[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: DevBlog12.webm (846 KB, 720x368) Image search: [Google]
DevBlog12.webm
846 KB, 720x368
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/14
>>
Anyone notice the "???" instead of displayed party numbers? I think there is a new scouting skill, unless this will be apart of tracking.
>>
My dick is getting hard when I think about Bannerlord.
Did they say anything about how multiplayer will look like so far?
>>
>>321006384
That's terrible and good at the same time. On one hand it will make it more interesting and challenging, but getting too close to the enemy and risk them catching up with ye just to see if you stand a chance will hurt a lot.
>>
>>321006463
Not yet.
>>
Some Turk on /int/ said it's far from being complete.
>>
File: YySayvS.jpg (1 MB, 2239x1603) Image search: [Google]
YySayvS.jpg
1 MB, 2239x1603
>Napoleonic Wars in that engine
>>
>>321006701
Rumors said its going to be out in mid-late 2016.
>>
It looks superb. An improved Warband, pretty much exactly what I've wanted.
>>
>>321006660
That sucks, hope they will polish it more and add some more gamemodes.
Sure sieges were a lot of fun, but getting around the maps felt really chaotic and confusing most of the time.
>>
OMFG One of the parties had a ???? 1000+ BATTLES???????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
File: 1450390460028.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1450390460028.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>>321007017
That would be pretty amazing if that were true, but battles are already a clusterfuck with half that number.

>mfw netcode improved to have 200vs200 multiplayer fully supported
>>
>>321006935
Even if it was just a graphics upgrade I'd still buy it and they are adding a lot of stuff to make it a lot more complex and fun too.

So /v/, any idea for your first character in Bannerlord or will you decide on the go?
What weapons, what nation, what backstory?
>>
>>321007017
I bet troops would show up in waves during those really huge battles.
>>
>>321007256
First playthrough as a bumfuck mercenary to see what all the factions are about. Then go from there.

This is probably the game I'm the most hype about, and have been for all time.
>>
>>321007458
I've spent so much time playing Warband I just can't wait to see where do they go from there.

For my first character I think I will go full jew mode and do everything for the money, backstab, barter, suck dicks and once I decide on my favourite nation make a new character and try to get it to rule everything.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.