[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have a problem with starting games then not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1431368476660.png (782 KB, 490x1015) Image search: [Google]
1431368476660.png
782 KB, 490x1015
Does anyone else have a problem with starting games then not playing them for months only to come back to then with no knowledge, which forces you to restart?
I have done this with a lot of games, and I can't really bring myself to play games that I really liked because I don't want to replay all of it so I can continue.
>>
>>321032310
Bump
JRPGs are particularly bad for me. I get through a good chunk, and then I leave only to come back later not wanting to sit through unskippable cutscenes and other bullshit.
I want to start where I left off but the flow is gone.
>>
>>321032310
One more bump then I'll accept my fate.
>>
File: 1442598515535.jpg (49 KB, 448x458) Image search: [Google]
1442598515535.jpg
49 KB, 448x458
>>321032854
>trying to bump your own thread
>>
Do this all the time. Did this with MGSV, AssCreed Unity (yes I played it), dishonored, etc. Shit annoys me. I hate video game autism
>>
>>321032310
This. Im halfway through FFXII and FFVII and i have no clue what to do cause i stopped and coming back i just dont know
>>
this happens to me with books, but not games
>>
>>321033537
Sometimes it's not even knowing where to go, it's knowing how to play the game well.
This is especially common for God Hand. You need to be playing that game really consistently to come back and just play hard mode.
>>321033556
Fuck, I hate that. It's even worse. Main reason why I can't read shit like Game of Thrones.
>>
>>321033713
ghost rider for the GBA

Hard mode literally made my testes drop
>>
>>321033423
I can't tell if I have autism or if I just don't enjoy games as much anymore.
I dropped 25 hours in a few days on Fallout 4 when my friend got it. Never finished the story mode. Despite that, most games that I used to really like, or games that I definitely would have liked a couple years ago don't gain my interest, or I buy them and I can't play them for more than 30 minutes to an hour.
>>
>>321034170
I am with you. I cannot for the life of me enjoy games anymore. I try and try but nothing. I am off to medical school soon so might be for the best.
>>
>>321034378
I really don't want to lose gaming as a hobby, but maybe moving on to reading and focusing more school and music is better.
Hell, I didn't play games for 3 months after the semester started. Didn't even boot up Binding of Isaac or something else easy.
>>
Yeah definitely do not want to lose it either. I've tried playing other games recently and nothing. I am still playing MGSV and I enjoy it but my favorite genre of games is stealth and it is very limited. Last game I truly enjoyed was probably red dead.
>>
>>321034858
I think my favorite genre of games is probably brawlers/action games/beat 'em ups/etc. Really good platformers will be favorites too.
Bayonetta 2 convinced me to get a Wii U on its own, and God Hand is one of my favorite all time games. Good action games are also hard to find at this point, though. Not as hard as good stealth games, but Bayonetta 2 was the first since Dark Souls.
>>
Hopefully we find that of love of video games that we lost. I'm going to sleep but good luck man and nice talking to you!
>>
>>321032310
DWARF FORT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>tfw if I drop an uncompleted game to play another game I never ever come back to it

I just look at the game in disgust
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.