[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else hate GTA 5 driving mechanics? I think GTA 4 driving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 8
File: 1430231948705.jpg (516 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1430231948705.jpg
516 KB, 1920x1080
anyone else hate GTA 5 driving mechanics? I think GTA 4 driving mechanics were a lot better. loveed the realism. GTA 5 feels like a arcade game. first person mode is gimmicky.

why does it feel like my favorite game franchise got butched?

I don't even like the 3 main characters and the storyline failed at sucking me into the plot.

opinions?
>>
>>321015090
>I play GTA for the storyline and plot

lol
>>
File: 2015-12-20_00004.jpg (402 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-20_00004.jpg
402 KB, 1920x1080
>>321015090
The driving was just okay. People didn't like the floaty cars from 4 so it makes sense why its gone.

The characters are the best thing about the game. If you don't like them then there's not much for you in the game.
>>
>>321015090
I hate how every vehicle feels like it's glued to the road.
>>
Driving with Franklin is alright because his special ability is cool and by far the funnest.

The actual driving itself feels worse than 4 though, I agree.

The story is a straight downgrade from IV. IV had this huge overarching plot, great small cast of characters that were detailed, and the dialogue was really well-written. The comedy bits in IV were better than V's too.

When they go from the ambitious and serious tone of IV to the LOOK WE'RE BACK TO WACKY SHENANIGANS tone of V, it feels like they didn't try very hard. Most of the characters are stereotypes from over 10 years ago in a game that's supposed to be modern.
>>
>>321015090
>why does it feel like my favorite game franchise got butched?
GTA IV was the first and only GTA that tried to be generic and realistic. Was IV your first GTA or something?
>>
>>321015090
Gta 4 driving was like piloting a heavy truck on ice
>>
>>321015090
Driving in IV wasn't fun. Every now and then I play V just to drive around because it's so satisfying.
>>
GTA4 had better driving mechanics than GTA5. Anyone that disagrees with this has a potato in his/her head and needs a lobotomy or electroshock therapy
>>
>>321019268

Upvoted ;^)
>>
>>321015090
No wtf. Why would I want realistic driving in a gta game. 4's driving mechanics were shit.
>>
4's driving was hard to pick up. But when you got it figured out, it felt pretty rewarding.

In 5 you can unflip your vehicle. That's some baby mode bullshit right there.
>>
File: CGR Mark.gif (3 MB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
CGR Mark.gif
3 MB, 300x241
>why does it feel like my favorite game franchise got butched?
>likes IV
>complains about GTA getting butchered
>>
>cars suspending like they're on the moon and flipping out at the slightest turns
>realistic
>>
>>321015984
They weren't floaty they were bouncy. GTA5 cars feel floaty with really unrealistic acceleration. The gravity is also way too strong

I loved driving around in GTA4. Yeah it was annoying on my first run through but once my skill improved I loved it. The cars felt a little too light but the weight and momentum are night and day better than GTA5

GTA5 is too arcadey
>>
>>321019658
>mark
>cucking yourself from the only thing people like to make super gay comics
>>
>>321019551
>In 5 you can unflip your vehicle. That's some baby mode bullshit right there.
Funny coming from the same people who also bitch that GTA V's cops are too hard.
>>
>>321019413
Seriously how the fuck can you say GTA SA and GTA5 had better vehicle handling than GTA4?

I hate police chases in GTA5. The physics in GTA4 made police chases goofy and fun. Now the police are fucking aimbots with Ferrari tanks that look like police cars. I honestly don't like police chases in GTA5
>>
>>321020285
cops are so fucking easy to lose though
>>
>>321017446
This, nothing realistic about it

Try driving an actual car OP you child
>>
>mfw /v/ bitches about GTAV cops

Holy shit this is the same bored that cries about casuals.

Escaping is so fucking easy. Try actually leaving the highway you goddamn morons.
>>
>>321020741
>Murder some rednecks in the middle of nowhere
>Instantly get 2 stars
Great system
>>
>>321020383
For me its not about losing them but fucking with them. Now they are so good at aiming you'll die if you try to pull the same shit in GTA4.

