[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>175 days left until E3 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: squillbio[1].jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
squillbio[1].jpg
10 KB, 300x300
>175 days left until E3 2016
>>
>NX, Zelda U, Persona 5
good feel
>>
File: 1439831473559.png (279 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1439831473559.png
279 KB, 512x384
Chapter 3
>>
You better not miss a single day
>>
Predictions

Microsoft
>I'm expecting a lot of decent games, but still won't get an xbone.

Sony
>Crash Bandicoot - I think it will actually happen this time. The guy wearing the crash t-shirt during the last conference was reminiscent of the square enix producer coming on stage to announce FFVII rerelease on PS4 instead of FFVII remake, aka a cock tease.
>Most of the conference dedicated to PS VR

Nintendo
>Legend of Zelda Wii U begins the conference, huge revealing, takes up like 20 minutes of the conference
>Nintendo NX is revealed, but does not come out until next year during Q2/Q3 of 2017, the remainder of the time is dedicated to Wii U, no game is officially announced for the NX, but a number of tech demos are shown
>If NX games are shown, one could be a game from platinum, like Bayo 3 or something related to Wonderful 101 or maybe a successor to Okami, assuming Kamiya has finished up Scalebound by then (which I very much doubt)
>What games are announced are basically filler for Wii U and 3DS during the duration of time in between E3 and the release of the NX

Bethesda
>A new IP is the main focus, one that is equivalent to Elder Scrolls and Fallout, Todd "Tell Me Sweet Lies" Howard talks about bullshit that becomes a meme
>More rape of classic IPs

EA
>I skip the conference
>More rape of classic IPs

Square Enix
>Final Fantasy VII Remake news
>Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III shown off, multiplayer mode in KH3 is shown off
>New expansion to ARR: FFXIV, some kind of way to make the MMO more accessible to people who don't want to pay the subscription
>Final Fantasy XVI trailer at the end of the conference
>>
>E3: VR edition

Can't wait to see all the "early investor" shills go maximum damage control when their gimmick ultimately flops
>>
http://www.e3countdown.com/
>>
>>321037686
>>What games are announced are basically filler for Wii U and 3DS during the duration of time in between E3 and the release of the NX
So another shit conference. Great
>yfw the last 10 minutes are used up by "Let's Zelda"
>>
>>321036950
>Zelda NX
>Wii U
>>
>>321037913
I like how Cidney is used for Square Enix.
>>
>>321038012
?
>>
>The guy wearing the crash t-shirt during the last conference was reminiscent of the square enix producer coming on stage to announce FFVII rerelease on PS4 instead of FFVII remake, aka a cock tease.
What if it was reminiscent of Vib Ribbon that never happened? I mean, it's not like they announced a re-release of Crash Bandicoot, so it's more similar to that.
>>
>>321038023
!
>>
>>321037929
Why do you react to a prediction as if it was an official announcement?
>>
Already? It feels like E3 happened yesterday.
>>
excuse me what is the name of this meme i cant find it on know your meme haha
>>
>>321036875
Man, half the year snuck up on us.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.