[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>rolls up huge blunt >toques >blows the smoke in you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: adultbartsimpson.jpg (22 KB, 494x290) Image search: [Google]
adultbartsimpson.jpg
22 KB, 494x290
>rolls up huge blunt
>toques
>blows the smoke in you're face
Hail to the king baby.
>>
>cringeworthy stone man

kill yourself pls
>>
>weed smokers don't know what a cigar is
Just goes to show weed is for underage kiddos.
>>
File: 1450326866103.jpg (172 KB, 864x825) Image search: [Google]
1450326866103.jpg
172 KB, 864x825
>>321063448
>>
Serious Sam is a better Duke Nukem than Duke Nukem
>>
DUDE
>>
>>321063812
>Serious Sam is Duke Nukem on a budget

fixed ;)
>>
WEED
>>
LMAO
>>
>>321063448
"It's time to chew ass"
- Dick Kick'em
>>
>>321064069
You forgot "And I'm all out of ass" dude
>>
Hello
Who the heck is this?
>>
> toque
>>
the difference between duke 3d and duke forever is that in 3d duke is a movie buff that constantly quotes action movies, hes quick on the draw with them too, in forever he's just playing with dildos and making low brow shit jokes, gearbox and whoever else worked on that heap of shit didnt even understand the personality of the game, they just thought that duke fucked bitches and laughed at fart jokes, no he is a big muscley nerd
>>
>>321064230
BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS
>>
File: DuvQk3S.jpg (313 KB, 560x777) Image search: [Google]
DuvQk3S.jpg
313 KB, 560x777
>>321063606
That doesnt make any sense. You can make blunts from cigars
>>
Why can't Duke just die out and become worthless so one of us can buy the rights and give it a proper burial.
>>
>>321064591
Yeah, I thought that was how it was supposed to be too.
>>
>>321064704
I don't understand Anti-skub cunts. They're fucking retarded I swear.
>>
>>321064713
Gearbox owns him now
>>
>>321064869
Skub killed my uncle
>>
>>321064869
Fuck skub
>>
>>321064869
DUDE SKUB LMAO
>>
>>321064891
I hate that shit, when companies buy out an IP because it was big back in the day but then they just sit on it because they're not creative enough to do something with it.

It's blatant patent trolling.
>>
>>321065227
do you really want gearbox to do anything with duke
>>
>>321065078
Impossible. Skub saved my Grandma

>>321065090
Fuck anti-skubbers

>>321065175
epic meme, anti skubber!
>>
>>321065370
Randy Cuckford wants to either remake Duke 3D or make an origin story called "Duke Begins"
>>
>jogs up to you
>out of breath and man titties soaked in sweat
>fumbles around in pockets
>pulls out a bag of green herbs that probably isn't weed and rolling paper
>fat fingers desperately trying to put herbs in rolling paper
>finally stays in
>rolls it up while licking lips
>puts it in mouth
>herb begins to fall out from poorly wrapped blunt
>quickly grabs lighter and tries to light it
>inhales
>begin violently coughing
>eyes turn red from watering up
>looks up at you
>h-hail to the king, b-baby
>collapses
>>
>>321065536
He wants other people to do that job again so when it turns out good he can get the praise and when it turns out to be another Colon Marines he can have a scapegoat.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-07-15-gearbox-wants-developer-to-collaborate-on-new-duke-nukem-game

You'd have to be retarded to work for them after the Aliens shit and him even flat out lying about the origin of the name of his company.

And guess what, they're doing the same with Brothers in Arms while the next main title of their precious Borderlands cash cow strangely was announced to be made completely in-house.
>>
>>321067058
bump for more info
>>
>>321067058
How to make Borderlands 3 - ∞

>take Borderlands 1, 2, and Pre-Sequel
>change absolutely nothing
>add 1, MAYBE 2 different locations
>reskin playable characters from the last game
>add "jokes" such as meme references
>???
>profit
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.