus loading times on games such as Smash is a sweet bonus.
>>
If you have the choice always n3ds. Faster processor helps old games with poor framerates
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.