I was probably one of the few people that didn't hate on GTA4 for its lack of, lets be honest here, meaningless content. Cloths and weapon variety don't mean shit if the basic mechanics are worse. That's why GTA SA is worse than 4.
>>
>>321015090
>GTA
>favorite game franchise

Why is your taste so terrible?
>>
>>321020741
GTA cops have been shit since 4 though, them continually spawning in front of you is not fun. I absolutely hated how there was another squad car always within a block of you in any direction. Made chases extremely tedious because even deft quick turns had you run into yet another cop car with a huge alarm radius
>>
>>321020857
Exact same thing happened in IV. You just didn't notice it because there were less deserted areas like Sandy Shores and LC was much more city-dense.
>>
I agree that the physics in GTA4 were exaggerated but the acceleration in GTA5 is bullshit. A normal sadan accelerates like lambo
>>
I think everybody hated the slippery driving from 4 so that's why they changed it. I agree though, I actually liked the driving in 4 and it was really fun/satisfying once you got good at handling it. 5 is more intuitive to start with but not really as fun.

It's better than 4 in literally every single other way possible though, so whatever.
>>
>>321020857
Welcome to literally every GTA ever made :)
>>
I found the realistic driving so much more fun because it was challenging. That little bit of extra challenge really goes a long way in not becoming bored late in the game. The slowness of normal everyday cars also made driving the sports cars more rewarding.

When every car handles like a sports car the car type becomes pretty meaningless
>>
>ITT: GTA 4, babbys fuwst GTA
>>
>>321015090
>I think GTA 4 driving mechanics were a lot better.
>loveed the realism.
>opinions?
You've never driven a car before.
>>
i miss the physics alot. I liked how in 4 the car would dent, get scratched pretty realistically. If your engine got rammed, it would stop working. If you rammed your car in the wheel area, your car would drive weird because the wheels were fucked up.
>>
>>321024929
V has all of this too though.
Fucking hell you nostalgiafags are mentally ill.
>>
I too agree that GTA IV, especially EFLC had much more satisfying driving. Although I notice the PC driving controls are just a little better than consoles
>>
GTA V is shit

IV was way better
>>
Driving in 4 was terrible unless you were playing Lost and Damned and using a bike.
>>
>>321025514
Fuck off, IV was the worst in the series by far.
>B-b-b-but the driving was good
The gameplay was trash. The missions were generic, the map was small and empty, there was nothing to do outside of missions, the variety of vehicles and weapons was lacing, and it had the least content of any GTA game. Literally sacrificed gameplay for story. Story was all they cared about when making IV, and Rockstar even admit that.
>>
the driving is fine for me.
>>
>>321025728
>missions in IV
very GTA like and fun
>missions in V
cinematic xD
>map in IV
great video game depiction of NYC full of life on every street
>map in V
DUDE EGG ISLAND LMAO DUDE ONLY 2/4 OF THE MAP IS ACTUALLY INTERESTING
>least content
You're full of shit.

>no interiors, literally can't go anywhere in V
HAHAHAHAHAHA

IV's gunplay is better than V, not even talking about NOTbabymode but GOAT tier driving.
>>
File: 1430232824630.jpg (159 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1430232824630.jpg
159 KB, 1366x768
does anyone remember to mission "patriot playground" from GTA 3? why did they cut that stuff? I remember being quite enjoyable
>>
>>321026081
4 barely has any interiors either . and 5's map is much more varied and interesting than 4's. there's a desert, farms, LA, hollywood hills, canyons, forests, etc. GTA4 is just Manhattan and 2 smaller generic cities
>>
>>321026081
Maximum shit-posting.
>>
File: 9e4rv.png (167 KB, 577x376) Image search: [Google]
9e4rv.png
167 KB, 577x376
>>321026284
>4 barely has any interiors
DUDE
>>321026329
>facts are shitposting
LMAO
>>
>>321020741
You don't even need to leave the highway, just make a few turns and hide a little. I love when the cops put on a good chase I don't know why people hate it.
>>
File: 8AQ4V1z.png (967 KB, 857x1045) Image search: [Google]
8AQ4V1z.png
967 KB, 857x1045
>>321026515
>>
>>321026706
>mission only
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>321026515
I don't remember there being an interior at the airport
>>
>>321026790
Hangar on the south side, around the back and up a flight of stairs. Not much in there besides a vending machine.
>>
gta 4 driving sucked cock

