[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever dream about vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: roy.jpg (348 KB, 1472x828) Image search: [Google]
roy.jpg
348 KB, 1472x828
Do you ever dream about vidya
>>
>>321038417
once when i was crunching to deliver assets for hitman i dreamed of possible optimal polygon flows for a difficult mesh. but when i woke up none of them made any sense at all.
>>
No but I had a dream about the Columbine shooters last night.

They sure liked DOOM at least.
>>
>>321038417
I dream about my vidya waifu all the time.
>>
Sometimes if I've been playing a video game literally all day, I'll have a dream in which I am playing that video game. Not a character inside the game, just me, playing the game. When I wake up I'm ashamed of myself for being such a boring person.
>>
>>321038417
i have but rarely can i ever remember my dreams unless it's a nightmare. shit sucks
>>
I had a dream I was murdering someone and Curie from fo4 yelled "no! this is not good!".

I was wearing power armor and was dropped into the ocean. I had a dream jimmy neutron was on an airplane and we were on this strange planet that was pure ice, I dreamed the re-deads from zelda turned into clowns and started dancing and I danced with them.

though sometimes after a long session I find myself "playing" the game in my sleep/REM, not like I'm in the game but I'm actually sitting there playing the game and all the inputs match my actions.

Shits weird.
>>
>>321038417
I dreamed about KOTOR years before it came out.
>>
Man the Rom fight itself wasn't that good, but the whole setting and music was great.
>>
I dream about vidya from time to time. Mostly when some game I'm hype comes out and I've been playing the shit out of it.

I dig it. When I start playing vidya in a dream I get sucked into it. I become what ever character I'm playing and act out shit that happens in game. It's pretty rad.
>>
File: 1412737379082.jpg (109 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
1412737379082.jpg
109 KB, 480x330
>>321038839
>that music getting intense once the second wave begins
>>
>>321038715
Yeah I do this with Counter-strike all the time. I'll just have dreams of me playing a regular old CS match>>321038732
>>
>>321039259
I'm too drunk for 4chan right now
>>
>>321039325
no you're just the right amount.
>>
I dreamt I was a goat
>>
>>321038417
One of my most vivid and memorable dreams from when I was a kid was a dream I had about ocarina of time. It was third person like the game, and I was Link. I went to the great fairy fountain, but it was circular and floating in a black abyss. I looked over the edge and eventually jumped off, where I landed in a tunnel that ran in a circle. It was filled with redeads. Evenutally I found a portal that brought me back up. It was half scary and half happy.

I also dreamt about a 2D Super Metroid style Metroid game where samus fell down a gigantic cavern and had to explore this weird cave made of slimy pink bubbles.
>>
>>321038417
>play eu4 with friends for 10 hours straight
>planning alliances and how to steal clay in sleep
FUCK
>>
Unfortunately.
I have nausea when I think about it.
>>
>>321038417
I had a dream that I played rival schools with a dead friend once
>>
Had a dream about being a hunter from Bloodborne.
>Tfw hunting beasts and alien was so much better in first person.
>>
Last time I was so depressed I could hardly move my dreams turned to fun times with charming vidya characters. It was such a drastic change of pace I woke up bewildered by it.
>>
I try to dream of vidya because then I have cool dreams.
>>
>>321038417
What game?
>>
>Dream about vidya
>It's usually about some vidya I have never played
>Always these weird interpretations of how it would play and what it is about
>It's almost never how the game actually plays

They are usually pretty entertaining.
>>
>>321038417
Back when I would pk a lot on Runescape occasionally when I had a dream where something was going to fuck my shit up, I would somehow log out and change worlds. May sound pathetic, but I found it pretty funny.
>>
Yeah, it had Raphael Raven but he was voiced by Jon Benjamin. It ended with me fingering my sister's ass.

Pretty cool dream.
>>
>>321038417
Dreamt of WoW, LoL, Lineage2 as far as I remember.
>>
Been playing Heroes of the Storm with friends for 12 hours and then dreamt I'm Murky and can't find a safe place for an egg while being chased around a meadow by dudes in large armor. Which in itself is entirely bizarre as none of us played Murky or did anything interesting to a Murky while playing. Perhaps it's telling me to buy him, not sure.
>>
Sometimes.

