[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you enjoying the Steam Winter sale /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: wintersale.png (2 MB, 1577x867) Image search: [Google]
wintersale.png
2 MB, 1577x867
How are you enjoying the Steam Winter sale /v/?
>>
I think it starts in about 5.5 hours.
>>
>>321047665
Yep
>>
How's Sword coast legends?
>>
>>321047805
Shit
>>
I can't wait to buy so many shit games I'm never going to finish.

Maybe I should buy a dick around game like Saints Row. What's the best game in the series?
>>
>>321048328
4 is the best for dicking around in.
>>
>>321048328
SR2 was a good game, and it was serious
SR3 was a good game, and it was completely balls to the walls retarded. They just wanted to make something fun and stupid
SR4 was a decent game, it's more of an expansion pack to SR3 than anything
>>
>>321047805
Poor man's NWN1 with nowhere near the functionality people wanted out of its tooleset. It's basically really bad and you missed a free weekend to confirm that opinion.
>>
File: 1448522861613.jpg (136 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
1448522861613.jpg
136 KB, 774x1032
>>321048328
I know this probably isn't helpful but I honestly enjoyed all of them. 4 is maximum dickery, 3 for cool factor, 2 for gameplay(with the gentleman of the row mod is pretty fun)
>>
Don't get 4 if you plan to play co-op. I tried it and I kept getting disconnected at certain points in the game. One type of side mission thing is impossible without DCing. I googled for an answer and found nothing more than other people complaining about the same problem.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.