[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've heard a lot of hype about this FFVII remake, but the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: q.png (299 KB, 367x433) Image search: [Google]
q.png
299 KB, 367x433
I've heard a lot of hype about this FFVII remake, but the only game I've played in the series is FFXIII and I actually really enjoy it so far.

Should I pick up the PSOne port on Vita? I'm a bit turned off by the graphics, but surely the gameplay is worth it, yes?
>>
File: costanza.png (299 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
costanza.png
299 KB, 500x375
>ff
>gameplay
>>
Lightning is CUTE!

I want to kiss her cute hairy armpits!
>>
>>321025947
Really? I want to break her wet spine
>>
>>321025702
Play 4 first
>>
>>321025702
I want to stomp that face.
>>
>>321027637
i want to kiss it
>>
>>321025702
You're already a lost cause desu. Tainted by 13 and already concerned older gameplay wont be able to hold your pathetic attention span.
>>
>>321025702
Just EMULATE 4, 6, 7 and 9 for free on a PC.

FF7 is a beautiful and comfy game. The art-style and attention to details in the backgrounds is actually pretty damn good for a 20 years old PS1 game. The gameplay is that of nowadays generic, turn-based JRPG, but there's tons of stuff to do, if you want to. The world and cast is one of the more memorable ones in the series.
>>
>>321028136
I'm gonna assume OP has no access to a PC because emulation is the most obvious answer.
>>
Nah, you'll be confused by all those options you have, like not walking in a straight line.
>>
>>321028136
>>321028943
I have a pc that would have been classified as shitty 10 years ago

what games can I emulate?
>>
>>321029042
You should be fine with PS1 and most cartridge-based consoles.
>>
>>321025784
2011 called, they want their meme back.
>>
bad taste
>>
>>321030028
So everything I-IX then?

Are any of the steam releases good? I know a lot of them are the shitty mobile phone remakes
>>
>>321030480
>So everything I-IX then?
Yes. 10 and onwards should at least get a PC from 2010. You could also run 8 natively.
>Are any of the steam releases good?
Didn't test them, so I can't say.
>>
>>321030803
Thanks anon, I've been wanting to play the FF games for a while since my only one so far is XIV because I picked it up with some friends who actually played the series.

I actually even have the X remakes on the PS3, but I heard the music is garbage in them, so I didn't end up playing. are there any other sequel games like X-2 and XIII-2 that I need to play as well?
>>
>>321031434
>but I heard the music is garbage in them, so I didn't end up playing.
It's not. It's just different from the original, not even that much. People are just autistic about their favourite game. Go play it.
>are there any other sequel games like X-2 and XIII-2 that I need to play as well?
You don't even need to play X-2. It's... well, let's call it hit or miss. I liked it, some hate it, the story is trash, the combat is top. But I don't think there are.
>>
>>321032105
>You don't even need to play X-2

I might as well, I have it and Payne is cute
>>
>>321032684
Just be aware that without going strictly by a guide you'll never reach 100%.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.