[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ how do I beat this bitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1080
/v/ how do I beat this bitch?
>>
Hit it until it dies?
>>
>>321003902
Stay out of the water.
>>
something about git....goop?
>>
File: 1450211617156.png (227 KB, 555x546) Image search: [Google]
1450211617156.png
227 KB, 555x546
>>321004036
I'm usually die first that way.
>>321004063
this boss is bad enough without the dumb ai
>>321004104
or grind?
>>
Simple, you just need to PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE, then the entire fight becomes a joke.
>>
>>321003902
Your fucking LV 82, get gud you scrub
>>
>>321004443
>implying
that's not me anon, i'm 9 levels lower than that.
>>
I've tried using Melia to burst down the summons, but she doesn't seem to do enough damage.
>>
>>321003902
Stop being fucking stupid for one? Add a fucking healer to your group, and no Melia does not count, she needs to be pure offense.
>>
>>321004797
THAT'S NOT ME FUCCCCCCCCCCCK
>>
>>321003902
First, you're using 2 Physical members and one Ether member when the boss reduces Physical by a lot. Use an all Ether team and it goes down easy.

Second, spam the Come to Me command. If a party member gets stuck in goop they are too stupid to get themselves out and they die.
>>
>>321004958
Well I'll go over the basic strategy for any fight you're losing like fuck.

1. Sharla. She prolongs fights like no one's business and lets you kill UMs 10~20 levels above you. Aggro downs on her.
2. Reyn, Dunban, or Riki. You need a tank, and you need Aggro Ups and possibly HP ups.
3. You need a DPS. Anyone will do, but for Lorithia's case, the only feasible option is Melia.

That's really is, part compisition is key, and make sure the tank keeps aggro and it's easy as fuck. So basically stop playing like a fucking retard? Any party composition works fine for random battles, but not so well on bosses and UMs.
>>
Just roll 7th, Dunban and Sheila. Doesn't matter if your enemy reduces physical. You should be raping everybody if you set up your skills correctly.
>>
>>321003902
>>321004360
I think there's something you can attack to make the poison less frequent or less powerful or something but I had to grind a bit
>>
>>321003902
Well, first of all, use Melia as the first member of your party, DON'T use AI Shulk for the others. Her ether attacks will cause more damage to Lorithia and also to the other ether enemies around her.
I would also recommend using Riki and putting all of his ether attacks on.
You have to use commands to lure your allies out of the ether pools, you can look up the commands in the manual or in the battle tactics in-game. If you don't do this, you will lose the fight, because the AI party members will kill themselves if they aren't told to get out of the pools (you have to tell them to come to you, and then to attack).
Also make sure you level up to about 78 or 79 or so, you can't beat her if she's in the red obviously, and it's tough to do so even if she's yellow.

Basically three things: 1) use Melia, 2) use commands to get your party to attack her, and 3) use primarily Ether-based attacks, otherwise she won't take substantial damage.
>>
>>321005352
I tried using Seven and couldn't beat it at all as her. It's okay to have one tank, but you have to play as Melia.
>>
>>321005851
AI shulk is fairly okay if you remove battle soul. He won't use his monado efficiently but it's more than passing.
>>
>>321003902
Spam purge
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.