I hate when I dream about Earthbound though.
>>
File: 1441892336583.png (108 KB, 1248x1504) Image search: [Google]
1441892336583.png
108 KB, 1248x1504
>nightmares about being teleported to the deep wildy
>suddenly losing full guthans due to AOL connection shitting out and waking up in a cold sweat

who dreamscape here, I know you fuckers had some
>>
>>321041845
>AOL
That's a fuckin' nightmare if I ever heard of one.
>>
>>321038417
my friend failed at killing rom yesterday and told me he dreamed about him
>>
yea this morning i had a rainbow 6 siege dream after watching a stream of it for 3 hours
>>
>>321042237
>him
>>
No, I have really strange dreams, they're almost like movies and sometimes continue from where they left off months apart

Decently I've been having this recurring one where I'm trying to put these spirits of this girl and her mother to rest, and they got murdered in some fucked up way and the whole town was conspiring on it

It's really spooky especially considering it always takes place in my hometown
>>
>>321042524
Recently**
>>
>>321042352
>have
>>
>>321038417
I've had a few dreams about Piper and some creepy ones about FNAF characters. Like looking into a vent and seeing eyeballs and flesh growing off of the chicken robot, or waking up and seeing the fucked up zombie rabbit watch me from behind a non-existent corner, disappearing into nothing.
>>
File: 1428202996672.gif (2 MB, 268x400) Image search: [Google]
1428202996672.gif
2 MB, 268x400
>>321038417
I no longer dream.
>>
>>321038417
Doom
STALKER
Unreal Tournament
Silent Hill

All vidya related dreams involve these
>>
>>321038735
IM A VIRGIN
>>
>>321038706
Wish I could do that too
>>
the other day i dreamed that undertale got ported to the game boy color, it took up four cartridges (no idea how that would even work irl)

the weird part is i haven't played undertale
>>
>>321038417
Never the game directly, just the concepts in the game.
>>
File: 13997253653482.gif (423 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
13997253653482.gif
423 KB, 600x338
Sometimes i dream about browsing 4chan.
>>
File: 1449986372414.png (542 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1449986372414.png
542 KB, 1280x1280
>>321038417
Not even joking

Sometimes I think about how comfy it would be to be a all safe and warm inside of Kos's Womb while she flies through cold space humming a lullaby to you.

Or how comfy it would be to have Vicar Amelia curl around you to keep you warm during the Winter while she hibernates

It's getting cold, isn't it anons?
>>
>>321038417
When Ocarina of Time had been out a few years I had a vivid dream of getting behind the deku tree as child link and there being a secret entrance behind. The next day I found a way to get behind the tree as child link and the damn stone thing you talk to with the mask was just the boring one talking about ganons horse.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
All the time, right now its R6:S. Shooting building baracades dropping armor running drones rappelling dreams are fun!
>>
I used to dream about Plants VS Zombies multiple times in a row
Good thing i quit
>>
>>321040858
It's Bloodborne.
>>
>>321038417
I should think you still have dreams. Well the next time you dream... Give some thought...
>>
>>321038602
Do it faggot
>>
I don't know if this has ever happened to anyone else. It wasn't quite a dream but its close. I was about 10 and Duke Nukem 3D just came out. It was the first fps I ever played, sunk about 5 hours straight into it (that was a lot in the 90s). When I went to bed, whenever I closed my eyes I could see the game being played literally as clearly as if I was actually playing it. Hasn't happened before or since. Weird sensation.
>>
>>321046668
Me too. Kill me
>>
>>321047909
Ah KOS
>>
File: small_city.jpg (758 KB, 950x600) Image search: [Google]
small_city.jpg
758 KB, 950x600
>an innocent, early western village is suddenly introduced to TVs and commerce

>suddenly become greedy fuckbags who would rather stare at their happiness boxes then continue their hobbies of baking goods and running their inn

>peaceful animals suddenly feared for their inhospitable killing of villagers

>transexual man bangs the protagonist in a hot-tub and the kid learns the meaning of "Love"

>saving the world means continuously killing these random, peaceful, strange tranny-men as time goes on

>animals are repeatedly taken and fused together crudely, then tossed out like trash

>an optional boss called "negative man" just keeps complaining how useless and awful he his and just asks you to kill him

>the main villain is a kid who didn't quite realize how awful he was in the previous game and even considers the previous protagonist to be his friend

>he made a movie chronicling this friend's adventure just so he could merchandise it to his new city

>he's both 1000 and 10 years old simultaneously

>the protagonist destroys the world in the end because he was forced to kill the person he cared about most

do you even know what kind of dreams this game gave me
>>
>>321043170
>haa hah haa...
>That wasn't necessary of you
>>
Once I played DROD all day.

That night I dreamed about it, everything in squares with that awfull purple theme.

Never played that again.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.