i hated playing it
>>
>>321025184
This.
Just yesterday I crashed a car in V and damaged the engine so I could only reach a very low speed. On top of that the front right wheel kept locking up so I had to release and accelerate to free it up again.
>>
Only retards hated GTA4's driving. True story
>>
>>321024929
that literally happens in GTA5 and even more so than it did in 4. Also every car doesn't feel like a boat in slow motion like it did in 4.
>>
>>321020210
GTA V's cops are too hard because they're unfair. They're way too accurate and they have omniscience when they're trying to find you.
>>
>>321020741
Animals literally report crime in that game./ the wanted system is broken.
>Inb4 mods fix it! :^)
>>
My question is why do they even have melee weapons in this game other than to fuck around with

you would think they would find a way to make missions with melee weapons but they don't

also GTA 5 was alright. The three character system was shitty, though.

Also the driving in 4 was horrific. Stop it.
>>
>>321015090
GTA4 had terrible driving. It's universally hated by long term GTA fans, driving fans and casuals.

It's shit and you are wrong.
>>
>>321020857
I like how in Just Cause 3 you always have an option to drop heat by killing everyone before they report to HQ and request reinforcement.
You can headshot a lone patrol without anyone else arriving to get your ass.
>>
File: paynemovie.jpg (266 KB, 746x1024) Image search: [Google]
paynemovie.jpg
266 KB, 746x1024
>>321016541

I liked Michael's the most because it reminded me of everyone's favorite bald alcoholic, haiwaiian-shirt clad dago/huekiller. Also why did they not add in prone/crouch to this game?
>>
>>321026706
>Half of those are copy pasted interiors from Ammunation and clothing stores
>The other half are mission only
Woooow
>>
>>321030069
>he thinks animals are stupid when they see literal murder
;>)
>>
>>321030460
>Also why did they not add in prone/crouch to this game?
That pisses me off so fucking much. In GTA IV I could ignore the shitty cover system by manually crouching but in GTA V I'm forced to use it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgMf5q9p5pg

Look how Nico and the motorcycle reacts to impacts. Its night and day better than GTA5
>>
>>321030506
Nice try birdposter
>>
>>321030545
They went backwards in technology with GTA V. you cna't even shoot weapons out of enemies' hands.
>>
>>321030526
I know. I preferred crouching over sticking to cover most of the game
>>
>>321029975
I think most people just slap on maximum armor and bulletproof tires on their car the first thing they do.

In singleplayer I think it's more fun if you never upgrade those categories for your car, so there's at least a chance that cops can shoot out your tires or that you can wreck your vehicle.

>>321030852
They've altered things like vehicle physics/ragdolls and the thing you mentioned, although you can shoot it out of their hand the moment they die.

On the other hand they've added in way more things that IV didn't have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIgFtLa00Y
>>
>>321030852
I think it would have been too complex for last gen consoles and GTA Online.

The physics took a serious hit going to GTAV
>>
>>321016541
The tone in 5 killed it for me. I couldnt take anything seriously. The only character with a normal personality and dialogue is franklin and maybe the secretary to devin. Everyone else was just too out there to take the situation serious.
>>
The real question is how the fuck is this playerbase so bad. Like, playing Heists and Jobs shows the completely asinine things players are capable of fucking over your day.
>>
>>321030545
is that the gta v map in gta iv?
>>
>>321031389
yes
>>
>>321031389
yep
>>
>>321031389
no
>>
>>321031689
oh ok thanks
>>
>>321031308

they made them really unforgiving

they made it so dropping out exits the mission completely for everyone

most people online in any game are complete retards

they dropped the ball on it.
>>
>>321015090
>realism
Cars don't drive like that unless you are on the ocean OP. And the answer is no. No I didn't.
>>
Notice how Niko reacts to slopped surfaces. On the same slope the bike doesn't even slide at all in GTA5.
>>
Is the GTA userbase really too retarded to get used to GTA4's car handling?

