[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw anxiety is ruining my vidya time Fuck this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 46578999.jpg (6 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
46578999.jpg
6 KB, 232x197
>tfw anxiety is ruining my vidya time

Fuck this shit
>>
>>321039394
hang yourself autist
>>
>>321039394
Anxiety about what though? Most problems in your life can be solved fairly easily if you get your ass in gear and work on them.
>>
>>321039394
play casual games then
>>
why would you be anxious playing vidya?
>>
>>321039570
Just random panic attacks
>>
>>321039619
must be shitty. I had ONE panic attack a few months ago and have been anxious over them ever since

assuming you're not a troll, which I'm guessing you are. if not, go on lorazepam fag

"random panic attacks" is a illness.
>>
>>321039720
Nah, I just had a panic attack recently.
Felt awful, it's been the first time in months
>>
cheer up. relax. it'll pass in 10 minutes.

I like to watch nature documentaries when I get mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-24M3tdxe8
>>
>>321039619
What the fuck is a panic attack? What does it feel like to have one? I'm 28 and have problems with anxiety (OCD), but I've never had anything I could describe as an attack of panic.
>>
>>321039980
imagine losing control over yourself for no reason. It can be triggered over nothing at all but you'll just have dread come over you. You'll be short of breath, unable to explain whats going on.

It's pretty bad
>>
who /mental illness/ here?

i have bipolar and it kinda sucks tbhfam
>>
>>321039980
I don't know, I've "Greened out" by smoking too much weed and that's essentially a syncope, clammy, nausea, you black out and it feels like death. However a panic attack is more like you're "trapped", you feel like you're insane, that you cannot control your own thoughts - and that in itself ramps it up all the worse.

My mom has anxiety problems and only saw her have an attack once and she started shaking uncontrollably, started crying and generally scared the shit out of me and she called the EMS.

tl;dr its shit
>>
>>321039889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykt_EMHx_Tk
>>
>>321039980
I used to have severe headaches due to the negative effects of whiplash, and something about my brain chemistry was imbalanced due to this injury causing rather frequent panic attacks. Thankfully I've gotten better since then. not a single panic attack in well over a year and a half at least.

Man they are awful. Panic attacks are like your entire body reacting as though it's entering in a life threatening situation . It's as though your brain will not listen to your own reason (nothings' happening stop freaking out") instead your brain continues to amplify this terror sensation as though you're about to die soon. It gets so bad that i've curled up on the floor and started screaming. My brain was very unwell during those times.

Long story short., panic attacks could very well be the worst experience one can have. I now completely understand people who seek suicide as a result of bad brain chemistry.
>>
>>321039720
God I hate this. The anxiety of having another panic attack causing yet more panic attacks is damn near the stupidest thing in existence. Used to happen a lot for me. Fucking hell, the human brain can be so retarded sometimes. I dont know what i did to my lifestyle to make them stop for over a year. I really wish I did know.
>>
i feel you anon. it blows. try to find a game that can give you some comfy feels or something. maybe an rpg or something idk, i like the mystery dungeon stuff though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.