[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SquareEnix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ff7-750x400.jpg (74 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
ff7-750x400.jpg
74 KB, 672x372
>SquareEnix
>>
Stop being ungrateful.
>>
File: ff7_dlc.jpg (63 KB, 640x802) Image search: [Google]
ff7_dlc.jpg
63 KB, 640x802
more like
>>
>>321011304
>thinking there will only be 3 parts
>being this delusional

Episode 1 is supposed to be nearly finished and they haven't shown anything beyond the first few hours. Very unlikely it even leaves Midgar.
>>
>>321010979
Oh man, another great thread in /v/itching.
>>
>>321012821

They already mentioned part 1 will include the voiced dating scenes so that means it will at least reach golden saucer

how does it feel to be wrong.
>>
>>321013162
>Part 1 is the whole FFVII
>Part 2 is Crisis core + Vincent shit game
>Part 3 is a game about that shitty movie
>>
>>321014602
Part 2 is Before Crisis + Crisis Core.
>>
>>321014602
I'm actually hoping this is the case.

Also, if they DO get around to remaking Dirge of Cerberus, I hope they have Platinum make the actual game. Clearly that's the kind of game they intended to make, they just didn't know how.
>>
>>321011185
>e-entitled!
kill yourself
>>
>>321012821
They said the SCENARIO for part 1 is nearly finished, which is basically the screenplay.
>>
>>321015523
No, he's right. They didn't have to do this at all. And besides, it's a remake, not a remaster. There is a very large difference.

Fans demanded a remake, not a remaster. A remaster would have been an identical game, just with better graphics and voice acting. A remake, as is apparent, is a re-imagining of the game, whether in part or in full. Like it or not, but stop bitching that the company is literally only doing what fans have been demanding since the launch of the PS3.
>>
>>321015660
Screenplay? does that mean the enviorement, the world map?
Not him btw, im just curious
>>
>>321017329
No, that means it's planned out but not yet created.
>>
>>321013162
Wait what? Maybe they should have been more fucking specific about that when they announced the Episodes thing? Is it going to the end of Disc 1 or what? Gold Saucer date is pretty far into the game. I thought we would be lucky to leave Midgar at all before the end of Part 1.
>>
>>321017329
I'm just going on a limb here and saying they've only done Midgar to get their feet wet, it's gonna be a while before they venture into Kalm/Condor/Junon/Corel. And the Gold Saucer in HD... jesus christ
>>
>>321016397
>>Fans demanded a remake, not a remaster.
Mmmmmm nah. We all wanted a remake where everything was the same except the graphics. They could have charged $80 for a 2 disc faithful remake with at least Type-0 tier graphics, and I would have bought that

But multiple $60 unnecessarily padded, overly detailed things that all need to look as good as FFXV? Why? Why do we need to explore every nook and cranny of Midgar? You go to the places you're supposed to go in the story, there is no opening to wander the entire city freely. That's not in the narrative. Getting anywhere in Midgar seems to be a pain for them as it is since they have to dodge ID checkpoints on the train
>>
>>321011304
What content there was in disc 3 to justify a third disc anyway? If I remember correctly, it started right around the last dungeon, no? I could be wrong though... it's been at least 10 years since I played it.
>>
>>321021195
The secret is that every disc has the whole game on it. The only differences are the FMVs which were by far the largest files. So large they needed 3 whole discs to hold them all, and just copied the whole game to each disc. If you force Disc 1 to be Disc 3 it will play the FMVs from that disc instead of the D3 ones
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.