Goes to show that a lot of GTA fans are retards that can't drive IRL
>>
>>321031832
It's really lame that if one player dies, you can't resume the heist with 3 getting his cut too.
This is GTA for fucks sake, the #1 open world game yet every heist has a linear scenario.
>>
>>321031832
Sad the concept was really cool
>>
>>321032449
Heists are just glorified missions anyway. Why the fuck do they all need those convoluted plots? Why can't I just rob a fucking bank?
>>
>>321015090
They made the vehicles way overly responsive and agile to compensate for consoles getting shit framerate and having extra input lag
>>
My experience with GTA is pretty limited, and I'm playing San Andreas for the first time today.
Having fun so far, and currently chasing down Loc's former butt buddy. Is it just me, or do motorbikes suck ass? Every little bump sends CJ flying onto the pavement.
Also, any tips in general or shit I should look out for as I go along?
>>
>>321031389
no
>>
I thought IV's was awful, V was alright.

I don't know, I'm usually not a nostalgia kinda guy but San Andreas had the best driving mechanics, even on mouse and keyboard.
>>
Gang wars are a pain in the ass. Don't worry if you don't claim 100% of the territories, it doesn't matter later in the story
>>
>>321015090
Are you autistic?
>>
>>321019870

And GTA4 was too "real-ey", the series has had the arcade feel since day 1, IV was the exception not the rule.
>>
>>321033670
Naw man San Andreas mechanics were fucking awful. You can't even aim your gun while driving. You either fire left or right out the window.
>>
>>321033694
Gotcha. How long until I'll be seeing them?
>>
>muh nostalgia

bet ya faggots hate the new Ninja Turtles movies aswell
>>
>>321033564
Try doing a wheelie before going over a bump, it'll sometimes make you bounce into the air, but at least you'll have more control.

Do the ambulance missions in...I think it's Angel Pine, one of the small towns south of San Fierro. It's easy that way, and the reward is maxed out max HP, enough so that, if you have full health and aren't wearing a parachute, you can survive any fall with a sliver of health.

Don't bother with taking over territories. It's a waste of time.

The SWAT APC in the last mission is never available again. If you want to keep it, put it in a garage during the mission, then fail the mission. The same is true of some uniquely-colored vehicles, like the red and black BF Injection you'll use in one mission.
>>
>>321033825
I disagree. Every GTA since 3 has progressed the series leaps and bounds. On consoles GTA San Andreas was the first game to actually let you aim. Vice City and GTA3 aimed by lock on. Could you imagine them taking away free aim?

GTA4 was the technical jump into the next generation. Going backwards is the last thing GTA should do when they are at the forefront of open world gameplay.
>>
>>321033874
I probably should have said handling. I thought it was a nice balance of arcade and realism, especially for 2004. You could drift corners without losing much speed and you hardly ever oversteered.

Don't care much for Forza in GTA.
>>
I can come to a stop pretty damn fast at freeway speeds in my car. I drive the GTAIV equivalent of my car and what would bring me to a stop at a light safely in real life has me in or past the intersection in-game. They attempted realism but what it really is is weighty gameplay.
>>
>>321034216
GTA IV was the step back. Fuck your "TECHNOLOGY" shit, the actual gameplay was awful and the content was severely lacking compared to every other GTA.
>>
>>321015090

Wheres the fucking jetpack rockstar?

Wheres that zombie dlc?

Wheres the aircraft customisations?

Wheres the firey/paramedic/Vigilante missions?

WHERES THE GODAMN HELI PC FIX.
>>
>>321034216

Free aim has fuckall to do with realism, not even close to a comparison.
>>
>>321034201
Sounds good, anon.
Thanks for the tips.
>>
>>321034323
>HELI PC FIX.

wait huh
>>
>>321034323
What do you mean "heli PC fix"? They work fine for me, I just had to adjust the controls to make them comfortable on KBM.

Also zombies are boring and overdone.

I agree about the rest, though. I was hoping the jetpack would be unlockable by getting 100% in the game and story DLC ("Come back when your story is complete"), but who knows if the story DLC is even happening now that Rockstar is pretty much only focusing on multiplayer for Shark Cards.
>>
>>321015798
To be fair IV and V had pretty entertaining storylines. In fact, the story missions were my favorite part of V, the rest of the game was actually pretty boring IMO. fastest I've dropped a GTA game.
>>
>>321034227
For 2004 it was one of the most realistic and fun open world games of its type. For the PS2 it was about as good as open world games could get.

The driving is honestly pretty horrible though. I was happy when they radically improved it in GTA4. Stepping back to GTA San Andreas is the dumbest fucking thing they could possibly do
>>
>>321034641

>that complete utter lack of a decent antagonist

Why does R* keep fucking this up?
>>
>>321034308
GTA IV a step back...I can't even respond to that with a straight face

Either go back on you medication or go sleep, your brain is going full autistic
>>
>>321034396
Go play fucking Saints Row then. GTA was always a middleground between realism and craziness with a splash of comedy

I'd hate to see GTA go in the direction of Saints Row
>>
>>321034881
It had less than San Andreas, a smaller map, and fewer of everything.
>>
>>321015090

Here is the thing.

Simple minded people don't like shit driving.
They even improved the driving during the "Episodes of Liberty City" so that driving skill would actually jokingly reflect on each character that is played.

>Eastern euro army grunt who never owned a car.
>"Realistic" realism

>American biker that has been driving his whole life.
>Banana Republican that drives his boss around.
>"Arcade" realism
>>
>>321035068

>IV was my first GTA
>>
>>321034308
Probably shouldn't argue with contrarians if you want an actual discussion. Now I'm not saying there aren't people who dislike the changes made to the physics, etc, but it's hardly enough to make the game better or worse overall.

They conveniently look at things that have changed and say it's worse, as if it was an objective truth, all the while ignoring all the other things that were added or improved upon.

Luckily it's just a loud minority. Just think back when IV just came out, how people said it was boring, and how missions were a chore until you actually got to the good parts.
>>
>>321034308
Compared to fucking GTA3? Get real

GTA4 was meant to be a technical overhaul for the series. They could take GTA4's foundation and expand upon it with missions, side missions, weapons, gore, planes, etc.

Exactly like fucking GTA2-GTA3. If you are too stupid to understand that there is no reasoning with you.
>>
>>321035287
GTA3 was my first GTA. Vice City my second and San Andreas my third. I love GTA4 more than San Andreas specifically for the engine overhaul. Sure the content was cut down but it laid a far better foundation than San Andreas

Their engine was basically an outdated piece of shit by San Andreas
>>
>>321034881
>>321035328
>Muh technology
I don't give a fuck, the GAMEPLAY was bad.
>>
>GTA IV driving mechanics
>realism
Try driving and then saying that again OP.

IV's driving was like piloting a boat on land with oilslick on the road. It sucked balls for realism and enjoyment.

GTAV needs to have more damage on impacts but other than that the mechanics are great.
>>
>>321034881
>Fewer vehicles
>Fewer weapons
>Fewer side missions
>Fewer unlockables
>Fewer clothes
>No muscle/fat
>No fighting styles
>Smaller map
>One city
>No wilderness
>No underwater
>No stats
>No gang wars
>No recruiting gang members
>No vehicle customization
>No buyable houses
Dude, I love GTAIV, possible more than SA, but it was a step back in a LOT of ways.
>>
>>321015090
>sucking me into the plot
Sandbox games don't have a "plot", there is a few main missions and hundreds of other fillers. Since the player can spend hundreds of hours between missions you can't make a tight story because nobody will remember the details. Hell if you only play the main missions you could completly forget why your character even does what he does.
Actually GTAVs story mode was cleverly built in portions from heists to heists making the smaller parts more coherent.
What would you like to see? In San Andreas you are kicked out from your town, to spend dozens of hours fucking around, doing completly unrelated quests to go back and kill your former friend. Everything between the kicking out and the coming back could get deleted and the "story" wouldn't be worse. Or there is GTAIV where you bitching about muh war in the beginning, then at the middle when you get that guy on the airport, then at the end when lol masscre from nowhere. Between those missions literally nothing happens towards the main plot. Like in Assassins Creed where you do your missions - you can literally own the whole map - then out of nowhere your "nemesis" appears for a serious fight and that is the end.
>>
>>321035516
The gameplay was basic not bad. GTA Vice City on the PS2 had shit gameplay. Same with GTA3.

The only thing that makes San Andreas even acceptable was the free aim. That lock on bullshit was archaic even by 2004 standards. Ratchet and Clank did 3rd person shooting better
>>
>>321030069
That was patched out last year. Stop rumormongering.
>>
File: shit happens.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shit happens.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>wanted level is hard

Did you do your first Heist in Kuruma /v/? :)
>>
>>321035675
Would you have rather had Rockstar make GTA5 from GTA SA's engine or GTA4's?

They had to do the engine overhaul at some point. The tech upgrade meant they had to start from scratch.

GTA San Andreas had archaic as fuck mechanics. I'm glad they ditched the previous engine. Everything you listed can happen in this engine it just takes a lot more time.
>>
>>321036128
Well, yeah, you have to do the first heist in a Kuruma.
>>
>>321036228
Again, I love both games, but you were laughing at the idea of IV being a step back, and I provided 16 examples of ways that it was a step back. I understand the reason for those things being cut, but that doesn't mean I wasn't disappointed.
>>
>>321035516
Technology is the part of gameplay retard
>>
>>321015090
>>321016541
>>321016794
>>321019268
>>321019413
>>321019551
>>321020285
>>321029641

IRL, when your vehicles wheels point in a certain direction, the handling tracks in that direct direction, not literally understeers at 30 mph.

Nobody liked those soft as shit suspensions for the sake of "hard".

And how the hell is it realistic is you fly through a windsheild and never die?
>>
>>321036570
>I don't know shit about cars: The Post
>>
>>321036383
They didn't go away though, they were put aside to create a more powerful game engine. The amount of work they had to put into character models, textures, physics, 3rd person shooting, cover, etc; completely ate into their development resources.

With their massive profits from GTA4 they were able to expand their studio.

The 3rd person shooting in GTA4 is so vastly superior to GTA SA that they are barely even comparable
>>
>>321036243
He has a valid point
>>
>>321035068
I miss Saints Row 2...

Fuck Volition.
>>
>>321036662
Anon you aren't even trying.
>>
>>321037136
I liked Saints Row 2. Saints Row 3 was good too but its mechanics were starting to really show their age. Saints Row 4 was a good game but I'd hate to see GTA go in that direction. It wouldn't be GTA anymore
>>
>>321037513
3 had a horrible story and irrecversibly fucked up the Saints Row series because now it just has to be "wacky".

At least 4 paid homages to 1 and 2.
>>
>>321034758
Tenpenny was the most memorable one.

He was fucking with you from start to finish. While he does disappear for a while during San Fierro he at least had enough presence in game.
>>
>>321036383
All of those things you listed could be said about GTA3 vs GTA SA

To expect an engine overhaul and the variety of content of San Andreas was an unrealistic expectation.

To hate on GTA4 because of its lack of variety is a poor reason.

I liked the shooting more
I liked the vehicle behavior more
I liked the pedestrian interactions more
I liked the cell phone inclusion for cheats and fucking around

These were serious improvements to the game that are way beyond new weapons and vehicles

The only thing I really missed was buying real estate but given the size of the game, it really wasn't a big deal
>>
>>321037864
Yeah the emphasis on being wacky ended up making the game shallower than better. That's exactly why I was fine with GTA4's seriousness. It was really funny in morbid ways and didn't have to wreck itself trying to make us laugh
>>
>>321015090
>I think GTA 4 driving mechanics were a lot better.

Too bad your wrong.
>>
>>321038461
but he's right
>>
>>321037869
I wish the fleshed out Tenpenny more like the characters in GTA 4.
>>
>>321015090
They made Bikes the worst, they have 0 physics and feel like you ride a roller coaster. This makes me very angry as a biker.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.